HHN 2013: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Grindhousehero13

Freak and I were talking, and with Disney buying everything (Marvel, Lucasfilm, potentially Hasbro), the plot should totally revolve around Universal being bought by Disney :-D

"Hello everyone, I'm Bob Iger, the big cheese of the mouse. Because I have signed a 6.4 gazillion dollar buyout for Universal, I am turning Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure into a fun, wholesome performance for the entire family."

"Bogus!"

"You two won't think this is bogus when you hear what awesome things we're doing for Disney Studios Hollywood! Like the Wizarding World of Avatar! Just put on 3D glasses as soon as you enter and be immersed into the rich world of Pandora! It saves us a crap load of money from having to build those horrendous and expensive sets! But best of all, we're turning Halloween Horror Nights into a wonderful family event that provides non-scary fun, like a costume party and free water!"

Since the new Chucky movie comes out next year, I think Chucky should be the main villain.

Since the new Chucky movie comes out next year, I think Chucky should be the main villain.

isnt the new chucky movie going straight to DVD? besides that I doubt it.

now its time for my early predictions

Movies (most from trailers and wikipedia)

Wreck-it Ralph (big hit and possible plot, bad guy movie hopping threatening the existance of pop culture)

The Final stab at twilight saga (any one notice kristin stewart has been in the show every year since the first movie came out)

Paranormal Activity (hasnt been poked at could be a villian with jokes about how you cant see the demon)

TCM 3D (Villian, Hipster Leatherface)

Hansel and Gretal: witch hunters (Heroes, the trailer is as ridiculus as Lincoln Vampire Hunter can see it totaly being used)

Warm Bodies (joke about it basicly being twilight with zombies)

A Good Day to Die Hard (Hero, Bruce Willis return)

Oz: The Great and Powerful

Carrie (Villian and since Kick-ass 2 is coming out it can also just be a joke about the actress Clhoe Moretz)

GI Joe Retaliation (Hero and Villian would love to see cobra Comander return)

Iron man 3 (Hero and Villian if you saw the trailer I can see the madrin making a aperence)

star Trek 2 (Hero)

Fast Six (they need to make fun of Vin Disel already although Im a Fast and Furiouse fan)

Hangover 3

Man Of Steel (Hero superman)

World War Z (Hero Brad Pit, and if anyone has seen the trailer it desserved to be skewerd horrible movie!)

Kick-Ass 2 (Hero Kick-Ass and Hit Girl, possible main Villian "The Mother Fucker" come on who can pass that up!)

The Lone Ranger (Heroes)

Pacific Rim

The Wolverine (Hero, oh god its 2009 all over again)

300 2

• 2 months later...

I decided not to do B&T speculation anymore since my idea was stolen last year. Stolen as in I came up with, and posted the main plot of 2012's show back in Feb 2012, and once the show started, that particular post on this forum magically disappeared buh all my other posts happen to still be on that thread. hmmm... anyway, I doubt they would do the Disney buying Universal thing since that's practically the exact same plot as 2010. lol

Damn. Last year, the site did go through a weird maintenance problem and about three months worth of forums were deleted. I think February - April was about the time. If you're old enough, you should definitely look into being a show writer. Seriously, just harass people around Universal until they get you into an interview lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...