VIP Lounge?

I remember reading about the VIP lounge on the site last year. Does anyone know if that came with the full reveal or was it announced later? I really hope they have it, it was a great way to interact with the scareactors between cast changes and buy drinks without having to wait in line. I doubt they will though, it seems like it was a special 20th year thing only.

I remember reading about the VIP lounge on the site last year. Does anyone know if that came with the full reveal or was it announced later? I really hope they have it, it was a great way to interact with the scareactors between cast changes and buy drinks without having to wait in line. I doubt they will though, it seems like it was a special 20th year thing only.

I would very much like to see it return, as well. However, I am fearful that it was just a 20th anniversary special event and may not return until another "milestone" year.

I LOVED the VIP Lounge, but it would certainly lose it's luster after just having it last year. Of course, I only went one week so I would have liked to see the presentations for the other 3 weeks, but oh well.

Hopefully they'll have it back for HHN XXV to highlight the XXI, XXII, XXIII and XXIV years (works out to one year per week, perfect) and it will turn into an every 5-year event.

• 2 weeks later...