HHN XX Alcohol Selection.

King_K.

So, I didn't see a thread made on this yet. Anyone planning on wetting there whistle this year at Horror Nights?

I'm pretty sure we'll see the same beer, jello shots, and signature drink. The only thing i'm wondering is what this year's signature drink is called.

"Fear Beer" perhaps? lol.

So, I didn't see a thread made on this yet. Anyone planning on wetting there whistle this year at Horror Nights?

I'm pretty sure we'll see the same beer, jello shots, and signature drink. The only thing i'm wondering is what this year's signature drink is called.

IF they have a margarita called a Maggotrita

that's what i'll be drinking,

i hate beer.

I hope the bags of blood jello shots return

Look at the little carts on the corner. They'll be right there selling the selected drink for this year, most likely. Its just where ever the line is. You'll see it. If not, I can go out there and check for you next time I'm there.

I will partake in Beer, Shots, Blood bag and the signature drink. The shots, blood bag and signature drink mainly for the shot glass, bag and the drink glass. I have been collecting those for a few years now. I won't do that all in one night by the way for you that think oh this guy is gonna be one of the drunk idiots. I know what I am doing and can handle my liquor.

Oh god. Alcohol is one of the best parts of HHN. I usually get a couple of the signature drinks for the cups every year and anything else that catches my fancy. I'll be passing on the beer tho, I hate beer. Unless Im having an Irish Car Bomb :P

I'm Looking Forward to the Blood Bag or the Syringe, In the past those have been really good.....I always go for there Signature Drink..I Hope its Good this Year and the my Blinky Cup For Beer Lol....I Hope they have a Cool Name to the Signature Drink.....Im So Excited I Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never really liked the Signature drink, but if it has a cool name, I may grab one for fun. The blinky cup sounds neat - my beer would also like to be served in one!

Ooo, and blood bags, too, although I also prefer the syringe shots.

Now if I can just find that young lady bartender back in 2006 who made the finest lime shots I've ever had....

Liquid Fear sounds alot better than last year's Hair of the Wolf.

THAT SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD.but like dude said u can always count on beer.they cant mess with that %.

BTW i still got my blood bag from 08.and my light up cup,i had to buy 2 cause i broke the first one on men in black.

Edited by localHHNfan19

I pretty much stick to beer, but will get a shot just to get one of the glasses. Lots of complaints about weak drinks, but I know my group (usually 5-8 guys) would go to a few different stands and each get a drink and they'd figure out which one was the strongest when it's pretty dead. When it's busy, it's easier to eyeball the stands. There were some people putting a TON of rum in the drinks last year, you just have to find the stands where the person pours the liquor in the shot glass over the cup and lets it overflow. The ones who anally pour it and check the level on the table are going to give you the weaker drinks. There were several different people you could see generously overpouring in several different stands. The people who use the counting method for the pours are more hit and miss and you kinda have to try them to figure out which is the strongest.

Oysterhead00 thats exactly what we do. We actually call the people who lay the jigger on the table, fill it, then dump it into the drink "pourers" lol. When we see they are doing that, we don't even order. We go to the next bar.We like the people that hold the jigger at a tilt over the cup and overflow it. I actually go to a awesome bartender named David who seems to work all the special events. I try to find him, he is a very good Bartender! He is very generous, well as generous as a USF bartender can be without getting in trouble. Or we go to Finnegans and look for Jolynn or Dan, the are awesome!!

Edited by Crystodka

Oysterhead00 thats exactly what we do. We actually call the people who lay the jigger on the table, fill it, then dump it into the drink "pourers" lol. When we see they are doing that, we don't even order. We go to the next bar.We like the people that hold the jigger at a tilt over the cup and overflow it. I actually go to a awesome bartender named David who seems to work all the special events. I try to find him, he is a very good Bartender! He is very generous, well as generous as a USF bartender can be without getting in trouble. Or we go to Finnegans and look for Jolynn or Dan, the are awesome!!

Glad to see there's another "professional drinker" here! You have the added benefit of being a girl so you probably get better drinks that my group of 8 guys ever will :P