Halloween Horror Nights 21 (2011) Event Music

The rock song has been on my to do list for a while now, I made recordings from the event as well and could not tag that one song, it sounds familiar but I cannot remember where I heard it from, I will continue looking for this!

L.J.M.

Has anyone found the music around the lagoon where it sounds like a female is vocalizing? its very eerie, and ive spent all October looking for it, but i cant find it :/

Look on the main page for HHN 21 music and look for the listing of the lagoon music. The track you might be referring to is the piece of score from The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

The rock song has been on my to do list for a while now, I made recordings from the event as well and could not tag that one song, it sounds familiar but I cannot remember where I heard it from, I will continue looking for this!

L.J.M.

Look on the main page for HHN 21 music and look for the listing of the lagoon music. The track you might be referring to is the piece of score from The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Yeah it is The Exorism of Emily Rose, Also Freak, did you get my downloads?

But on another note..for the Poe house is there only that one song track playing through out the house?

Hey there! Gave a quick listen last night, and there are a few more tracks from the Frailty soundtrack that show up both as the exterior music, and inside the house as well. I wasn't able to pick out which ones were there, as time was short, but I'll try and check it out again before the event is over. Anyone else able to help? The film soundtrack is certainly a little-known gem, and fits the mood of the house perfectly.

I added a few more songs from the lagoon area which I recorded last night and was able to positively identify. They seem to be favoring The Exorcism Of Emily Rose soundtrack in that area. I am guessing there are more tracks from that CD (which I do have) that I need more reference recordings of to verify. Still have some more footage coming in in a bit.

yeah i know, what about last year? did they skip on them too? but i guess there wasnt a place to put their songs either i mean i could think grown evil or poe but the songs there are pretty perfect,

I guess it goes by themes, if any of the albums or songs fit theme, it's used. If not then its out. Same goes for nox arcana!!

Here's my Nightmaze recording. If there is any music in it then Universal sure did hide it well!

My shazam did tag something out of this:

Whiz: SHADOWS OF DEATH

James Bolam

Tales Of Terror: THE TWILIGHT HOUR, SPILLED BLOOD, SHADOWS OF DEATH, DARK SHADOW

Can't seem to find a download of this to confirm. Any help is appreciated.

I took an 8min recording of Nightmaze on Sunday before the scarezone opened. I'll post it later today.

Oh and I heard "Home for the Holidays" by Perry Como playing in HR BloodeNGutz during Thankskilling. Specifically this one:

I KNEW I HEARD HFTH IN THAT ROOM! The music was familiar, but the singer was hard to understand. I can hear it low in the BG of the my audio recordings of BloodenGutz but it was too low to tag! Thank you , dude. Job well done ;) !!

*Update* Please add this to the list, its official!

Title: (There's No Place Like) Home For The Holidays (1954 Version)

Artist: Perry Como and His Orchestra featuring Mitchell Ayres and the Ray Charles Singers

Album: Perry Como: Greatest Christmas Songs

Edited by HHNFreak2006

My shazam did tag something out of this:

Whiz: SHADOWS OF DEATH

James Bolam

Tales Of Terror: THE TWILIGHT HOUR, SPILLED BLOOD, SHADOWS OF DEATH, DARK SHADOW

Can't seem to find a download of this to confirm. Any help is appreciated.

I can't find it either. All I found out was that the song is actually just called "Whiz" by James Bolam. Tales of Terror is the name of the 4 CD collection but the disc the song is on is called Shadows of Death. :blink:

Here's the Shazam page: http://www.shazam.com/music/web/album?id=61164

That's weird, because I can't find anything else about that album.

Anyways I know the exact version of the Munsters theme used for the Bloodengutz queue video:

Munsters Theme (1997 Remaster)

Jack Marshall

So now the event has ended :(

First off, thank you all for your hard work on this list. You guys rule!

Last year, someone was nice enough to share their personal playlist of the event. Was it you, Reaper? Just wondering if anyone was planning on doing that again this year? Just thought I'd check before going on a download frenzy B)

So now the event has ended :(

First off, thank you all for your hard work on this list. You guys rule!

Last year, someone was nice enough to share their personal playlist of the event. Was it you, Reaper? Just wondering if anyone was planning on doing that again this year? Just thought I'd check before going on a download frenzy B)

Yes, that was me. I'm still in the process of adding final touch-up songs that may be soon identified. Shouldn't be too awfully long. :)

Yes, that was me. I'm still in the process of adding final touch-up songs that may be soon identified. Shouldn't be too awfully long. :)

So that means you WILL be sharing? Awesome :D I listened to your HHN albums/playlists all Septemeber and October long. They are most impressive indeed!

• 2 months later...

Okay everyone, I know HHN is past and this thread has died a bit but I have an update.

In the movie the thing (2011) there was a song they sung at the Norwegian camp. I have heard this same song used inside the house (the location was in the wooden lookout tower to the left as you enter, the window had a flickering light in it). I have been tracking down this song for a while now, I have successfully located the track used in the movie!

*it cannot be found on the Thing score album that was released, the song is from a imported Norwegian album (I don't know the name)*

I will upload the file when I get home from work tonight!

L.J.M.

Updated* here is the link I promised, get it now, before it's too late, ENJOY! http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a7gnx6dy5z21ttc

Edited by HHNFreak2006

• 2 months later...

Well, it took me til now to finally have acquired the Nighingales music but I'm missing one. You hear it when you first walk in. I can still remember it. It was a slow march. All i remember from it was a group of very high low brass notes blaring through the speakers. Kinda sounds like this musical chord i'm about to attempt to create. It's goona be bad brace yourselfs... lol. This is just for understanding the melody.

--------------------------------------------------------(((())))----------------------------------------(((())))--------------------

-----(((((())))))--------------------------------------------------(((())))---------------------------------------------------------

------------------(((())))------------(())----------------------------------------------(())----------------------------------------

------------------------------(())-------------(())---------------------------(())--------------(())--------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey band class really does help you in life! lol. But yeah something like that. You can tell which are long tones and which are short right? By the way raise the notes up at lest 2 octaves. (twice as high)

• 4 years later...
On May 22, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Dr. Jimmy said:

Has anyone ever done a list for the music of Death Drums? I know Michael Jackson's Thriller was used for Zombie but what about Rock and Pop?

I don't think there's a list for Death Drums in particular. I know for a fact that the intro of Hells Bells by AC/DC was used while they rolled in the sets.