HHN 2012: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Saw is the Law

WESKER69

In my opinion the 2003 and 2006 remake are exactly the same so my hopes are low for this upcoming movie. And if thats the case a maze on the 2013 remake would be popular but almost equal to Back in Buisiness. But If they do the maze I can see it being called "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Faces of Fear"

In my opinion the 2003 and 2006 remake are exactly the same so my hopes are low for this upcoming movie. And if thats the case a maze on the 2013 remake would be popular but almost equal to Back in Buisiness. But If they do the maze I can see it being called "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Faces of Fear"

... I've read this like 5 times and I don't understand the logic behind any of it lmao

• Like 3

I was about to say the same. What does this video show or say that we didn't already know? I got excited cuz I thought it was a BTS until I saw it was 30 seconds. Maybe this will be an actual national commercial or something... other than that, that was pointless and probably a waste of time and money to edit together.