Website & Media Updates

Call me crazy but I like the Remake Leatherface better.

So shouldnt our website be updated soon?

I'm right there with you. I like the remake TCM better in every single way. Probably the one of the two (the other being Dawn of the Dead) remakes that surpass the original. The originals to both are still awesome but the remake is just WAY scarier.

And our website usually gets a full update a week after the last maze announcement and with it is the announcement of all the scarezones, tickets, specifics and such.

Edited by DTH316

I'm right there with you. I like the remake TCM better in every single way. Probably the one of the two (the other being Dawn of the Dead) remakes that surpass the original. The originals to both are still awesome but the remake is just WAY scarier.

And our website usually gets a full update a week after the last maze announcement and with it is the announcement of all the scarezones, tickets, specifics and such.

Im with you already, those are the two that are the best remakes that out do the orignals

I hope so, I realy hope so I wanna know scarezones!

It was two days ago I found out the website would come up this week. It's felt like months... I don't know why I'm anticipating the website more than I did for any of the announcements. Maybe because I was fairly sure of the announcements before hand due to speculation and leaks...