HNN Member Signature Image Requests

Hey guys, just seeing if anyone could possibly make me an avatar. I would like it to say my user name; The Matador. I would also like it to contain images of the roles I've played for Halloween Horror Nights. I played The Usher in 09 and I played a Body Collector last year. Also if u could somehow fit in the role names with the dates would be great. Thanks so much guys!

Hey guys, just seeing if anyone could possibly make me an avatar. I would like it to say my user name; The Matador. I would also like it to contain images of the roles I've played for Halloween Horror Nights. I played The Usher in 09 and I played a Body Collector last year. Also if u could somehow fit in the role names with the dates would be great. Thanks so much guys!

Do you want a signature or an avatar? I think it will be really hard to get all of the requested elements in an avatar, but it probably could be done.

Just asking for those who will be making what you requested.

Do you want a signature or an avatar? I think it will be really hard to get all of the requested elements in an avatar, but it probably could be done.

Tman is right, all of that text in a 100x100 pixel space is a lot, and even if I tried it probably wouldn't come out looking all that great.

Here's what I made for your avatar:

matadoravatar.png

If you still want the extra text in there, I'll try.

EDIT: Pastor of Muppets, I just saw your request. I'm working on that now.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Whoops I'm completely sorry. I should of read what I wrote before I posted. I meant a signature. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I like the avatar too though so I'll use it as well. Thanks for taking the time to create it.

Also, if you could use this picture of The Usher or something similar.

180px-HHNRFTSS_The_Usher.jpg

And this one or something similar for the Body Collector

33918_533593698859_206800677_31576751_2264870_n.jpg

Thanks again and I apologize about the confusion :(

Whoops I'm completely sorry. I should of read what I wrote before I posted. I meant a signature. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I like the avatar too though so I'll use it as well. Thanks for taking the time to create it.

Also, if you could use this picture of The Usher or something similar.

180px-HHNRFTSS_The_Usher.jpg

And this one or something similar for the Body Collector

33918_533593698859_206800677_31576751_2264870_n.jpg

Thanks again and I apologize about the confusion :(

No problem, I'll make that signature tomorrow after work. Thanks for those pictures, I had a hard time finding a good body collector picture, and that one is even better than the one I picked.

Pastor of Muppets, here's the avatar:

pomavatar.png

I made it to match your sig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like a sig from one of you guys.

The event in my country (Fright Nights) has a new icon:

Professor Mortis

I would like his head in the sig. I also want a text: Discover your Fear. The font type has te be like this naamloosib.png

The rest of the sig has to be creepy, bloody.. you know what I mean.

You'd made me happy with your other sigs, so surprise me again :D