Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2012 Discussion

Over on Micechat, what's this I hear about an early Transformers line by the Gibson? I haven't heard a single thing about that from you guys. HOW DARE YOU FAIL ME?!?!?!!?!?! :'( lol

I heard that over there too, but nowhere else.... How did I not know about this?!?!

Over on Micechat, what's this I hear about an early Transformers line by the Gibson? I haven't heard a single thing about that from you guys. HOW DARE YOU FAIL ME?!?!?!!?!?! :'( lol

I heard that over there too, but nowhere else.... How did I not know about this?!?!

What is this about? 0_o

edit: never mind I found the post. I wonder if they've been doing this every night? Maybe that would explain why I can never get anything from Howard the mailman...

Edited by thanat0s

Hopefully going to Queen Mary Dark Harbor tomorrow.

Does anyone know if the dress rehearsal day is free? I assume it is since you can't buy tickets online for it.

Hopefully it is.

Really really hoping to go to Knotts on Saturday. My only problem is the ride there and back. I'd be more than willing to go with friends or alone, but I have no ride. Really dependent now. ):

Really really hoping to go to Knotts on Saturday. My only problem is the ride there and back. I'd be more than willing to go with friends or alone, but I have no ride. Really dependent now. ):

Me too i've been dying to go to Knotts since 10' but the only problem is the ride because my parents cant drive in the freeway and Universal is like 15min from where I live on the street so I get to only go to HHN but this year also Fright Fest.

Does anyone know what time you have to be at the park for the RIP/VIP tours?? It doesn't say on the ticket. I'm trying to plan for dinner and such... Major conundrum.

It really does not matter as long as you are at the park by 9pm. I believe they schedule the VIP tours according to when you arrive. The earlier you check in, the earlier your portion of the tour. If dinner is what you are focusing on before the event, they offer a pretty decent spread as part of the VIP/RIP package. And....you can go back as many times you want.

What is this about? 0_o

edit: never mind I found the post. I wonder if they've been doing this every night? Maybe that would explain why I can never get anything from Howard the mailman...

THAT WOULD EXPLAIN SOOO MUUUUCH!

Might have just been the mice chat meet up event over there

Nope, seems to be a thing for everyone, not even just APs.

Before the event starts at around 6 - 6:30, there's an announcement for all those who wish to ride Transformers early to go to a line by Waterworld & the Gibson. Then, they are taken to the escalators where they wait until the lower lot is cleared. You are then taken down to the lower lot at about 6:50 and get to ride Transformers early as well as be one of the first ones on the lower lot when the event starts.

If it's still happening, I don't know. I heard nothing when I was there opening night and nobody said anything about it on that Saturday either but I heard 2 or 3 reports about it this last weekend, so hopefully this is something they continue for the rest of the run.

Yeah I've noticed that FOL has been getting sold out for every night.

I wonder how this affects the Gate A line...

not much they dont sell more than 500 i believe maybe even less than that but i plan on going this sunday or the next and i'll see for myself