HHN Hollywood 2010 Construction Updates

Welcome To The Anti-HHNMaster Legue! but yeah Rigo used to be one of us actualy before the HHNMaster thing started so we have a little more respect for him but last another of the HHN Masters got in trouble for trasspasing in that same area so yeah proves alot dont it?

haha:P

and really?

yeahh i think he mentioned in some of his video's that he was part of the vault while it was still around

yeahh i read that in the speculation thread i think?

i cant believe they would do that and then beg murdy for forgiveness when they get caught and then do it again!

really does prove that they obviously have not learned their lesson from years past

i remember reading on twitter a while back that some guy straight up told john that he looked inside and he was an employee!

i think what saved him was the fact that he didnt record anything and he like parely poked his head in there...

also the fact that he owned up to it...

but i think HHNbro is deleting his construction video's at least the ones that'll get him in trouble

i mean construction updates and getting some pictures here and there are awesome!

but i dont wanna see video's of kids going into the mazes and recording them before there completed and ready for me to go through them!

but kind of on the topic of construction...

actually just a quick question...

every wall is painted over or has wallpaper or some kind of scenic thing on the wall to actually cover the wall right?

cause in one of the video's HHNbro posted there was a blue handprint on the wall and he thinks it means something....i think thats what he was getting at lol

but i think its probably just a way of marking them or just something they did lol

sorry for the long post ha

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK why everyone thinks theres so much room by T2 and we dont know if there will be a show there or not we just know it may not be (most likely not be) RHPS and if they do contruction there obviously gonna close so i wont be wet (most like itll be queue by that area anyways) plus Murdy already said its not T2

What about that building behind the security offices near Curious George, anybody know what that's used for?

CGbirdseye.jpg

I was thinking it could be for storage, but I really can't tell for sure. The area itself looks large enough and can boast itself as the "largest yet" for square footage compared to our original three locations.

Lower Lot:

lowerlotbirdseye.jpg

Wild West Stunt Show Arena:

wwwarenabirdseye.jpg

Shrek Queue:

shrekbirdseyecopy.jpg

T2 would not work out, really, if you were to use the queue as a maze. It's a little slopey and could cause a problem in execution. The Curious George area, while a little busy architecturally can be built around and function, even if that building could not be used as maze space. Orlando uses two extended queues for their mazes, Jaws and Disaster. I haven't seen the Jaws queue before construction, but from what I understand, the Disaster queue has obstructions.. so what do they do? Build around them. You don't have to use every single inch of the area, as long as you have it properly planned out. If that building is used, then it's like Orlando using the Parade building.

In fact, if they do use the building for some portion (assuming its empty anyway) of its space they can start the maze outside and work their way inside. Sort of like how the lower lot maze uses that building outside of the Mummy and works its way outside.

HHN MASTERS = EPIC FAIL lol.

Now i dont really see curious george play area being used bcuz when i went recently with my little cousin, there was so much stuff to move around and not to mention all the rails and stairs in the way. T2 area would be great to see utilized as a maze. As far as contruction goes i wonder if the maze on the lower lot will be more recognizable by the end of next week since scenic crew is almost finished. This year hhnh has been a roller coaster lol.

less of a rollercoaster more of that painting with the crazy stairs mixed a little with the painting of the screamer

anywho I agree with Onca the actaul Playground could be just the queue and simuilar to how the shrek maze is backstage and only the queue and exit is actualy in shrek

Uhhhh... has Shrek ever actually needed that extended queue area? Throughout all my years, even before it was Shrek, I never recall that area ever being used even on the busiest of days.

when it first opened I remember standing in that area for a while, but i think that was the only time

but isnt it mostly in a tent behind shrek?

Exactly, the tent is covering the Shrek extended queue.

Uhhhh... has Shrek ever actually needed that extended queue area? Throughout all my years, even before it was Shrek, I never recall that area ever being used even on the busiest of days.

Yeah when Shrek first opened it was used alot insted of the queue you see out front, Nowadays? Idk.

I went on one of the opening days, as I had an AP at the time. Got a nice little invite from Shrek, lol, and yes, we stood in the same queue area as we do now. Didn't even know that tent area existed until HHN.

Yeah, I had an AP at the time too. And they would stick us back there with the mist fans going instead of using the queue out front.

yeahh i didnt make the video

it was made by hhnHollywood1

i think he's one of those HHN "masters" but im not sure

i watch construction videos on youtube cause for some reason i CANNOT figure out how to use the micechat website haha

but all the pictures are from micechat supposedly so if you can figure out how to use that website i guess they post alot of construction pictures

He could have just not gotten around to it.

It would be nice if Google maps updated, like, every day.. then we can get a more accurate picture of any construction going on at the park.

Times like this I wish I lived closer to Universal..

I've never been to HHNH, and after seeing the construction pictures so far, it appears as if the houses are under those long skinny pop tents. Is this the case for all of the houses?

basicly. we got an extra maze this year so we dont know where that is located yet but for the most part they are all under tents

Edited by Grindhousehero13