HHN 21 ♠ Official Meetup List.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me for tomorrow (10/14). as for the scareactors here's my All Scares Bulletin for tomorrow night.

All Scares Bulletin (for me)

I will be wearing:

the HHN 21 hoodie (with retracted sleeves)

"A New Age of Darkness Begins" glow shirt from HHN XX

Dark blue jeans

my dark blue/tennis ball yellow-green New Balance sneakers

Tag Team scareactor target hats: Duffy Ears/Figment hat

All Scares Bulletin for Pal Mickey

It will be Pal Mickey 2.0 (he's easy to spot since he has the "Happiest Celebration on Earth" medallion on his right hand)

He'll be wearing the safari/adventure vest.

All Scares Bulletin for Duffy

I'm going to make this one quite easy for you scareactors,

Duffy will be wearing his:

"firefighter" coat (since it has reflective strips which are very notable in the dark)

charcoal gray "worn out" jeans

black and blue sketchers sneakers (with silver "A's" on the sides)

I'm going on the Tour to meet the Makers at 2...Think I'll probably stay around for HHN afterward. If I do, you can find me in camo pants and a friday the 13th shirt with Jason's mask on the front and "MADE IN HELL" on the back.. probably also a bandanna. perhaps a full blown HAT if the evening gets interesting!

If anyone wnats to meet up beforehand and get a drink or something im just gonna be killing time... shoot me a text @ 646.322.6109

Edited by marchofprogress

put me up for tomorrow (the 20th) and friday 21. As for my All Scares Bulletin for tomorrow.

I'll be wearing my HHN Hoodie and HHN 19 Saw shirt. But since i've learned that some family members will be there tomorrow night, i won't be bringing (or wearing) any disney related scareactor target items (although Duffy will be with me, he'll be in my backpack all night, so don't be afraid to scare me with random "Where's Duffy now?!" like comments). Hat-wise, i might be wearing my Michaelangelo baseball cap (since orange is blacklight friendly, along with the eyes)

for the 21st, things will be back to normal, but i might be wearing one of my blue disney hoodies, my "The House Always Wins" shirt, and Pal Mickey and Duffy will be there (Duffy will probably be wearing a red disney shirt, along with his "firefighter coat with reflective strips", and his blue jeans).