HHN 2010: Terror Tram: Chucky's Revenge

LeeRay

I love crushing dreams.

I wish I could have mentioned Saw before it was announced. Or NOES. Just to drink up the sweet, sweet tears.

LMFAO.

But really people, did you really think they'd let us ACTUALLY go into the motel? That thing is ancient, all it would take are a few idiot frat bros to break something. If anything we'll walk thru it like last year. And I'm not complaining, that was goo enough for me.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they put people inside the motel (last year) or whatever that place was after whoville (i forgot), didnt it get clusterfucked?

Then they had to reroute people around the building to the front of the motel.

So i doubt we would be going in :(

Oh and i'm thinking that while we're on the tram/tour - chucky takes over yaddy yaddy ya.

And when we get off, chucky's minions (if you saw them last year in the chucky/hoh house) will be waiting for us to get off the tram.

And they will be carrying CHAINSAWS.

Where did he say Nazi looking uniforms?

And Agent, Orlando had full on Nazis last year.

he said it a while back on twitter he compared it to the nazi demons from the dream in An American Werewolf In London

@Dodgerfreak3 Combining the Killer Doll look with a military look that riffs on th demons in American Werewolf, Chucky's raised an army

Edited by Grindhousehero13

Thats pretty cool.

totaly, it the best Dream sequence in Horror Movie History he dreams that he's home and nothing happened but then like 4 werewolf demon nazi bust open his door machine guns his Parents, kid brother and sister, and random objects in his house for some reason and then slit his throat but the he wakes up it pretty awsome the first time you see it I realy reconmend watching at least that part

I for one was really shocked to hear Chucky taking over the TT. I thought he'd get his insult emporium back and that be the end of it!! Don't take this in a wrong way though because Chucky is my highest liked returning icon this year. I enjoyed his maze last year and thought it helped shape uo HoH a bit better than previous years in my opinion. It's also wierd to me how other icons(freddy,jason&saw) wont be featured like they usually do. I interested to see how they pull this off, mostly in the WoW sets area.

That's honestly probably the best part in AWIL. That and the end. Well... and the opening sequence, but not for horror purpose. The other hour in between is a complete bore.

I understand he's raising an army but do they have to be a LITERAL army? I don't know, I kinda just like giant Good Guy dolls running around, haha

Edited by DTH316

That's honestly probably the best part in AWIL. That and the end. Well... and the opening sequence, but not for horror purpose. The other hour in between is a complete bore.

I understand he's raising an army but do they have to be a LITERAL army? I don't know, I kinda just like giant Good Guy dolls running around, haha

thats just a part of his army other dolls will be have different themes