HHN XXI Speculation II

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but:

Does anyone else think that the park (or at least one scarezone) will be the house of cards from the game? I could see Shrek becoming a house of cards maze.

Basically something like this:

cardsem.jpg

The swinging fences could be arranged into the maze as the park closes and then returned to their folded position after each event night, as not to interfere with daytime guests.

I mention This exact same thing in the take a chance Thread but no one said anything about it lol, That is what i was thinking when they showed us the house of cards,

Edited by black mask

He just commented on HHN official:

"serve her…serve her…serve her…serve her…serve her…"

EDIT: His favourite books are still The Red Badge of Courage and the Poe one... I recall before that they referred to a "memento". Does this tie in with a red badge of courage being an injury (eg a gunshot wound in the story)

Edited by skater121

Idk if anyone brought this up, but in the screen cap that was posted on FB, the big jade ring looks like there's a picture, or symbol inside it. Kinda darkish, and it may just be the lighting, but it almost looks like a heart with something piercing it. Anyone have software to blow that up and potentially get a closer look?

Edited by GrimmBC4L

Based off his posts it doesn't look that Lady Luck killed him per say, but rather just "took over him". Hal is not dead, he is controlled by Lady Luck.

Right - they won't kill Hal until, if anything, opening night. Lady Luck will use him as her voice on Facebook, I imagine. Remember the media invite video with FEAR taking over Ms. Aiello?

Our other mutual friend, Hal Geluk has been quite busy today, not to shabby for somebody being possessed, here's a rundown of his day

around 9:45 a.m. est, he posts on facebook: ""serve her…serve her…serve her…serve her…serve her…" and changes his profile pic

317490_116864525082437_100002766693283_74725_3800679_n.jpg

his message at around 12:00 p.m. est: "join us...join us. the one who calls is coming for you. there is no way out."

some more insanity from Hal around 6:00 p.m. est: "you cannot escape your fate. we will have you. the house always wins."

some more around 7:30 p.m. est: "soon you will join us or perish. your luck has run out out out…" and posts another picture

312469_224845170896573_140604079320683_533168_1408642_n.jpg

Edited by theheat345

Our other mutual friend, Hal Geluk has been quite busy today, not to shabby for somebody being possessed, here's a rundown of his day

around 9:45 a.m. est, he posts on facebook: ""serve her…serve her…serve her…serve her…serve her…" and changes his profile pic

his message at around 12:00 p.m. est: "join us...join us. the one who calls is coming for you. there is no way out."

some more insanity from Hal around 6:00 p.m. est: "you cannot escape your fate. we will have you. the house always wins."

some more around 7:30 p.m. est: "soon you will join us or perish. your luck has run out out out…" and posts another picture

The picture of the skeleton, to me, looks like it could possibly fit in the Columbus house as someone who has died on the voyage over, or possibly a prisoner in a scene from 'The Pit And The Pendulum'

That's just what I think