HHN 2010: Terror Tram: Chucky's Revenge

LeeRay

Well after this, I think I'll be all "Chucky"ed out. If anything, he should take a year off so when he gets his full maze it'll be seem nice and fresh. Terror Tram is a HUGE part of HHN and it'll be very fresh in our minds next year so we don't wanna feel like it's being over used!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeahh thats true...im just hoping for anytime in the future for chucky to be the icon(: i think he'd make a good icon(: lol

You're going to have to wait a few years. Next year I'm sure people will want Sam Hein as the icon, then people will want an original icon after that. That's just me.

You're going to have to wait a few years. Next year I'm sure people will want Sam Hein as the icon, then people will want an original icon after that. That's just me.

sam hein is from trick r' treat right?

correct me if im wrong cause i have yet to see that movie!

BUT i would LOVE for him to be the icon! i can just tell that he is icon material and from what i've seen in the trailers i can tell there are alot of atmospheres in the movie. would translate to a great maze.

i mean if they are starting to do originality at HHNH then why not do a lesser known movie?

it would also make alot of publicity for the movie...

sam hein is from trick r' treat right?

correct me if im wrong cause i have yet to see that movie!

BUT i would LOVE for him to be the icon! i can just tell that he is icon material and from what i've seen in the trailers i can tell there are alot of atmospheres in the movie. would translate to a great maze.

i mean if they are starting to do originality at HHNH then why not do a lesser known movie?

it would also make alot of publicity for the movie...

yeah he well he is Sam Hein but they just call him Sam.

I've been guessing this entire year accurate. I should be planning this damn event!

You've got my vote for new creative director. I'm sure you would make it better than this repeat infested year.

Anyway, I assume that Chucky will have an insult spot somewhere on this, and Murdy confirmed on twitter the mini sheet-maze will have a Psycho theme, seemingly making this a Chucky/Psycho/La Llorona attraction. I also have high hopes for the video on the tram. While this all sounds very good, I wonder if the path will be extended at all?

I really would love to work an event like this. Like Murdy, I've been majoring in theater and I write screenplays, that if I don't get famous for them, I could make into awesome mazes.

My priority is film but if that never works out, HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS HOLLYWOOD, YOU ARE MINE.

(Was hoping The Strangers would be the sheet maze :( but still happy Psycho is getting an extension of sorts. I also hope that means that the Psycho section in HOH is completely redone for Vampyre)

Edited by DTH316

what i would REALLY like is the full fledged insult emporium again but we ALL know there is about a .1 % chance of that happening sadly

but i hope we do at least get to see some sort of chuckys insult emporium even if it is just a little walk by thing.

I really would love to work an event like this. Like Murdy, I've been majoring in theater and I write screenplays, that if I don't get famous for them, I could make into awesome mazes.

My priority is film but if that never works out, HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS HOLLYWOOD, YOU ARE MINE.

sorry for going off topic on this thread but DTH that is awesome. I'm going to be majoring in theatre also, but more on the technical side.

What I would love is to see Chucky on top of some high object with a dummy underneath him with his hands raised towards the sky holding the amulet, chanting "GIVE ME THE POWER I BEG OF YOU" with awesome lightening effects lol

haha now THAT would make my night(:

and QUICK QUESTION to anybody that can answer this

me and my mom just went to buy our tickets and we were planning on getting the day/night combo and it says something about admission starting at 3 p.m.

so does this mean that these tickets are only valid starting at 3 p.m. ?

thanks in advance to anybody who can answer

haha now THAT would make my night(:

and QUICK QUESTION to anybody that can answer this

me and my mom just went to buy our tickets and we were planning on getting the day/night combo and it says something about admission starting at 3 p.m.

so does this mean that these tickets are only valid starting at 3 p.m. ?

thanks in advance to anybody who can answer

I know 3pm is when they start clearing out the day crowd for HHN and if you have a day/night ticket they give you a wristband and you wait in a holding area inside the park untill they start everything