HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

What have you thought about the other items? I can only figure out a couple obvious ones.

Take it as a big puzzle.

Each word is at its base in one way related to the others

Doll, squarehead, hairy, magazine, screen, new, blade, fangs and usher.

8 houses, one icon.

Think what has been said. And then go from there take what you think, keeping in mind the functional role the icon might have.

I think you will have a lot of fun putting it together though.

Edited by gspess20

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squarehead was the one that really threw me off, but then I searched it on Google and this came up.

It probably was obvious too, but I really just kept thinking Sponge Bob, lol.

I did the same thing. And when I saw that, I got excited. I mean, I know this could be completely false information, but still, it's getting me totally pumped for HHN.

I did the same thing. And when I saw that, I got excited. I mean, I know this could be completely false information, but still, it's getting me totally pumped for HHN.

Haha, yeah, some people hate this and are condescending when it comes to this but it is harmless fun.

You are onto something with Squarehead, look at the rest and take it from there.

Haha, yeah, some people hate this and are condescending when it comes to this but it is harmless fun.

You are onto something with Squarehead, look at the rest and take it from there.

All I know with real info right around the corner I wouldn't be surprised if this email has some truth to it, either way it really is fun trying to figure out the names and think that your finding out clues before real info is released.

As for blade and magazine I think with Blade maybe Finger blade's for Freddy or a machete for Jason,

Magazine makes me think comic-book villain maybe idk that one stumps me.

As for blade and magazine I think with Blade maybe Finger blade's for Freddy or a machete for Jason,

Magazine makes me think comic-book villain maybe idk that one stumps me.

How is everyone doing figuring these out? Don't be afraid to post what you think, or came up with. I'll wait some more before I post what I have, to see what you guys come up with. :)

Magazine is a tough one, I have no clue yet.

These are my ideas based on some of the other rumors we've heard:

Doll- Saw/Chucky

Squarehead- Frankinstein

Hairy- Wolfman/Werewolfs

Magazine ??

Screen ??

New- new icon house??

Blade- could be any of the big three returning

Fangs- Dracula/Vampires

Edited by Skittles

These are my ideas based on some of the other rumors we've heard:

Doll- Saw/Chucky

Squarehead- Frankinstein

Hairy- Wolfman/Werewolfs

Magazine ??

Screen ??

New- new icon house??

Blade- could be any of the big three returning

Fangs- Dracula/Vampires

i personally, am convicned they are using the trio for the last time. For New: NLC house? and theres a vampire movie named blade...

i personally, am convicned they are using the trio for the last time. For New: NLC house? and theres a vampire movie named blade...

Although Blade is not a Universal Property it is owned by New Line but that still wouldn't give then right to use blade and seeing how there is already Fangs on that list i would highly doubt that they would be two vamp houses, but that's only saying if that list is in fact real. and if that list was i really don't think that they would make it that obvious with blade actually being blade.

Edited by betweenthetruth

Although Blade is not a Universal Property it is owned by New Line but that still wouldn't give then right to use blade and seeing how there is already Fangs on that list i would highly doubt that they would be two vamp houses, but that's only saying if that list is in fact real. and if that list was i really don't think that they would make it that obvious with blade actually being blade.

I think

Blade = Saw

Doll = Chucky

The really only one I am unsure about is Magazine.

Blade = Saw

Doll = Chucky

The really only one I am unsure about is Magazine.

I was thinking that, a doll would be to obvious for jigsaw/saw but with the Chucky rumor it fits, I just really would like to know if all this has any credibility.

Oh, you tease , lol. But if i had info i would probably do the same thing.

Edited by Quiksilver

(Sorry I've been off this site for a while. Life got crazy. haha)

Looking at that list, I agree that blade=saw and doll=chucky, though I don't think chucky would end up a good house. When I saw squarehead the first thing I thought of was Frankenstein's monster, so I agree on that one as well.

Here is the rest of the list that I received by various sources. As I always state, I have no solid information ANY of this is legit or correct as far as full house names. Take it has pure speculation.

Doll = Chucky

Squarehead = Frankenstein

Hairy = Wolfman

Magazine = Fangoria

Screen = Silver Screams

New = The Spawning or Leave it to Cleaver

Blade = SAW

Fangs = Dracula

Why there are names listed for "new", I have no idea.. maybe there the same, just different names, maybe they have two options to use? We will soon find out I suppose.

Here is the rest of the list that I received by various sources. As I always state, I have no solid information ANY of this is legit or correct as far as full house names. Take it has pure speculation.

Doll = Chucky

Squarehead = Frankenstein

Hairy = Wolfman

Magazine = Fangoria

Screen = Silver Screams

New = The Spawning or Leave it to Cleaver

Blade = SAW

Fangs = Dracula

Why there are names listed for "new", I have no idea.. maybe there the same, just different names, maybe they have two options to use? We will soon find out I suppose.

Wow, thank god for the alcohol there, because of the looks of this list, I am going to need it to have fun this year.

every year i have gone the event is fun and exciting even if the event gets boring mid way what ever the reason being I still end up having good times and enjoy and look back and miss it terribly, I really don't think A list that could or could not be true of houses could determine this early weather or not i will have fun or not , personally I'm looking forward to this years event and how much fun its going to be, if the house list is true it definitely will be an interesting year for sure. But hey if the alcohol will help you have more fun, more power to you then, I for one have to wait one more year before i can experience HHN in that light.

My question is this if we do have separate classic monster houses then what will silver scream hold for us( if it comes to light).

To me it just screams classic movie monster, maybe the Big3 will make there appearance here, who knows.

I just received information today that gives me reason to believe that the list is a fake. Trust me on this. My source this time is the most trustworthy source I have. This particular source has never been wrong.

I was thinking that, a doll would be to obvious for jigsaw/saw but with the Chucky rumor it fits, I just really would like to know if all this has any credibility.

Oh, you tease , lol. But if i had info i would probably do the same thing.

I personally, have no information, or connects.

Everything I post is pure speculation, based upon what has been publicly posted, and is not to be taken to heart, it is also solely reflective of what I would do/ the situation would end up to be.

I do not want to mislead people into thinking I have insider information, the answers or anything of the sort. I do not, If i did I would not be posting it anyway. It is all just stuff I have come up with in the wonderland of my mind.

I am just a designer and enjoy attempting to make something of this. I will be less misleading in the future.

Edited by gspess20

(Sorry I've been off this site for a while. Life got crazy. haha)

Looking at that list, I agree that blade=saw and doll=chucky, though I don't think chucky would end up a good house. When I saw squarehead the first thing I thought of was Frankenstein's monster, so I agree on that one as well.

The rumor going around was that the Chucky house would designed around the effect that you are his size, ( Big furniture, so on so forth).

I think that it would have been cool to see.

The rumor going around was that the Chucky house would designed around the effect that you are his size, ( Big furniture, so on so forth).

I think that it would have been cool to see.

Oh, I heard that rumor too, but I don't think that would work without being corny... but We'll see.

I just received information today that gives me reason to believe that the list is a fake. Trust me on this. My source this time is the most trustworthy source I have. This particular source has never been wrong.

That's why I've been posting all along that the list is pure speculation at this point and take it for what it's worth. It's cool to talk about it either way. IMO, I hope some houses would change, and a couple sound good.