HHN 23 Website Updates

I’ve decided I will need to disconnect my home phone when I open this file on my computer. Obviously whoever is monitoring my moves online will know, but at least they cannot harass me in my house.

Some of you are asking why I don’t open up the blog for comments and this is precisely the reason – you do not want to draw their attention because they may start to focus on you too.
Back to the issue at hand, the bloody photographs look like pictures of hand-drawn sketches. Will explain in more detail in next post…PS

The movements are distinctly different from video one and video two. The hands are very feminine as are the movements. The second is definitely masculine in movement and the hands are gloved. It is either two different people or someone very purposefully changing their behavior

But either way, the second video the person is wearing a mask. The lips don't move and the colors are wrong. Much like one of those translucent masks that has makeup on them. Rick liked that comment so I'm kind of taking that, at least, PS is wearing a mask.

Anyway here are the decompiled bits along with the comparison pics.

Not sure what it means, but Goth herself liked the comment I made regarding the mask. My comment: "I was thinking it kinda looked like one of those masks where no one can see your face, but you can see through it. Like green screen man." It's probably nothing as she also liked someone elses comment that it looks the the same type of mask you're describing, JW. But kinda nifty regardless.

BLOODIED PICS Posted in Uncategorized by PS

There were three in the envelope. One looks like a drawing of what appears at first glance to be a star on a badge or disc with markings I do not understand.

Another has track-like markings. And the third is a sketch that is unmistakable. All of which you can judge for yourselves because I am going to get them each scanned and will post them soon…PS

Soon... Says that a whole heck of a lot but there isn't much soon going on :P

One confusing thing is that the post on ETR is dated July 10, 2013, but it was just posted.

I know the term "soon" is becoming hard to believe lately, but I imagine that we will get the photos sometime tomorrow since we're expecting one house reveal per week. It's about time for the "official" Evil Dead release.

Okay, thanks guys. That makes more sense: the three pictures now all point towards AWIL. I was wondering why they would have three different photos to represent three different houses, when one item should ideally reveal one house. But, what about the sketches? Do you think that they still point towards ED? Maybe AWIL today with photos and ED next week with photo of sketches, along with the DVD release?

Hopefully, we'll get our photos today - PS is really taking too long to update. Also, where is our bi-weekly LT update?!?!?!?

• Like 3

SEE FOR YOURSELF

Posted in Uncategorized by PS

Here are all three photographs in one scan. They speak for themselves. Will post each individually so you can get a closer look….PS (By the way, only a complete bonehead would be dumb enough put their cat’s real name on a blog where everyone is trying to figure out who they are.)

scan04_all.jpg

Ok the track like markings looks like the book from Evil Dead.....am I right? But the star and the "buried alive" I hate to sound ignorant but I'm clueless.

It is more of a pentagram than a star and it too is for "Evil Dead". Look at the writing around the symbol ("Don't say it" and "Don't write it") and it should be fairly evident that this is pointing us to "Evil Dead". Basically, all three pictures were just one clue to point us to the same house. Next clue please.

It is more of a pentagram than a star and it too is for "Evil Dead". Look at the writing around the symbol ("Don't say it" and "Don't write it") and it should be fairly evident that this is pointing us to "Evil Dead". Basically, all three pictures were just one clue to point us to the same house. Next clue please.
Got it just watched the movie!!!! Loved it!!!!! Classic horror movie with lots of GORE:)

NEITHER DEAD NOR BURIED…YET

Pretty clear what’s happening here. So these are pages from a book of hand-drawn sketches. As disturbing as all of this is, it pales in comparison to what I found in the box…PS

scan03.jpg

STITCHED

Upon closer examination, what looked like tracks now appear like stitching. Not sure what the other lines were meant to signify. Two more to follow…PS

scan01.jpg

BADGE OF HORROR

Realized that this is not really a badge with a star but a pentagram with symbols. Haven’t had time to research them and am hoping you can assist…PS

scan02.jpg