HHN 2013: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Grindhousehero13

Well there was an off screen rape last year, so I don't think you can get much worse than that.

Personally I think all of the Justin Bieber hate got old years ago. Then again, the Anne Frank thing was pretty memorable.

Edited by ferox

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really hoping for Get Lucky to be involved this year. I know its not really B&T type music, but its soo good! maybe playing while seating the audience.

Also, with Star Trek 2, possibly, the return of KHAN? and a reference to 2009's show!? that would be awesome!

Edited by LucasKLeeEsq

I'm really hoping for Get Lucky to be involved this year. I know its not really B&T type music, but its soo good! maybe playing while seating the audience.

Also, with Star Trek 2, possibly, the return of KHAN? and a reference to 2009's show!? that would be awesome!

I'm sure it will Daft Punk makes sense actualy they just play populer songs from the year and it realy does seem populer

we might see him.

Since Kahn is the Villian in ST: Into Darkness

and to chime in on Bieber, I'm sure some of you have heard about his monkey fiasco in Germany where he took his pet monkey to Germany and since he neglected to fill out paper work and wasn't allowed to bring the monkey with him on a plane, abandoned his monkey at the german airport is he is not present i'm sure they will joke about him.

I could maybe see a Gangam Style/Harlem Shake stand off. Battle of the outdated dance fads!

Arrested Development coming back? That could be good for a throwaway joke or two.

Edited by ferox

• 2 weeks later...

HOW DARE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN THESE PEOPLE! THATS JUST CRIMINAL! Really though, Orlandos B&T has been bad since 06. Last year was finally redeeming. That being said, Hollywoods last year was much better than Orlandos B&T.

We had references to Game of Thrones in 2012, but the problem is, noone got the references. In fact, we changed one of the characters into a whole 'nother character cause everyone was like who the hell is that?

anyway, now that its summer, i got some guesses on the plot this year.

1.This is the End. Bill & Ted are at a party hosted by James Franco in Stage 56, where he invited all sorts of pop culture characters from 2013 to celebrate an awesome year. After a quick "power outage" (the lights go on then off) we find out that theres an apocalypse happening outside (via the 2 sidescreens in the theater and a news report). Thats when the devil sends evil pop culture characters into the theater and let the hilarity ensue.

2.The Purge. the stage is under lockdown, all emergency lines will be down as crazy pop culture baddies are loose and have targeted Bill & Ted for their "annual purge". pop culture good guys are trying to help Bill & Ted escape.

• Like 1

I was definitely thinking This Is The End would work after I saw the movie, but I hadn't thought of using the Purge as a plot-narrative device. I can see both working, and id personally like to see This Is the End more, but The Purge is likely since its a Universal property and it'd be less work to get footage of the world "outside," as where the other IP they'd have to shoot entirely new footage which may be costly or lisencse it from Sony, which might be just as costly

I don't know if they would go so political as to include it and possibly upset audience members on either side of the whole debate, but we are in California... The SCOTUS is set to make its final ruling on Prop 8 and DOMA next week. No matter how they rule, it will be nationwide news and possibly something they could play off of.

And then take your pick at any one of the several scandals in D.C. right now. My money is one a couple good punches at the IRS

Edited by Stitch_101

We had references to Game of Thrones in 2012, but the problem is, noone got the references. In fact, we changed one of the characters into a whole 'nother character cause everyone was like who the hell is that?

anyway, now that its summer, i got some guesses on the plot this year.

1.This is the End. Bill & Ted are at a party hosted by James Franco in Stage 56, where he invited all sorts of pop culture characters from 2013 to celebrate an awesome year. After a quick "power outage" (the lights go on then off) we find out that theres an apocalypse happening outside (via the 2 sidescreens in the theater and a news report). Thats when the devil sends evil pop culture characters into the theater and let the hilarity ensue.

I was gonna say something about This Is The End too (first off my new favorite movie) . I can see it like that James Franco having a party a bunch of pop culture characters fall in a hole (Amanda Baynes or however you spell her name, Teen mom Ferrah Abrham, and other celeberties who have f'ed up this year) and Bill and Ted must survive and get into hevean and run into variouse pop culture heroes and Villians and James Franco will eventualy be called the wizard of Oz.

I wonder long it takes them to write the script for Bill and Ted, how current can we expect the show to be?

I would guess it's usualy done by late august early september, thats when I can determine the cut off as far as movie refrences but they normaly change things here or there during the run either because jokes/refrences fail with the crowds (The dragon girl from Game of Thrones last year) or because something happened during the run (Justin Bieber Vomiting)

• 2 weeks later...