HHN 2010: Terror Tram: Chucky's Revenge

LeeRay

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im happy they're not doing Wolfman. That film was not good, and even though he individually is a cool enough character there is not enough to design an entire area based on Wolfman, also that will probably be a strange transition. I REALLY wish the woods would be themed to the evil forest from Evil Dead! I LOVE evil dead, it is one of my favorite horror films as it has enough jump scares and paranoia moments to put most modern day movies to shame, but it still has a sense of humor. Also Bruce Campbell is a BEAST! I love Ash, most awesome horror hero ever!

Seriously, a week away and we don't know where or what is in the extended portion? lol not that EVERY detail should be available but if you wanna get people excited for something, might as well let em know that possibly their favorite scary thing is in there (mutants, over grown bugs, zombies, whatever)

I have a feeling La Lorena is going to be the extended portion. No way could she be the third Icon(referring to the three they show on posters/ in the commercial) and have such a small scare zone. That just does not make any sense. I have absolutely no way to confirm this, but that makes a lot of sense in my mind. That way they can put more stuff at other zones. I think Norman will be in the curtain maze and obviously at his house. The woods will possibly be occupied by something, and this large part will be La Lorena. Also if you were to ask me I have a feeling Chucky's scare area will be expanded past Whoville as he is taking over the terror tram. Just a theory that seems to make sense to me.

Well that would make two appearances from La Llorona because she's already been confirmed for the woods area BUT that would make sense since Psycho and Chucky have two different areas separate from each other also so your theory is possibly correct but I don't see what else they could do with that legend to have scarezone and TWO TT portions.

She's one of the main icons because she is a HUGE legend in So Cal because a lot of the Mexican immigrants that come here, especially that live in LA so this is a HUGE selling point to bring in a new and GIANT demographic, plus it also snaps up all those that are aware of the Orlando event by tricking them into thinking it's possibly Bloody Mary. It would be foolish NOT to promote it. Like creating a Haunt in Scotland, having the Loch Ness at the event and not talking about it.

Edited by DTH316

Well that would make two appearances from La Llorona because she's already been confirmed for the woods area BUT that would make sense since Psycho and Chucky have two different areas separate from each other also so your theory is possibly correct but I don't see what else they could do with that legend to have scarezone and TWO TT portions.

She's one of the main icons because she is a HUGE legend in So Cal because a lot of the Mexican immigrants that come here, especially that live in LA so this is a HUGE selling point to bring in a new and GIANT demographic, plus it also snaps up all those that are aware of the Orlando event by tricking them into thinking it's possibly Bloody Mary. It would be foolish NOT to promote it. Like creating a Haunt in Scotland, having the Loch Ness at the event and not talking about it.

But then again La Llorona in Jurassic Park?