HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

Honestly, guys, I think we all need to just be patient and, above all, be positive.

I can't tell you how many posts there were last night about how awful a Bloody Mary-themed event would be. The pessimism was rampant for months BEFORE she was ever even confirmed. Then, as we got closer to the event and more info leaked out, the tide of public opinion started to change. By the end of the event, most peoples' perceptions were positive, and Bloody Mary has come to be seen (by most) as another great Icon.

Basically, all I'm saying is this: speculate all you want. That's what these boards are for. But don't wail and gnash your teeth because you don't think it's going to be a great event. Be positive. The folks in charge seem to know what they're doing, and the disappointments are few and far between.

Thus ends my two cents.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, were getting closer. Reminder TXT messages are starting to go out, and by replying "UNIVERSAL" keeps you signed up for updates (5 per week so they say). This will include HHN TXT messages as well.

Not sure if this works for those that didn't get the message, but you could always try sending a TXT to 64646 with the message UNIVERSAL and see what happens. Lets us know if it works or not.

Well, were getting closer. Reminder TXT messages are starting to go out, and by replying "UNIVERSAL" keeps you signed up for updates (5 per week so they say). This will include HHN TXT messages as well.

Not sure if this works for those that didn't get the message, but you could always try sending a TXT to 64646 with the message UNIVERSAL and see what happens. Lets us know if it works or not.

Haha, I got all excited when I got mine and started freaking out and told my boyfriend. He understand my obsession, but my other friend had no clue why I was so excited. I can't wait to get actual info.

a bit upset theyre only using 2 soundstages. i hope they make one double housed. are any of them big enough?

They only ever used 2 SS's for house's at a time during the event, excluding 04' ,05, 08'' they used three different SS for those years. Our usual candidate for two house's in one is SS 23 but they have done two in SS 20 before like they did last year , but since the permit list has SS 23 on it I'd bet money that we'll have two house in SS 23 this year.

Nothing is wrong with the Jaws Queue. Friday the 13th: Camp Blood was a fantastic house.

I fully agree with you, if any house has worked better there then original Dungeon of terror I'd say it would be F13.

I really dont see why it's a bad location sure it gets hott and there may be more against it i don't know but to me that doesn't really make it a bad location, although ROF was terrible I don't blame the location i blame the set design.

I look forward to seeing what we're going to get in this location this year.

I have a feeling camp blood mite make a return.

Edited by betweenthetruth

I fully agree with you, if any house has worked better there then original Dungeon of terror I'd say it would be F13.

I really dont see why it's a bad location sure it gets hott and there may be more against it i don't know but to me that doesn't really make it a bad location, although ROF was terrible I don't blame the location i blame the set design.

I look forward to seeing what we're going to get in this location this year.

I have a feeling camp blood mite make a return.

Its a good house at times...for example. F13 was amazing just because thats the enviroment it should be in. outside in a barn/camp ground type of thing. did you go into RoF? It gets dark in HHN around 7:30 and it gets hot and if it rains etc...yea its a good place to put a house, but it has to be very in context, or else it will suck...

Its a good house at times...for example. F13 was amazing just because thats the enviroment it should be in. outside in a barn/camp ground type of thing. did you go into RoF? It gets dark in HHN around 7:30 and it gets hot and if it rains etc...yea its a good place to put a house, but it has to be very in context, or else it will suck...

What?

Do you mean it's a good location at times? and what has to be very in context what are you talking about?

Yes i did go into ROF both in the day and at night, why else would say it was terrible, obviously i experienced it to know it was a bad house no matter if it's day or night raining or hot, that was weak. I really don't understand the point your trying to make, I agreed that F13 was a kick ass house hence me saying it is one of the only houses to work in that queue.

What dose the time that HHN gets dark have to do with anything?

Being in the dark wont make a house scary if the house is already weak to begin with, your just in a weak house in the dark.

I also believe there will still be 8 houses, 2 in SS 23 which housed NOES and PS:HftH during HHN17 and was just the queue line building last year.

As far as the JAWS queue, it does have it bad points. Depending on costume design and theme, it can be HOT for the Scareactors. It's not that great when walking through it during daylight times, and it gets really congested when B&T starts and lets out, specially if they use the same setup as last year where you have to walk around the bathrooms.

The latest rumor is that we have an icon called The Usher. Don't flame me, cause I am merely passing on a rumor that I have no opinion on. I won't even say whether I believe it or not, because frankly I just don't know yet.

Well just playing around with that e-mail I think "doll" would mean Saw, and "hairy" could be werewolf. Haha.

Even though it could mean nothing, it's still fun to have things to think about.

Can you post the email exactly. Like how were the words separated/ listed and such.

Can you post the email exactly. Like how were the words separated/ listed and such.

This is it, minus the contact information. Even though I have no idea who it is, I still respect the privacy of others.

----

Hello. I have some information you might be interested in about this years Halloween Horror Nights. Eight houses and one icon. Doll, squarehead, hairy, magazine, screen, new, blade, fangs and usher.

Well so far we have from the source who originally claimed The Usher would be the icon...

Cinema, a gas chamber, a sewer, a big kitchen and a ship + a recently registered name which was = The usher.

And now from your email we have

Doll, squarehead, hairy, magazine, screen, new, blade, fangs and usher.

I have formulated my own opinions on what is going on. But that is what has been presented. Dissect each words as you wish.

Edited by gspess20

Okay. I have everything else figured out except for magazine.

What could magazine be.

Magazine, Comic Book Graphic novel, magazine story.

What have you thought about the other items? I can only figure out a couple obvious ones.