HHN 23 Website Updates

AREN’T YOU LISTENING?

Posted in Uncategorized by PS

I said in my very first post that “I found out where it was supposed to have happened.” None of you seem to want to know more about that. Why is that?

I posted this in the group:

Why is that PS? BC you are infuriating. Maybe if you actually ever told us anything useful... But you don't even seem to respond directly to our comments... Let alone seem to WANT to tell us anything. I mean really... it took a month to open the second item in the bag?... what about the rest? A normal person would have opened all of it documented it in high res and posted the findings with descriptions if they WANTED help. But you post blurry pics and vague descriptions. Like you just want to dangle carrots.

• Like 1

I posted this in the group:

Why is that PS? BC you are infuriating. Maybe if you actually ever told us anything useful... But you don't even seem to respond directly to our comments... Let alone seem to WANT to tell us anything. I mean really... it took a month to open the second item in the bag?... what about the rest? A normal person would have opened all of it documented it in high res and posted the findings with descriptions if they WANTED help. But you post blurry pics and vague descriptions. Like you just want to dangle carrots.

I second this whole post. What was marketing thinking when they thought this "game" up? Any person who describes themselves as curious and does not open all of the contents immediately is a liar. Anyone asking for help who posts pictures, waits a day for us to analyze them, then posts what they think the pictures are plus asks us to help them determine what they are is an idiot. Read your comments PS.

Actually the road is a stock photo taken in Australia doctored a bit to look like night instead of day. The other pic is the Hohensalzburg Fortress in the city of Salzburg, Austria.

Of course PS' cabin in the woods is nowhere near either Australia or Austria. This was a TWD clue the key words being Fortress and Road.

OK so we have 5 houses left to reveal. At one a week... Puts us at August 26th - 30th for the full "reveal". Meaning probably the site changes to the official art work and the games go up with all house/street/show descriptions.

I still have the faintest of glimmers for a Icon... especially after some news I heard. But I'm really not getting my hopes up.

The question being is PS a Hal or a Mary?.

My guess?

Resident Evil

AWIL

La Llorona

Havoc or the other one

Full reveal with the final house

• Like 1

DOES IT MATTER? Posted in Uncategorized by PS

What difference does it make who I am? Paranoid? Maybe. How many of you are getting middle of the night phone calls, cryptic notes left on your car, and now own a smelly bag full of creepy clues? Someone knows I have to look into mysteries…PS

I'm not sure if I should post this here, even though it is one of HHN's websites...

For those of you who follow Halloween Horror Nights Orlando on Twitter:

Last night they changed their name twitter.com/UORHHN to twitter.com/HorrorNightsORL . And set up a new account under the old name twitter.com/UORHHN . So if you were following the old UORHHN, you are now following the HorrorNightsORL twitter account. So if you want to continue following Halloween Horror Nights on twitter, I suggest you follow both, though the UORHHN account has the most recent update.

After talking to a few people I'm thinking that too. Good call :)

Edit:

Actually looking like the old one may be a fake. Proceed with caution.

I am going with this... a few months ago we had someone claiming to be offical... for a good two hours UORHHN defaulted to horrornightsorl... now it looks like someone re-used the name... horrornightsorl is the Offical handle

We will see.. it hasn't been confirmed or denied. It would make more sense to me for them to have two - one for Mike to use and one for them to send out there usual stuff. The UORHHN has suddenly been pretty active today - if it's a fake, someone has their style nailed.

SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE Posted in Uncategorized by PS

Not as easy as I thought. It’s not like on television or the movies – you can’t just walk into a parking garage security office and get footage from their cameras for a specific day/date/time. There’s no drawer full of DVDs or tapes. Everything now is digital, uploaded to the cloud and available only after a formal written request. If there’s no crime involved, Security decides if they’ll accommodate. If there is a crime involved, you have to have a police report…which I don’t. PS