HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

This year was one of best thus far in terms of equating a good combination of scarezones and houses. Since I'm all about the ambiance, if they can pull of a few more scarezones, then that would be fantastic. However, like Mark mentioned, they also can't add more scarezones and then understaff them...we'll just be revisiting the issues of HHN 17. And likewise with the houses, this year they were so amazingly well done, to add more, is that going to make some less appealing than others? What's the point of adding additional houses if your going to have two or three standouts and the rest be lackluster?

If Universal does plan on adding more across the board next year, scarezones and houses, then I hope they have the cash flow ready to make them even better than this year.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 10 Suggestions for HHN 19 for universal to Save money

#10 Close Simpson's...Bttf was way better, Rumor is that there gonne make it 3D...should be interesting

#9 Don't hire the entire City of Orlando Police Dept

#8 Put cheap Liquor in good Liquor bottles....

#7 Close Disaster....Same shit Diff day

#6 No midway games....this is HHN Dammit not the Frickin Fair

#5 Loose the Metal Detectors, I'll just sneak my "gun" in during the Day anyway

#4 Cut Brian Brushwood...Honestly do i really need a Reason, id rather see the animal show!

#3 Hire the fans....they'll probably work for free, which is probably true

#2 Cut a NBC show, Oh wait you guys are already doing that

#1 Just tell us what the event will be, someone will just hack it anyway so why bother keeping it a Secret

Edited by Quiksilver

• 1 month later...

Not sure if it will be 19 or 20 but a wedding will be upon us in the next 2 haunt seasons. So all you Jack Lovers better get ready for the party, and all you Jack hatters just chill.

Yes our good friend Jack will be wed, not to the previously mentions Jill, But to every Male Horror Night fans delight Chance will be the Bride. Yes Jack and Chance will be tying the knot.

As I said it was unsure if it would be 19 or 20 but the invitations are already being planned.

Oh wow. How'd you find out? Or would you have to kill me if you told me? :blush:

Not sure if it will be 19 or 20 but a wedding will be upon us in the next 2 haunt seasons. So all you Jack Lovers better get ready for the party, and all you Jack hatters just chill.

Yes our good friend Jack will be wed, not to the previously mentions Jill, But to every Male Horror Night fans delight Chance will be the Bride. Yes Jack and Chance will be tying the knot.

As I said it was unsure if it would be 19 or 20 but the invitations are already being planned.

First: OMG! It's Bryan.. long time no see, chat, talk, etc. A Welcome back?

As much as Jack has been overused and I really don't want to see him back anytime soon.. I just LOVE Chance, if Erin plays her.. she made that character awesome. If not well.. I'll have to judge at that time.

Should we mention Jack's brother? Wonder if he will be on the invite. It seems like it would be almost like a Sweet 16 type event.

Oh god they listen to the vaultheads saying they wanted Chance back cause she soooo coool... IMO she was a rip off of a famous character in the Batman Universe.

So could the Universal classic Movie monsters be Chance guest and NLC could be Jack's guest?

Oh I herd House construction is a go for a March start.

I won't say anything C_D. You know me. SO GLAD YOURE A LIVE BY THE WAY!

On a side note Charles, I very much know so that she's a rip off. I hated chance. She didn't appeal to me at all.

HATERS! :) As I liked the character, I do see your points. I also agree that 18 was up there with 12 and 13 for me personally. I think 19 should be original again.. 20 or 21 we all sorta knew something/one would be back.

Should we mention Jack's brother? Wonder if he will be on the invite. It seems like it would be almost like a Sweet 16 type event.

Nah lets not say Eddie, and I agree with it almost seems like a sweet 16 type event.. I want something original like going thru Mary's world or going to the Terra Queen world.

We really dont need an anniversary yr til atleast 25.

I love Jack and all, but it's far too soon to be using him again in any way, shape or form...at least in my personal opinion. This past year was a nice change, Mary was the quote/unquote icon, but she wasn't shoved in our faces at every turn. (Like Jack was in 17...Jack's show, Jack's house...where else can we stick him at?! Wait, Jack photo ops!)

I'll be curious to see what they do this coming year and for 20...something tells me they are holding out and will pulling all the stops for the 21st..when our beloved HHN becomes "legal" enough to drink the very alcohol that sustains it's existence...LOL

Bryan...so wonderful to see you and as always, thanks for the insider info, it's always neat to hear what the powers that be have planned, whether it's something we're looking forward to or wondering how they'll pull it off. Take care sweetie! ;)

Had some interesting table mates at lunch today. Look for construction to begin middle to the end of May. Oh and you can check out my table mates website HERE!

Cool beans but I herd from Nancy that construction might start in March :) Who knows but they are starting early this yr then in yrs past.. Basicly right after Mardi Gras is over.

Had some interesting table mates at lunch today. Look for construction to begin middle to the end of May. Oh and you can check out my table mates website HERE!

Cool beans but I herd from Nancy that construction might start in March :) Who knows but they are starting early this yr then in yrs past.. Basicly right after Mardi Gras is over.

Nice. If they do start after Mardi Gras, could that mean more houses? (See last survey), or maybe more detailed? Who knows.. could just be to work around all the construction that's going on. Either way, any HHN news is good. :)

Here is some speculation you can put to rest. C_D will be purchasing a FFP this year. So as many thought I was just venting I will not be a member of the HHN19 team, I will be a guest. I am happy with my decision and will not revert. To much drama being a scareactor. Seems that alot of the new scareactors are more on the Drama Queen side, many do not understand the art of the scare.

BUT

Should my interview go well in the morning you can bet I will rock HOS this year.

Although It will suck not seeing you at HHN, I respect your decision and understand why you chose that way. HOS? hrm, never been.. we always talk about it though. We'll see what parenthood brings us at that time and plan it all out.

Anyways, I hope they don't add more houses and take away from the others. 8 is good. Unless UNI won powerball and has a bigger budget, keep HHN as is for now.

Oh I cant wait to hang out with you CD at the event.. U will scareactors lol. Its none of my business why you decided to leave the scareactors but as long as you stay a big fan I'm happy.

I think where going to have 8 houses for a while, and the houses right now are already detailed enough.. there so detail the scene team doesnt know where to put boo holes. Hense why theres been more and more atosmphere.

I agree with the people thinking some sort of werewolf/wolfman will show up at HHN 2009 since this looks to be the year of the lycanthrope.

Hairy guys potentially showing up this year:

Jan 23: "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans" is supposed to come out featuring wolfy dudes

May 1: Hugh Jackman returns in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine"

Nov 6: "The Wolfman" starring Benecio Del Toro (Can't wait for this one. I can see him being scary)

Nov 20: "New Moon" sequel to "Twilight" (has werewolves in it)

- Fox has a new dramedy pilot in works tentatively titled "Bitches" (about a quartet of female werewolf friends in NYC)

- Rumored that Season 2 of HBO's "True Blood" will get some hairy additions

Just a thought :rolleyes:

I agree with the people thinking some sort of werewolf/wolfman will show up at HHN 2009 since this looks to be the year of the lycanthrope.

Hairy guys potentially showing up this year:

Jan 23: "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans" is supposed to come out featuring wolfy dudes

May 1: Hugh Jackman returns in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine"

Nov 6: "The Wolfman" starring Benecio Del Toro (Can't wait for this one. I can see him being scary)

Nov 20: "New Moon" sequel to "Twilight" (has werewolves in it)

- Fox has a new dramedy pilot in works tentatively titled "Bitches" (about a quartet of female werewolf friends in NYC)

- Rumored that Season 2 of HBO's "True Blood" will get some hairy additions

Just a thought :rolleyes:

I agree we will see some sort of "Wolfman" idea at HHN, either as a house or some type of Scarezone. As far as the others, probably see some of it in Bill & Ted.