HNN Member Signature Image Requests

Well now the haunt season is gone I wish to have one that shows off my 6 years experience at the event. So I ask anyone can post like a timeline or something like that, HHN 17, Carnival of Carnage through HHN 22.

Also for brownie points (can be included or not), add my favorite houses in the signature of the years being

Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers (17), Dead Exposure (18), Silver Screams (19), Hades: Gates of Ruin (20), Nightingales:Blood Prey (21) and Dead End (22)

And another being adding the morphan symbol next to my username.

Creativity is encourage.

And thanks very much for the attempt, also to my past signature artists J.W and Dr.D for doing excellent work.

Well now the haunt season is gone I wish to have one that shows off my 6 years experience at the event. So I ask anyone can post like a timeline or something like that, HHN 17, Carnival of Carnage through HHN 22.

Also for brownie points (can be included or not), add my favorite houses in the signature of the years being

Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers (17), Dead Exposure (18), Silver Screams (19), Hades: Gates of Ruin (20), Nightingales:Blood Prey (21) and Dead End (22)

And another being adding the morphan symbol next to my username.

Creativity is encourage.

And thanks very much for the attempt, also to my past signature artists J.W and Dr.D for doing excellent work.

Sigflat.jpg

Two have been done since I asked for one so it was probably missed by accident so I'll post again. If it's taking longer than usual, just delete this post.

I would like a signature featuring the picture on the Alice Cooper shirt (if you need a better shot than the one in the "22 merch" thread, let me know).

If you could pull the Alice Cooper lettering toward the left bottom of the sig and above it in this font with the words

"I Am Made of You"

Keep the colors from the image and letters of the shirt the same but the background and the "I Am Made of You" font I leave up to you.

Again, thanks in advance.

King_K mind if i use the one you made for AWeed for my signature as well? and AWeed do you mind? or if i could get that one but with Nothings Free. Eternally instead. that would be awesome. thanks in advance.

Edited by carnage

King_K mind if i use the one you made for AWeed for my signature as well? and AWeed do you mind? or if i could get that one but with Nothings Free. Eternally instead. that would be awesome. thanks in advance.

Hope that's the text you wanted. Can be fixed if anything.

ChteF.jpg?1

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, so I can just post a request here and someone might just magically make something happen? Awesome! I'd love something representing my chainsaw prisoner girls!

-dark

-twisted

-bloody

-greasy

-but still some sexy bitches!

Sorry for the late response, but here's what I came up with. Hope you like it.

Untitled-1-111.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...