HHN XXI Website Updates

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kiwisoup

It's a link to a zip file and works fine for me. Thanks Jeramy.

Well, that's because he fixed it and edited the post <_< . And I agree, thanks for posting these, they'll really add to the immersion factor!

Why do I have a feeling that the final game and Luck's back story are going to be revealed tonight while I'm working Employee Preview? That's not meant to be cryptic, karma just has a lovely way of nipping me in the butt when it comes to this sort of stuff.

It's a long read posted in an ex-conman's journal, it's not much of a backstory per say. But it sums up her character and her involvement in certain things. Apparently our ex-con was also a prisoner at Hellgate and then a patient at Shadybrook in his later years. Until he hung himself in 1991.

I'm sure Jeramy will post all the new bits and pieces from the website when he gets back from EP.

(Or totally just look at the above post mellow.gif)

I have a question, where do I find these things:

These pages are revealed for each house once you beat the multiplayer versions of the games. I believe they start at 6pm everyday. Once you win the game, a blinking circle with the color for that house will appear on "The House" page. Clicking it will reveal the backstory for that house. Also, if you finish all 8 tokens (multiplayer and single player games), Lady Luck's page will appear on "The House" page.