Worse HHN Moments

This was my worst.

HHN 20, it was three of us. We are all Valencia students so 2 of us parked at Valencia ( I only did it because all three of us are students there and have Valencia parking stickers on our cars) but we all ride together in one car we got to kirkman rd and universal blvd at 655 roughly, we did not GET IN THE PARK until literally 8:40ish. I dont know why or how it took this long. I actually never knew universal parking was over that one bridge lol. Anyway we only saw one house that night which was the Twenty Years of Fear house. Money down the drain. I wish I knew what night it was but I know it was in the middle of Oct and on a thur or fri. I can only go those days due to my job.

Last year, Saturday, Oct. 8. It rained the entire night, which meant no scarezones. I love the streets more than anything at HHN, so yeah... that sucked.

There was one plus to the crappy weather: the crowds got sick of the rain around midnight and started leaving the park in droves. At least four houses became walk-ons... so the last two hours before closing weren't so bad :)

• Like 2

Opening Night for both last year and this year: Why? because of the rain. and despite having an actual raincoat (which is normally my work one) this year, i still had to balance between keeping my stuff (cameras, both my DSi XL and 3DS), myself, and Duffy the Bear (one of my scareactor targets, aside from my signature Pal Mickeys) dry.

I am actually planning on going this thur now. Its only $41.99 with burger king code. Last year was the same I only went the first night. seems like Uni is little by little losing it HHN touch. What I do to make up for it is I go to HoS. I think that is going to be my new ritual. Doing 1 day of HHN and one day of Hos

• Like 1