HHN 2012: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Saw is the Law

WESKER69

I just watched the movie again and the facade has to be the gas station.

Just a thought it would be cool if the Coca-Cola machine in the gas station would actually work in the maze and they can also sell ribs a Jurassic Cafe and call them Chainsaw Ribs made by Leatherface :P

No doubt in my mind that TCM will repeat or come back again based on the new film next year. I can already see this being in the maze somewhere!

texas-chainsaw-3d-poster.jpg

If so, that would make Leatherface be the first villain to be represented at HHNH the most for a total of 4 times!

I'll expand more on this later when the Wishful Thinking threads pop up -- where I MIGHT chime on how much I like/dislike the idea of TCM coming back again, depending on how good the maze is this year :-P

There is too! Silent Hill. Silly :-P haha

Unless you mean specifically conjoined Lionsgate & Twisted Pictures.

In that case, I don't remember anyone saying that...

But I do remember saying Lionsgate.

And I was proven right!!!

Just wanna correct myself real quick. It looks like Lionsgate isn't gonna help Open Road Films/Sony distribute Silent Hill 2 abroad anymore (either that, or someone posted faulty info on the IMDb page, which is totally plausible).

However, the new TCM is a Lionsgate film, and it's a direct sequel to the first film that ignores the other films. So there is still some (even if slightly) Lionsgate connection to HHN this year :)

Edited by DTH316

If the new TCM 3D were to make it next year as a maze, it would make a great bookend with TCM-The Saw is the Law. The version this year is based on the original and the movie in January is reportedly a direct sequel. A popular film franchise made into a sequel house the following year?! I wonder if it would come to fruition if the movie tanked at the box office.