HHN 2010: Terror Tram: Chucky's Revenge

LeeRay

Well that would make two appearances from La Llorona because she's already been confirmed for the woods area BUT that would make sense since Psycho and Chucky have two different areas separate from each other also so your theory is possibly correct but I don't see what else they could do with that legend to have scarezone and TWO TT portions.

She's one of the main icons because she is a HUGE legend in So Cal because a lot of the Mexican immigrants that come here, especially that live in LA so this is a HUGE selling point to bring in a new and GIANT demographic, plus it also snaps up all those that are aware of the Orlando event by tricking them into thinking it's possibly Bloody Mary. It would be foolish NOT to promote it. Like creating a Haunt in Scotland, having the Loch Ness at the event and not talking about it.

While I do definitely agree with you they still need to have her be a part of the event in a rather big way. I am still amazed that she beat spualding or someone like that in their commercial. My point is even though she is rather well known she cant be a small part. Also shes all over the hhn site, and the apparent scare zone icon. This is also I believe the only scarezone/ terror tram part that seems to be completely unknown. I think Universal is going to go all out with her. I am also expecting her scare zone to be VERY detailed considering it was so small.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have sworn Murdy said on Twitter at the end of last year that it was time for the Terror Tram to be extended! *sigh* Well I hope they change it up a bit so it won't feel too repetitive. Next year, I hope they retire the sheet maze and put in a cornfield maze or something cool that would be different.

So we collectively imagined that it was? What the hell?!

LAAAAAAAAAAME.

Should still be a good Terror Tram though.

Honestly, I think it's damn long enough. I just wanted it extended for the sake of you guys being happy.

Wierd!

I dont know if you imagined it or not, but you guys -did- convince each other that there was gonna be a wolfman maze this year. Group Think is awesome.

Well Murdy told Horrorfreak he was going to do it depending on how it did in theaters needless to say it kinda bombed but shhhhhhh Freak still has his hopes up......j/k

I dont know if you imagined it or not, but you guys -did- convince each other that there was gonna be a wolfman maze this year. Group Think is awesome.

Hey hey hey do not put me in that Wolfman group. Never did I say there was going to a Wolfman maze, that was Freaks fantasy. But I was on board with the extended TT. Have I gone mad? Have we all gone mad?

We all go a little mad sometimes.

I think you might get your retired sheet maze wish this year. There are photos of it being torn down up at Westcoaster.

I wouldn't say that yet........ Had terror tram regersal last night. It was pretty cool. Murdy's surprise was real cool. You guys will be pleasantly surprised. Also got some real cool shots that I'll post once the event starts.