HHN XX Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

I just went on wdwmousetales.com which had a picture review and I gotta say, the pics of the icons in Fear Revealed look nothing like they should. Jack is the only one that actually looks like Jack. The Caretaker really looks bad and so does Eddie and the Usher looks like a 12 year old boy is playing him. Sorry if it sounds rude but im just a little stunned

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went on wdwmousetales.com which had a picture review and I gotta say, the pics of the icons in Fear Revealed look nothing like they should. Jack is the only one that actually looks like Jack. The Caretaker really looks bad and so does Eddie and the Usher looks like a 12 year old boy is playing him. Sorry if it sounds rude but im just a little stunned

They went on a bad night to take pictures/write a review. Both the Caretaker/Usher in those photos are fire crew and not the original people cast to play them.

Not sure if it was you but I heard Ops swarm someone the other night for taking a picture. Really kind of surprised by it.

Naw I complied. I didn't want to cause a scene... but that is proof that they REALLY mean it : /

Edited by JWFearman

Just got home from our UTH Tour. David was our Tour Guide and he did a fantastic job! I'll try to get my photos up as soon as I can, however we're headed back to the park shortly. It probably won't be until tomorrow that I can get them uploaded.

Love your Flickr Pictures

Great job

Assuming your referring to the one where she's making the "shhh" motion ....lol that's me, and the hair its a mesh material and really springy......best way to describe it i guess. (I asked the costume people after getting this question a bazillion times every night lol.) I love the hairpiece a ton!

omg that's YOU? You're gorgeous! What a great pic of you! Hope to see you the 22nd!

I didn't take many pictures the other night as I was enjoying the event with my wife. I'll be there Thursday, though, in full-on picture-taking mode. If there are any scareactors out there who'd like me to snap a pic, send me a PM and I'll do my best.

Just a really small batch to upload today. Here are a couple that I liked:

5054955605_3b60238844_z.jpg

5055573994_8ba3b08b64_z.jpg

5055574310_42059189fa_z.jpg

Assuming your referring to the one where she's making the "shhh" motion ....lol that's me, and the hair its a mesh material and really springy......best way to describe it i guess. (I asked the costume people after getting this question a bazillion times every night lol.) I love the hairpiece a ton!

There are some websites that sell falls and ponytails made out of that sort of springy stuff. It's marketed mostly to a darker, more gothic/industrial crowd, but I love what HHN has done with them. They are magic in photos!

I am also burning with envy in regards to some of these pictures. I have a nice camera, but I can't ever get that caliber of photo (on purpose, at least). Ah, community college, where are your photography classes?

Mae

Edited by Mae