2010 Questions & Answers

Hello everyone, I decided to make a thread that should help or at least save you from unnecessary BEAT DOWNS!!

I have done this before and I feel that it is time to do it again. So here I will be posting topics at a "glance" that will help people both new and old, before they post. We have a community of lurkers that fear posting, due to them saying the wrong thing or posting in the wrong thread etc.

How this thread works, its simple if you have a question please post it in the form of a question on the thread and I will post the Question and the Answer on the first page of the thread.

How nice you only need to read the first page of this thread to get information. TA DA!

How ever just like before, I will NOT tolerate arguments, " I KNOW MORE THAN YOU", and any other nonsense that occurs in other forums. Once that happens Ill lock the thread and its GAME OVER.

This thread will constantly change and the info in it will be modified by me, as long as I am able to do so. But I feel that it will help you and the MODS.

NOTE:

ALL VET USERS PLEASE POST UP WHAT YOU WANT ME TO ADD INSTEAD OF DEALING WITH NEW USERS.

**************************************************************************************

1. The Halloween Horror Nights Website is running slow or not running at all. What gives?

A. This is caused by several things. Connection Speeds, Amount of traffic to the site, updating, Your Browser IE. FireFox. Safari. Also you maybe prompted to download or install ADOBE FLASH PLAYER what that means is that the site is an SWF file that is only able to be viewed with the latest SWF viewer.

By nature SWF files and HTML code help the content to load in the form of PRELOADER meaning the information or FLASH movie is downloading to your temporary Internet File while you are trying to view the content.

Solutions:

Do not clear your cache - some of the website data is stored there to make the site run faster.

Download the latest ADOBE FLASH VIEWER

Let the videos fully load before viewing them.

What is the Bloody Mary Contract?

A. Bloody Mary the name or rights to the name is owned by a famous makeup artist named Bobbie Weiner her product(s) have the label " Bloody Mary ". Some believe that the license was not acquired again, and that is why she is absent from any content on the site. The status of the license is yet to be confirmed.

**************************************************************************************

Who the hell made you soooo smart?!

A. My mum and da :)

Rumors, why are there rumors and what are the latest?

A. Rumors are like belly buttons, EVERYBODY got one and by god I HAVE A SOURCE! Well my answer to that is use your own judgment as to what to believe. For all you know I maybe a Plant or Spy from Universal A&D sent here to do things like this. Nice rumor huh?

Are you a plant or spy?

A. I will never say either way, like many say here " Im just Laz "

I heard there will be ten houses and ten Scarezones, is that true?

A. No not at all Universal has a formula that they adhere to as per TJ Mannarino 8 houses / Mazes is the magic number.

Who is TJ Mannarino?

A. Director of Art and Design

Where are the " CODE NAMES " coming from?

A. They are coming from the permits that Universal has to submit every year to Orange County in order to build.

How real are the names?

A. No one really knows, some have been dead on in the past some have not.

What are the names of the Houses / Mazes?

A. No information has been " Revealed " yet.

What are the scarezones?

A. No information has been released yet.

What is this years Icon?

A. We have yet to find out.

What is the theme of this year's HHN?

A. We have yet to find out.

Will Legendary Truth the Collective be back this year?

A. That is not confirmed yet. EDIT as of 8.2.10 The Collective is now Active again, more info at the bottom of this post.

What is Legendary Truth the Collective?

A. A few years back there was a sister or sub site that help explain the story of Mary Agana aka Bloody Mary. The site was sponsored by Universal, and it entailed fans playing an augmented reality game to go along with the event HHN18.

The ever so famous ( Explore the Islands of Adventure that include 7 new haunted houses, the Festival of the Dead Parade, and Scare Zones. ) ?

A. Universal uses the same links over and over, so this is an old handler. Meaning its an 05 link that is now not in use.

*************************************************************************************

Legendary Truth the Collective has returned, the site was updated and can be viewed here LTTC

and here is the Facebook page FB LTTC

403 error code here

MODS FEEL FREE TO ADD OR REMOVE ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD or PM ME IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU ALL WISH ME TO ADD.

Edited by Sinister

For the sake of those who don't wish to read ten pages for the information they seek, could you summarize all the scene names and scareactor roles that we know so far

I would post it but, I feel that this thread is for solid information. Kind of your " CUSTOMER SERVICE " thread. That information is out there, and it is easy to find. Also you can PM someone here to get that info.

I apologize but I don't feel I need to add that info and later on keep updating it when a new one comes out.

I dont like to mention other sites but here is the list.

List Link

Also please keep in mind that I don't want any part in this, so this is the last time I will show or link stuff like this etc.

That goes for Plans, Plan names, code names, actor positions etc.

Edited by Sinister

• 4 weeks later...

Dante, I am flattered by the comment. But in all truth it has yet to be confirmed by Universal Studios if R.H.P.S. will be at the event so we have to wait.

no prob and thnx for giving me an answer now in your honest oppinion do u think leave it to cleaver will see a return this year

no prob and thnx for giving me an answer now in your honest oppinion do u think leave it to cleaver will see a return this year

This type of conversation is best reserved for PMs rather than here on this thread. But so no one thinks I hold information and to answer your question. I have no opinion on if Leave It To Cleaver will return or not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm going to HHN on Thursday, October 7. Should I get a FOTL Pass?

In my opinion NO. I've been going to HHN since 1998 and I have never once purchased an express pass (FOTL). I normally get a FFP for HHN so the nights I go on are usually not that crowded ie...(Sunday's-Thursdays) As long as you have a good game plan like doing the stay and scream or arriving at the front gates early you shouldn't have any trouble seeing everything on that thursday night...B)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey since this is a Q & A topic, I would like to ask a question.

Can you or someone here in this forum can suggest to me what's the best house/scarezone route to take this year? I've notcied that some scarezones/houses rely ALOT on the skies being dark outside when you walk through. For example, Esqueleto Muerte, Zombie Gras, Fear Revealed, and also the tent houses. I've noticed they don't work or just as not effective during the day as it does at night and my group and I are coming early to the event (when the gates open), due to the fact we can't purchase express passes this year, and I don't want to disappoint them because for most of them, it is their first time attending this event. So, I just want them to have the best experience they can have and I don't want it to be ruined due to bad timing. So I'm asking for some advice. Anyone? :)

I'm flying out to Orlando on Monday, and I had a couple of questions. Note that this is my first HHN, so I'm sorry if I sound n00bish. :P

1. When is a good time to see Bill and Ted? I am probably going to do it just once. Does Express apply to this show (or Brian Brushwood)? How early should I get in line to get a decent seat?

2. This was probably answered somewhere and I just overlooked it, but exactly which houses are open for Stay and Scream? Does it really matter if you're in Kidzone or Finnegan's? I ask because I was planning on Finnegan's, so I could grab a bite to eat or some drinks before they let everyone out, but I've seen a few people recommend Kidzone.

Hey since this is a Q & A topic, I would like to ask a question.

Can you or someone here in this forum can suggest to me what's the best house/scarezone route to take this year? I've notcied that some scarezones/houses rely ALOT on the skies being dark outside when you walk through. For example, Esqueleto Muerte, Zombie Gras, Fear Revealed, and also the tent houses. I've noticed they don't work or just as not effective during the day as it does at night and my group and I are coming early to the event (when the gates open), due to the fact we can't purchase express passes this year, and I don't want to disappoint them because for most of them, it is their first time attending this event. So, I just want them to have the best experience they can have and I don't want it to be ruined due to bad timing. So I'm asking for some advice. Anyone? :)

Start off with the sound stage houses first. Legendary Truth-Psychoscareapy-Hades. Since these houses are inside it won't matter if it's still light outside. Then I would hit Zombiegeddon. I would save The Orfanage-Havoc-Catacombs for when it gets dark outside because that will affect the houses a little. And remember when you head over to the Kidzone section of the park for Catacombs and Horror Nights Hallow'd Past. Make sure that you do Hallow'd past first because when you exit that house it will take you directly to the entrance to the Catacombs house. And the exit to Catacombs will take you to the entrance to Havoc. You can walk through all the scarezones as much as you want day or night but yes there are a few that are better seen at night. Esqueleto Muerte-Fear Reaveled. But the most important advice of all...Have Fun...:D

I'm flying out to Orlando on Monday, and I had a couple of questions. Note that this is my first HHN, so I'm sorry if I sound n00bish. :P

1. When is a good time to see Bill and Ted? I am probably going to do it just once. Does Express apply to this show (or Brian Brushwood)? How early should I get in line to get a decent seat?

2. This was probably answered somewhere and I just overlooked it, but exactly which houses are open for Stay and Scream? Does it really matter if you're in Kidzone or Finnegan's? I ask because I was planning on Finnegan's, so I could grab a bite to eat or some drinks before they let everyone out, but I've seen a few people recommend Kidzone.

Yes express pass applies but only to the first Bill and Ted show of the night. Get there at least 30 min before showtime if you want a good seat. I do the stay and scream every year as well and I always stay by the Finnegan's area. Only reason is they let you in the sound stage houses first and those tend to be the most popular at HHN. So you can pretty much do those houses with very little wait. Last year when they let the stay and scream people go in, The first house that was open was The Wolfman. I was the fourth person in line. It was like I had the entire house all to myself. It was awesome...:)

Yes express pass applies but only to the first Bill and Ted show of the night. Get there at least 30 min before showtime if you want a good seat. I do the stay and scream every year as well and I always stay by the Finnegan's area. Only reason is they let you in the sound stage houses first and those tend to be the most popular at HHN. So you can pretty much do those houses with very little wait. Last year when they let the stay and scream people go in, The first house that was open was The Wolfman. I was the fourth person in line. It was like I had the entire house all to myself. It was awesome...:)

Thank you! That is very helpful :)