HHN 2013: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Grindhousehero13

My predictions to Characters and Music used

Pop culture Good Guys:

Arnold Schwarzenegger-The Last Stand

John McClane-A Good Day To Day Hard

James Franco as Himself and the Wizard Of Oz-Oz The Great and Powerful & This Is The End

The Rock & Snake Eyes-G.I. Joe

Ironman and/or Robert Downey Jr.-Ironman 3

Captain Kirk & Spock-Star Trek Into Darkness

Vin Deisel-Fast 6

Brad Pit- War World Z

The Lone Ranger & Tonto-The Lone Ranger

Wolverine-The Wolverine

Kick-Ass & Hitgirl-Kick-Ass 2

Hansel & Grettel-Hansel & Grettle Witch Hunters

Superman-Man Of Steel

Bad Guys:

The Wicked Witch-Oz The Great and Powerfull

Cobra Commander-G.I. Joe

Mama-Mama

The Mandarin-Ironman 3

The Silver Sammurai-The Wolverine

The Mother F***er-Kick-Ass 2

Marshell-The Hangover 3

General Zod-Man Of Steel

Kahn-Star Trek Into Darkness

Other Movie Characters or Movies refrenced:

Warm Bodies

Springbreakers (I am realy gonna be surprised If they dont even take one jab at james franco even after this trainwreck)

The Great Gatsby

The Hangover 3

After Earth

This Is The End (I kinda have a feeling this will be the main theme anyone else?)

Dispicable Me 2

Monster's University

Pacific Rim

Music Ending, Opening or Misc.: (Disclaimer: these are my predicition based on the hits of this year, not reconmendations but I do like some of these songs lol NOT ALL OF THEM lol)

Macklemore X Ryan Lewis- "Thrift Shop" or "Can't Hold Us"

Imagine Dragons- "Radioactive"

Zedd ft. Foxes- "Clarity"

Justin Timberlake ft Jay-Z- Suit & Tie

Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera- Feel this Moment

Fall Out Boy- My Songs Know what You did In The Dark

Taylor Swift- I Knew You were trouble

Selena Gomez- come & Get It

Daft Punk- Get Lucky

Miley Cyrus-We Can't Stop

Ke$ha- Die Young or Come On

Pys- Gentleman (calling it refrence to both last year and the drug trip in This Is The End)

Backstreet Boys-Everybody (Refrence to This Is The End)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

"Applause". If they don't have Gaga this year AGAIN, I'll be pretty disappointed. 2011 finale was the worst. No songs from Born This Way, plus using Rhianna as the last song and no explosions? Terrible.

Also, Get Lucky! It would be awesome if someone does Pharrell, and the 2 big screens will show Daft Punk mixing it up in the back.

I'd really like a "The World's End" reference, but I don't see how it could tie into the show.

The MotherFucker would be hard to do as the main villain because his name has the word "fuck" in it. Bill & Ted never go more than PG-13.

Also, I can totally see this in the finale. Somewhere, they start playing Blurred Lines, and since Pharrell is in that song, hes dancing in the back, and he takes center stage and Get Lucky Starts playing. that would be awesome.

LADY GAGA BETTER BE IN IT THIS YEAR! APPLAUSE WOULD FIT ANYWHERE! The opening number, the opening of the finale, the finale of the finale. I really hope they have it.

Edited by LucasKLeeEsq

The MotherFucker would be hard to do as the main villain because his name has the word "fuck" in it. Bill & Ted never go more than PG-13.

???

The Thunder Song last year? They even went out of there way to say "We can drop the F Bomb", or what cpatain Germany saying "I'm gonna skull fuck you" and they do say in every opening they use fowl language Im pretty sure its always been on a rated R unless I made up the two chicks making out in last years show. Im 100% sure they can get away with The Motherfucker espeacialy since its a uni movie.

On a side I kinda hate how people tend to forget, this IS and ADULT event despite the 13 age limit it has famousily been said even by Murdy that HHN is Rated R.

Someone at InsideUniversal has reported that some Bill and Ted sets have been spotted BHS at the Special Effects Stage. He mentioned that he saw "a ladder and what looks like Dorothy's house from Wizard of Oz" and "a chandelier and a bunch of Chinese lanterns over the audience."

Someone at InsideUniversal has reported that some Bill and Ted sets have been spotted BHS at the Special Effects Stage. He mentioned that he saw "a ladder and what looks like Dorothy's house from Wizard of Oz" and "a chandelier and a bunch of Chinese lanterns over the audience."

Looks like they'll be making fun of Oz: The Great and Powerful. Could the chinese theme mean that the Mandarin will be the main villain?

Looks like they'll be making fun of Oz: The Great and Powerful. Could the chinese theme mean that the Mandarin will be the main villain?

I hope the Mandarin is the main villain. Ever since I saw Iron Man 3, I immediately thought this as perfect show material. Can't you hear the Mandarin's voice right now?

"Biiiiiillll and Teeeed. I've waited a loooooong time for thiiiiiiiiiis".

Maybe they can have some silly plot twist where the Mandarin turns out to be Miley Cyrus. She looks like she can be part of the Mandarin. 0.o

Im calling this right now

1. The Theme will be a party at James Franco's house (This Is The End) and later he become Oz The Great and Powerful

2. The Main Villian will be the Mother fucker (makes sense putting togather an army of super villians)

3. Miley Cyrus will be shot again!

Yup. That'd work. I'm guessing also scenes with The Mandarin, Carlos Danger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hclxFcSc0DI,

Edward Snowden, probably a drone strike joke, maybe the Smurfs, Will Smith and Jaden Smith from After earth, Johnny Depp's character in the Lone Ranger, Superman, Matt Damon from Elysium, Vin Diesel / The Rock from Fast and the Furious 6, a Kaiju from Pacific Rim, characters from the recent Star Trek, and that's all I've got for now...

Edited by JGmoney1996

???

The Thunder Song last year? They even went out of there way to say "We can drop the F Bomb", or what cpatain Germany saying "I'm gonna skull fuck you" and they do say in every opening they use fowl language Im pretty sure its always been on a rated R unless I made up the two chicks making out in last years show. Im 100% sure they can get away with The Motherfucker espeacialy since its a uni movie.

On a side I kinda hate how people tend to forget, this IS and ADULT event despite the 13 age limit it has famousily been said even by Murdy that HHN is Rated R.

Ted said we can drop the F-bomb, if you noticed, THEY never say the actual word. same with Captain Germany. It was "Who's ready to get Scar-BLEEP."

Theme is definitely Oz. The Special Effects Stage now has a Yellow Brick Road. I think the Mandarin might be the main villain. Although it would be tough cause we dont like using Marvel characters anymore. Not after the close call with Thor in 2011. lol. Chandelier and Chinese lanterns confirmed.

Ted said we can drop the F-bomb, if you noticed, THEY never say the actual word. same with Captain Germany. It was "Who's ready to get Scar-BLEEP."

Theme is definitely Oz. The Special Effects Stage now has a Yellow Brick Road. I think the Mandarin might be the main villain. Although it would be tough cause we dont like using Marvel characters anymore. Not after the close call with Thor in 2011. lol. Chandelier and Chinese lanterns confirmed.

Honestly the beep does not make it a PG-13 show, neither does the extream sexual refrences made every year on top of my head I can name: The lesbian make out scene between Katness and the girl from Brave, the banana suicide pact, burns when I pee, the insinuated molestation of John Carter and Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber whipping out his twig and berries to Bill and Ted, Snooki taking an arrow to the mouth and holding it in a way that suggest something, DTF refrence, Male strippers and half naked girls dancing on stage. those jokes are extreamly adult and was just this year imagine the long list I can do if I included all the shows since 2007. As far as cussing they seem to only bleep out the F bomb but it still obviouse that they are using it, espeacialy if they encourage the audience to say it. If They have to warn you about Language and Sexual refrences I'm sorry to say it's not PG-13.

As Far The Mandarin what was the close call with Thor? as far as I knew the joke was "We could'nt gets the rights from Marvel to use these heroes so here are rip offs of them" hence all the "Captain" countries. I don't know exactly the behind the sceens stuff but so I could be wrong but Im pretty sure Bill & Ted is protected under "Freedom Speech" as long as they are paroding the characters there is no copy right infringment. The running gag with Bill & Ted for a while has been they cant afford the actual hero so they get a knock off. Like in 2007 they said that Disney got mad at them using Captain Jack Sparrow in the year prior (mind you this when Orlando wrote our show as well) so instead they used infeminate pirates. But look at 2011 they used Jack Sparrow again and called him Jack Sparrow. It did'nt make Disney mad it was just a gag. Not saying that there was'nt a problem with Thor being used infact the Avengers only being refrenced last year kinda backs that up, but if there was it's kinda stupid since the hanging got away with it and those awful parody movies that spawned out of Scary movie (Epic Movie, Disaster Movie ect ect) and and litteraly means any movie studio can get away with getting their characters pulled from the show so much that everything is either just refrenced or are knock off versions.

But as far the use of the Mandrin I cant see him being used as the main villian, he was'nt even the Villian in Ironman (btw since the theme is OZ Im calling a Tinman Ironman joke).

Grind, I've seen all the things you've listed in many PG-13 movies, let alone network TV haha. Also keep in mind, the really bad things are suggested, references, censored, or not fully done (like the lesbian kissing - they never make contact, but even that's PG-13).

And even PG-13 movies are entitled 2 f-bombs as long as they're non-sexual.