HHN 2010: Terror Tram: Chucky's Revenge

LeeRay

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no its official lol the site has been updated.

go to the sight and click on the big picture that has jigsaw, jason, freddy, and la llorana

and a little box will pop up and it says the rest of the SZ's the terror tram theme and the names of the mazes.

OH MY GOD!!! I didn't see that! YESSSSSSS!!!

(I told you guys Chucky was taking over the Terror Tram!!!!)

I'm most excited about this now!!! :-D

LeeRay, did you do a happy dance? This may not be a full fledged maze but this is the next best thing, if not BETTER :-D

OH MY GOD!!! I didn't see that! YESSSSSSS!!!

(I told you guys Chucky was taking over the Terror Tram!!!!)

I'm most excited about this now!!! :-D

LeeRay, did you do a happy dance? This may not be a full fledged maze but this is the next best thing, if not BETTER :-D

YESS I DID!!! hahah

i got up and started jumping around and ran and told my brother and i was like so excited i couldnt sit down haha xD

For the very first time, I'm ACTUALLY excited for this year now thanks to this announcement! Terror Tram is going to kick ass! I hope Chucky has a small insult area :)

I'm going to find my old post in the spec area to see what I was saying if Chucky took over the TT!

July 23rd

"5) Theme predictions from Scare Zone clues thus far - Okay, we have clowns. They have chainsaws. Next up, looney bin escapees of some sort. Manic clowns, manic hospital patients. Theme we're getting at here so far is CHAOS. Something is loose on the studio grounds or is LETTING things loose. Maybe horror stories are coming to life, old, new and created. Like I said before, the Crypt Keeper is the one who possess these powers. Does he fit with the Terror Tram story telling? Does he taunt people with his menacing appearance? Does he persuade people to come to Horror Nights with his sinister charm and wit? Is he a marketable character? All signs point to yes. Just a random, off the wall prediction that if not used this year then I hope they use some year soon. I flippin' LOVE the Keeper"

Take everything said here and apply it to Chucky. I was practically DEAD ON! :-D

August 20th

"I don't think Psycho will be the main theme of TT this year, although I think that would be awesome.

They're filming off site... why would they film off site for a Psycho theme when they have it ON THE BACKLOT, ya know? haha

I think it's Chucky. He keeps saying he's trying to keep Chucky away. It sounds like part of the plot.

CHUCKY TAKES OVER THE STUDIO TOUR "

BAM!!!

the Tram will be the highlight of the event for sure

most deffinitely!

July 23rd

"5) Theme predictions from Scare Zone clues thus far - Okay, we have clowns. They have chainsaws. Next up, looney bin escapees of some sort. Manic clowns, manic hospital patients. Theme we're getting at here so far is CHAOS. Something is loose on the studio grounds or is LETTING things loose. Maybe horror stories are coming to life, old, new and created. Like I said before, the Crypt Keeper is the one who possess these powers. Does he fit with the Terror Tram story telling? Does he taunt people with his menacing appearance? Does he persuade people to come to Horror Nights with his sinister charm and wit? Is he a marketable character? All signs point to yes. Just a random, off the wall prediction that if not used this year then I hope they use some year soon. I flippin' LOVE the Keeper"

Take everything said here and apply it to Chucky. I was practically DEAD ON! :-D

August 20th

"I don't think Psycho will be the main theme of TT this year, although I think that would be awesome.

They're filming off site... why would they film off site for a Psycho theme when they have it ON THE BACKLOT, ya know? haha

I think it's Chucky. He keeps saying he's trying to keep Chucky away. It sounds like part of the plot.

CHUCKY TAKES OVER THE STUDIO TOUR "

BAM!!!

nice work DTH! haha

I predict this will be mostly a Universal legends and original creations area.

Strangers were pretty much confirmed awhile back to stay on the TT.

Wolfman was rumored before.

Of course Psycho.

Now Chucky.

Oh and don't forget our local folk legend.

This is how I see it

Chucky in Whoville

Bates Motel 55th Anniversary celebration

La Llorona trail

Wolfman hills

The Strangers sheet maze

Psycho House

WotW another original creation

I'm excited for the video as well! Wonder if they got Douriff to do the voice or not.

Edited by DTH316

Murdy hasn't said anything about Douriff, and they sho the video yesterday

well they couldnt say anything about dourif yesterday because as fas as i know the website was updated today...

and we didnt know about chucky until today so therfor it would have been ruined if they were talking about dourif doing a voice for the terror tram lol

but i hope he did! :D

it would make my life if brad went and was there the night i was! :D

OMFG I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i saw this i first thought of how happy leeray would be lol

but im so excited to see how this turns out i wonder whats going to happen in whoville (chainsaw chucky?)lol that would be great i love whoville my faviorte area on terror tram strangers are probaly back in bates motel or a sheet maze like dth said..... but the sad thing i cant take TT construction pics or scarezone dec niether cuz my pass expired ={ but ill try to renew it.

haha yeahh i want them to start working on the terror tram more so people can get pics so we can see whats going on!

im still hoping for the chucky maze next year(:

and it would be cool if he was the icon also(: its just hard to cast people as chucky but still that would be an awesome event!