HHN 2010: Terror Tram: Chucky's Revenge

LeeRay

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got my vote for new creative director. I'm sure you would make it better than this repeat infested year.

Anyway, I assume that Chucky will have an insult spot somewhere on this, and Murdy confirmed on twitter the mini sheet-maze will have a Psycho theme, seemingly making this a Chucky/Psycho/La Llorona attraction. I also have high hopes for the video on the tram. While this all sounds very good, I wonder if the path will be extended at all?

HAhah i was the one who asked if Psycho was going to be in the mini maze on the TT and he said : "Hmm that sounds like something i might do"

oh and i can take construction pics for the terror tram. i might go in the next couple of days...

Well I heard that he might make an appearance in one of the mazes in Orlando but I'm not holding my breath...

well they are doing that 20 years of fear maze or something right? the one where their mixing all the old icons and such together?

i could see him possibly being in there.

Hey Agent of Chaos, how was Universal ? I ended up going today, but i couldnt take any pics on the Studio Tour cause the line was too long. I will post some pics in the construction thread for HOTC and F13...

I went late so all I could get to was elm street and F13.. elm street was blocked off pretty good and so was F13... Although I did peak inside a wall tar had holes in it

Someone asked how TT will be expanded this year and that was part of the answer. I'll try finding it.

Found it quick lol:

@HorrorNights so all psycho and will we go in the motel like last year

@tops23 Psycho will play into the motel, expanded sheet maze with a couple Norman taxidermy scenes and the house of course

I might be reading that wrong but INTO THE MOTEL gives me hopes lol

Edited by DTH316

Someone asked how TT will be expanded this year and that was part of the answer. I'll try finding it.

Found it quick lol:

@HorrorNights so all psycho and will we go in the motel like last year

@tops23 Psycho will play into the motel, expanded sheet maze with a couple Norman taxidermy scenes and the house of course

I might be reading that wrong but INTO THE MOTEL gives me hopes lol

that is awsome news!