Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2012 Discussion

Its crazy how long the line for Walking Dead is and stays. Tram hasn't been too busy the last two night: 10 mins wait for most of Friday and I think we peaked at a 50 min wait on Saturday. I'm hoping I'm at Tram Loading again! I haven't had this much fun since Zombie Ed and the Flasher.

we're always the longest wait. every time i check the time board outside the maze, we're always waaaaay up there.

I went last night it was amazing and so much fun ! this years terror tram is the best one in years imo, scariest mazes : TCM and TWD btw @kingundisputed_ i yelled "im going to steal your bike" at you last night lol .

i heard you too haha. yall are lucky that it's me in there when you go through because my switch would have no clue what you were yelling at her.

Edited by kingundisputed_
  • Like 1

Tram had an INSANE wait last night- we didn't have a dull moment at loading plaza from 6:45 all the way to the point where they shut the queue. It was great!

Yup. Everytime I checked the wait times it was at least 75 minutes or more. So unfortunately my group didn't make it on, since they closed the line at 9:30. But I'll be back on Halloween!

so i went last night was amazing as usual wait times were kinda insane for a sunday since transformers was broken down more than half the night and terror tram closing early.

still managed to do each maze 3 times each :P

also got the Silent Hill Poster from Howard will post a photo of it later but its basically Pyramid Head

also i almost stole your bike

Edited by KosmikLOL

I'm sure you know more since you've been working it, but the website says nothing about Halloween night closing the TT early. Specifically says Thursdays and Sundays, then lists those dates, and gives no mention to Halloween. I always thought that was odd, and just figured the neighbors were giving them a free pass for the day or something.