HHN Hollywood 2010 Discussion

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thinks Jurassic Park overspill queue would make a good candidate for a maze location?

Apparently so. Well, I tweeted Murdy if that could make a good location, and said "Maybe, but I think it could be good for something else" He must've been referring to King Kong Express entrance or something. They could have guests go through the employee entrance (They can have the actors and staff enter somewhere else you know like the van pick-up.), setup a gated fence along the sidewalk where everybody would go so nobody can jump over it, and have them led to the back of the overspill queue. They would enter the queue for the maze where those three switch-back areas are and the third switchback (Which is right up to the ride itself) could be the entrance for the maze. The maze could take up the third switch-back area, the big open area and some of the black tent area. There would be a bit of space open on each side to leave room for emergency exits/boo holes. The guests could exit through the emergency exit doors of the extended JP queue that are in the back of the black tent area which lead back to the sidewalk. The guests would go down back where they came from. The sidewalk would be roped off in two. One going towards the maze, and one lane exiting the maze. I think it could be done.

Yeah, I won't be attending Scare Academy. We have our own thing. Though I would have loved to hear Murdy speak...

My rehearsals are not set in stone yet. Rehearsal #1 will be on either Sept. 15th, 16th or 17th. Rehearsal #2 will be Sept. 21st.

Am I the only one who thinks Jurassic Park overspill queue would make a good candidate for a maze location?

Apparently so. Well, I tweeted Murdy if that could make a good location, and said "Maybe, but I think it could be good for something else" He must've been referring to King Kong Express entrance or something. They could have guests go through the employee entrance (They can have the actors and staff enter somewhere else you know like the van pick-up.), setup a gated fence along the sidewalk where everybody would go so nobody can jump over it, and have them led to the back of the overspill queue. They would enter the queue for the maze where those three switch-back areas are and the third switchback (Which is right up to the ride itself) could be the entrance for the maze. The maze could take up the third switch-back area, the big open area and some of the black tent area. There would be a bit of space open on each side to leave room for emergency exits/boo holes. The guests could exit through the emergency exit doors of the extended JP queue that are in the back of the black tent area which lead back to the sidewalk. The guests would go down back where they came from. The sidewalk would be roped off in two. One going towards the maze, and one lane exiting the maze. I think it could be done.

Well I guess the future location for the sixth maze will indeed be JP. Look at this:

@HorrorNights Next year is there a possibility of using JP next year so we can Have 6 mazes? That would be awesome.:D

@horrorfan1 I would have used JP this year if not for KK.

So we know where King Kong Express will be and where the future sixth maze will be. At least we don't have to have a headache trying to figure it out when the time does come. Haha