HHN 23 Website Updates

• 2 months later...

Posted in Uncategorized by PS

Why was I chosen to look into this? Because someone knows that I’ll look into anything out of the ordinary. Anything that hints at an unsolved mystery. And this mystery seemed simple enough at first – what happened to them?

There are reports that they ran away. Others say abducted.

Hoping the contents of the backpack yield answers…but so far just more questions. Waiting to see reaction to the videos and this blog.

Check back for more… PS

Just posted by PS

Also the old one

Computer suddenly running VERRRRY slow. Also noticed the stuff on my desk not exactly where it was when I left this morning. At least I think it isn’t. Maybe just imagining things. Turning off cell phone except to make calls. It tells whoever is watching where I am whenever it is on.

Shot another video and will post as soon as I can. Disgusting find this time. You’ll see what I mean…

Check back… PS

I’m reading your comments, observations and opinions. The positive ones help. Okay so someone was looking for a cabin in the woods. They found one, recorded the discovery on the cell phone and then left it behind?! I don’t think so.

Will post more later…PS

Have you noticed EVERYONE involved in ETR and LT seems to be technologically challenged? If I can upload a video on my cell phone at the top of a mountain in TN... I don't think it should take days to find a way to upload a video or picture. I know its their way of stalling but cmon. I can't get pics to upload to FB?

• Like 5

If we can send "live" signals from the Moon, ETR and LT should be able to post videos. :rolleyes:

Regarding the blog post itself, I really wish she would be more specific. And . . . communicate with us so we know what is right and what is wrong. I agree with JDW and Legacy . . . let's get the ball rolling. The natives continue to get restless.

• Like 4

Crank calls

Posted in Uncategorized by PS

Okay this is getting very creepy and a little unsettling. Every time I open the file to update this blog my home phone rings within 30 seconds or so…but when I answer there is no response. They don’t hang up… so I know they’re listening. It’s like someone is telling me they’re watching us while we’re looking for them.

I’ll let you know if anything else out of the ordinary happens.

There’s more…PS

As mister blonde said:

"are you gonna bark all day doggie or are you gonna bite?"

• Like 1

Yesterday after Goth emphatically denied that she was PS or the person who left the backpack in the woods, she made some comments about ETR on the Horror Unearthed FB page:

I find the ETR stuff very creepy. If you watch it more than once you start to see some things you miss on the first looksee.

Bad camera work. Maybe he just can't shoot. Or maybe deliberate post edit stuff. What do you think?

Also heard voice alteration up to a woman..and down to a man.I'm thinking woman or teenage male...

Exactly!! Edited for the narration I think. He's manipulating us.

Goth has never tried to mislead us before, in fact she warned us about the danger of assembling the photos. So, could she be right? Is the voice altered to make us think it's a woman, and should we continue to remodulated it will PS be revealed as a young man? It is possible that goth has LT voice decrypting tech available to her after all.

All of this very much feels like we're spinning our wheels right now. We've all missed something in the first video, but I don't know what it could be. And if Goth and PS aren't connected like she keeps saying, then it actually moves us backward in our PS investigation, as we now have no idea where she could be. At least with the Goth connection, it gave us a region to look at with PS.

• Like 1

i can't fathom we are all missing things in that video. I've stop framed it, Attemtpted gamma and various other corrections. I altered the audio... There just isn't anything to go off. It is a flipping dirt road in the woods, at night.

Albeit the road is higher than the surrounding ground (the trees go lower than the road) which sort of implies its not florida and there is an incline in the road. But you can build up a dirt road too.

The video is so poor I couldn't tell you what kind of trees they are they seem like shiny smooth bark but that could be the bad video. The ground seems relatively litter free. There does appear to be possible vines and turky oka leaves... pretty much could be anywhere on the south east.

We need more to go off.

Sure they've promised more info and more video... but where is it? Just talk.

• Like 1

I 100% agree Jeramy. Which is why I think that it's probably something that sticks out if you know what you're looking for, but not at all if you don't. Of course, that's also assuming that Goth's statement about seeing new things on repeated viewings was legitimately a clue.

All the investigating so far this year is feeling very obtuse and disjointed. We have three sources of info, and they're all apparently focused on different, unrelated things. And none of them are being very open. And if they're not all connected, it's just going to confuse and frustrate the community. I'd like less commentary about how spooky it all is, and more evidence to point us in the direction we need to go.

• Like 1

I see a return to the origins, where LT started....Wyandot County. When you look at topo maps and photos of the area, it looks similar to the video. that is the one location that time and again linked so many pieces of the different years and stories together. but that is just my opinion :)