HHN XXI Fan-Made Wallpaper

I made wallpapers for every House and Scarezone. I'll post 2 here and just post links for the rest. Otherwise it would take FOREVER to load this page. :D

Winters Night: The Haunting of Hawthorn Cemetery -

WintersNightWallpaper2.jpg

Your Luck Has Run Out -

YourLuckHasRunOutWallpaper2.jpg

Here's the rest:

Houses

The Thing

Nightingales: Blood Prey

H.R. Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror

Saws N Steam: Into the Machine

Nevermore: The Madness of Poe

The In-Between

The Forsaken

Scarezones

NightMaze

Acid Assault

Canyon of Dark Souls

Grown Evil

7 (Seven)

Shows

Bill & Teds Excellent Halloween Adventure

Death Drums

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are all of my wallpapers in 1920x1200. I will be making one soon with all of the houses and uploading it in 1920x1080 as well as 1920x1200.

The In Between:

hhn21demonwallpaper1200.th.png

The two sides of Lady Luck:

hhn21evilladyluck1200.th.png

2011 Scarezones:

hhn21scarezones1200.th.png

A good way to use these wallpapers is to go into your settings and set them all to rotate in between each one. The words will appear to change color when it cycles through all of the wallpapers.

• 4 weeks later...

I will definitely be contributing more to this thread as the weeks go on and more artwork is released. Until then, I have created a high resolution version of this year's event logo using the fonts Galliard BT and "Stage" (which can be downloaded here).

It is in the resolution 1920x1080. If anyone would like a different resolution I would be happy to make it for you. I can make you a custom one without having to lower the quality of the text.

hhn21wallpaper.png

Hey Andrew could you make this into a 1440 x 900 please... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been looking for a wallpaper like this! I love it, but its way too big could you make it smaller?

My stupid computer wont let me do it myself lol.

What's your screen resolution?

I've been trying to figure out the length & width for the background on Xbox 360..cause every time I put any of these wall papers it just doesn't seem to fit the screen and makes it twice the size. If someone could find out what the length & width and possibly make a wall paper for me so I could put it on my xbox. Would be awesome! This is the picture I would love to have.

12654_1277753913785_1528119564_30741715_

If anyone could do this, It would be awesome!!

I've been trying to figure out the length & width for the background on Xbox 360..cause every time I put any of these wall papers it just doesn't seem to fit the screen and makes it twice the size. If someone could find out what the length & width and possibly make a wall paper for me so I could put it on my xbox. Would be awesome! This is the picture I would love to have.

12654_1277753913785_1528119564_30741715_

If anyone could do this, It would be awesome!!

It's fit to the size of your TV.

• 2 weeks later...