HHN Hollywood 2010 Discussion

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i'm new to these forums although i use to post at the hhn vault:(... (and to this day im not sure what happened to it.)I had the same user name and i see some familiar faces but nice to meet you all lol.So on the Vault we speculated on HHN 2010 and now that we know whats going on this year im wondering WTH just happened!!!0_o I thought that 09 was the beginning of a sign we get a FRESH NEW start every year but i guess i was wrong.Three returning icons and Freddys the main icon again? When will i awake from this nightmare:( Will Murdy continue to use the excuse of same icon but ALL NEW maze? None the less i will still return for a hopefully good year to enjoy.You know what they say," Don't judge a book by it's cover" and hey this might be our best year yet.

Hey i'm new to these forums although i use to post at the hhn vault:(... (and to this day im not sure what happened to it.)I had the same user name and i see some familiar faces but nice to meet you all lol.So on the Vault we speculated on HHN 2010 and now that we know whats going on this year im wondering WTH just happened!!!0_o I thought that 09 was the beginning of a sign we get a FRESH NEW start every year but i guess i was wrong.Three returning icons and Freddys the main icon again? When will i awake from this nightmare:( Will Murdy continue to use the excuse of same icon but ALL NEW maze? None the less i will still return for a hopefully good year to enjoy.You know what they say," Don't judge a book by it's cover" and hey this might be our best year yet.

You mean don't judge a movie by its remake. ;)

And welcome back HN93! It's really none of our business nor should we speculate about it but the point is, the Vault is gone for good. That's all I'm going to say. Anyway, welcome back!

I'm pretty sure next year will be all-new hence all of the characters (Except Mr. Myers) will have run their course.

You mean don't judge a movie by its remake. ;)

And welcome back HN93! It's really none of our business nor should we speculate about it but the point is, the Vault is gone for good. That's all I'm going to say. Anyway, welcome back!

I'm pretty sure next year will be all-new hence all of the characters (Except Mr. Myers) will have run their course.

Thanks Freakazoid. And yea whats done is done ill be posting here for now. I sat around awaiting it's return and now I'm a late comer again LOL.But moving on LETS TALK HHN 2010!!!!!!

Yeah last year sliders were just airbrush. I thought it was really creepy, and the jumpsuit made it so your clothes didn't get caught on anything while sliding.

When I heard we were wearing a mask I was cautious due to lack of peripheral vision, but apparently the eye holes are going to be huge.

Edited by ZackT

Yeah last year sliders were just airbrush. I thought it was really creepy, and the jumpsuit made it so your clothes didn't get caught on anything while sliding.

When I heard we were wearing a mask I was cautious due to lack of peripheral vision, but apparently the eye holes are going to be huge.

Do you guys prefer airbrush over mask or vice versa?

Do you guys prefer airbrush over mask or vice versa?

While performing I'd prefer airbrush. It's gonna get hot and sticky inside the mask. But when looking back on it, it's gonna look much more awesome than just some guy with paint on his face.

Well I guess the future location for the sixth maze will indeed be JP. Look at this:

@HorrorNights Next year is there a possibility of using JP next year so we can Have 6 mazes? That would be awesome.:D

@horrorfan1 I would have used JP this year if not for KK.

So we know where King Kong Express will be and where the future sixth maze will be. At least we don't have to have a headache trying to figure it out when the time does come. Haha

Haha you guys found my tweet to Murdy... Im horrorfan1 on Twitter :P

Well looks like there might not be hope next year :( Someone asked murdy if saw was coming back next year and murdy replied " it all depends on the fans if they want it" We all know the fans are the "gp" so let's hope it doesn't come back >:(

Oh my gosh! Realy!? Come on! If they keep recycling same old stuff I'm seriously just not going to go anymore and go to Orlando. <_<