HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

Lots of people want the maze back and we all know Murdy is a huge fan of Alice. He has been hanging out with him a LOT lately so I think he might have some other concepts planned for a sequel house.

If by some chance we do get both a Rob Zombie house and an Alice Cooper one, I would love to see a "Gruesome Twosome" shirt. I would be so down for buying one.

I would love that too, but for some reason I have a feeling Rob Zombie won't be a part of the event this year. It's more of a gut feeling.

I would love that too, but for some reason I have a feeling Rob Zombie won't be a part of the event this year. It's more of a gut feeling.

Rob is very Murdy and has always wanted to work other projects with HHN. Zombie hasn't had the chance to do much of anything last year because of HoTC's return (Caused by outside factors). I really thing Rob wants to get involved this year.

It also makes sense from a marketing standpoint. "For the first ever (Yeah, right), see the gruesome twosome at HHN 2012!: Your Last Performance!"

^If you say the walls from AC last year are being repurposed, that could mean a new version of the AC maze might go to Terminator. The original plan for last year was to make WTMN the 3D maze and have it replace HOTC, maybe they are going to reuse some old concepts if thats true. I'm probably way off though.

like Freak said those same walls have been reused since at least 07 if Alice Cooper does come back which is a real big gamble IMO it would return in the same venue all repeat mazes weather they change it or not go back to the same venue for some reason and it was something else that was supposed to replace HOTC I can't remember maybe DTH or Freak remember but it wasnt Alice Cooper.

What is this connection again? The hint "Suffer Little Children" doesn't make me think Poltergeist. If anything, it sounds Hellraiser related because that's how Pinhead talks. Has HHN ever done Hellraiser? Actually most of all it sounds like Nightmare on Elm Street. Maybe I missed something.

I don't get what everyones connection from the The smiths to TCM maybe when the song could of been meat is murder but "Suffer Little Chidlren" is a song about child murders that took place in the moores Manchester its either gonna have a connection to child murders/child suffering (Ex. La Llorona and more far fetched Polterguist) Manchester (ex movies that take place in england Shaun of the dead ect.) or Moores (American werewolf in london)

On a side note, does anybody think that one of the mazes that was pulled, there were TWO right? Does anybody think it might have been TCM before the date got pushed back, or am I way off?

Only one got pulled back

it was 2, I remember we were all lost when the second one was pulled but one of them didnt have a code name, but im almost 90% sure it was TCM since it was around the time they annoucened it getting pushed back.

it was 2, I remember we were all lost when the second one was pulled but one of them didnt have a code name, but im almost 90% sure it was TCM since it was around the time they annoucened it getting pushed back.

That's why I thought that originally, it must've been TCM. Maybe they'll do it next year, I guarantee they still have the plans for it.

like Freak said those same walls have been reused since at least 07 if Alice Cooper does come back which is a real big gamble IMO it would return in the same venue all repeat mazes weather they change it or not go back to the same venue for some reason and it was something else that was supposed to replace HOTC I can't remember maybe DTH or Freak remember but it wasnt Alice Cooper.

I just realized that since those AC walls are being re-purposed, that spells out WTMN is not returning! Huzzah! We're finally getting an all-new year after two years! :D :D :D That means if Alice does come back, it's going to be a different theme for sure, which I would not mind at all. Looks like a new Cooper maze with a different theme could be a likely candidate for the Terminator venue.

Oh, btw, that maze you were talking about that got pulled was "Nacasio", which Murdy revealed it to be Freddy VS Jason. That maze was replaced by Alice Cooper. Rob wanted to do something else in Terminator, but the budget for the sixth maze and the popularity of HoTC put pressure on them to bring it back for the T2 venue.

^We were talking about the mazes getting pulled this year. I wouldn't jump the gun and saying it's an all new year, you never know, La Llorona could very well return. I hope not, a newly themed Alice maze is as much of a repeat as I want this year.

^We were talking about the mazes getting pulled this year. I wouldn't jump the gun and saying it's an all new year, you never know, La Llorona could very well return. I hope not, a newly themed Alice maze is as much of a repeat as I want this year.

I have heard nothing about that. If it were to return, then that would be pretty anti-climactic for the Shrek venue's last year.

I have heard nothing about that. If it were to return, then that would be pretty anti-climactic for the Shrek venue's last year.

Some people are speculating Maze #1, "Suffer Little Children" is La Llorona. Honestly, it makes sense, but I hope it's not.

I just realized that since those AC walls are being re-purposed, that spells out WTMN is not returning! Huzzah! We're finally getting an all-new year after two years! :D :D :D That means if Alice does come back, it's going to be a different theme for sure, which I would not mind at all. Looks like a new Cooper maze with a different theme could be a likely candidate for the Terminator venue.

Oh, btw, that maze you were talking about that got pulled was "Nacasio", which Murdy revealed it to be Freddy VS Jason. That maze was replaced by Alice Cooper. Rob wanted to do something else in Terminator, but the budget for the sixth maze and the popularity of HoTC put pressure on them to bring it back for the T2 venue.

if the coop will return like I said before even with a different theme it will be the same venue and thanks for the clarifacation with what was supposed to replace HOTC last year

Some people are speculating Maze #1, "Suffer Little Children" is La Llorona. Honestly, it makes sense, but I hope it's not.

it makes more sense than polterguist IMO

Murdy has said that there will be lots of *scaring* roles for women this year at auditions. Sounds like there could be several nightengale nurses from Silent Hill or zombies for Walking Dead. This could also mean La Llorona returning. (Dun! Dun! Dun!) There will also be many stiltwalkers. I wonder if Pyramid Head will be one of them? :)

That is actually incorrect. One stilt walker was male, I think. The other horseheads were female. It was one of the regular La Llorona's who was consistently played by a man.

I swore I heard that oh well

hold up though is mocking bird lane a universal property? I thought it was just being filmed on the lot Im lost

hold up though is mocking bird lane a universal property? I thought it was just being filmed on the lot Im lost

I'm pretty sure it is since it's a remake of the Munsters series.

It's July people. It's the month we find stuff out. Wanna take a guess on what's going to be announced first? I'm going to say the Walking Dead. It only makes sense considering that Orlando is well underway in the construction of their WD house. Judging from last year's "The Thing" announcement, I'm going to say that this will be the case.

I'm with Freak. It just hasssss to be the first announcement. They're also doing that "Walking Dead" marathon coming up. Maybe it'll coincide with that?

I'm hoping the plans of using the property includes the Terror Tram. I always hate waiting to hear at the end of the announcements what the TT is going to be. It'd make me really happy to hear news on that toward the beginning for once!

Or maybe it'll be Silent Hill. With Spiderman being released at midnight, me thinks we'll finally get to see a trailer and a week from now, the movie will gain some buzz and then the maze announcement.

A random thought, what if instead of putting scareactors on jurassic park, they put scareactors in the areas outside the queue.They could have people with dinosaur puppets pop out, or dismembered scientist. They can even do the same with the mummy.

this has been thought of, however its a safety hazard to scareactors, ever since the tram incident, and multiple incidents that ALREADY happen in the park, it wont be done.