HHN Hollywood 2010 Construction Updates

Murdy confirmed on twitter that he has no idea where the resident evil rumors came from, so no resident evil this year :\ he did say that he got the rights to a property that isnt universal though didnt he? i wonder what it might be. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

yeah we unfortunaly found this out the otherday but since your new can you please if it has nothing to do with construction post in the speculation thanks =)

Edited by Grindhousehero13

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back from USH, didnt get pics because there were none to get lol. nothing near shrek except for some guard rails that are used in queues positioned in an odd way. couldnt see anything in the WWW area,. The maze in the lower lot has the wooden walls put up, with the two pillars and what seems to be a window with a curtain to the left in between them

FIFTH MAZE NEWS: The location has been unveiled on Twitter! And the location is.....

The Curious George Playground. I can't believe we didn't think about that! I'm assuming it'll go in the ball arena. If so, that would be the perfect place for a Wolfman maze!

FIFTH MAZE NEWS: The location has been unveiled on Twitter! And the location is.....

The Curious George Playground. I can't believe we didn't think about that! I'm assuming it'll go in the ball arena. If so, that would be the perfect place for a Wolfman maze!

[/qu

Edited by AgentOfChaos93

We probably didn't think about it because it's a normally used attraction during daytime hours. I suppose that Uni can go a couple of months without its usage, but I'm sure there may be some problems about that location from normal park guests that bring their not-so-tall-for-Jurassic-Park-and-The-Mummy-or-too-scared children. Not like Universal Hollywood is completely family friendly anyway.. but we'll just have to see how this year goes. Maybe they can use it again if the location is a success.

But imagine the lines from both the Shrek location and this one?

I haven't been in the playground so I don't know how it's set up in that structure at the back, would the heart of the maze go into some building out the back, or will it take over the complete set-up? How can it work out?

didnt I say CG Playground in the vault?? oh well looks like a good place (not like they use most of that stuff in the fall anyways) I wonder where the queue will be?

It will probably be in the outside area in that big open space with the rocket ship.

so like right next to the Shrek venue queue?

Pretty much. That's a big enough space to hold a good number of people, especially if they make a big windy queue out of it.

But since I don't know the exact sort of paths they can use within the playground (with the ball pits and jungle gyms) I really don't know how it can work out completely for the exit. For Shrek queue mazes, they just use the show building as a part of the exit, but I can see them use that walkway near the outside Shrek 4D queue (with the security office and Spongebob photo op) as the exit for the Curious George space.

Edited by Onca

But imagine the lines from both the Shrek location and this one?

I haven't been in the playground so I don't know how it's set up in that structure at the back, would the heart of the maze go into some building out the back, or will it take over the complete set-up? How can it work out?

I could see it work. The queue could wrap through the water area, in front of the maze area, then through the play equipment and back.

EDIT: Well I could be wrong about the location (as always.) Did some research on Google Mpas and found a big empty spot next to T2:3D that's pretty big (Keep in mind that Murdy said it's the largest maze square footage-wise.) So it sounds like it might be T2: 3D instead., but we'll have to wait and see since Murdy said it's either Curious George or T2 queue.

If it is T2 I could see that working a LOT better than George. The queue could go through Terminator and have the over spill queue for Coke Soak. So I guess it is T2.

Edited by Freakazoid

I could see it work. The queue could wrap through the water area, in front of the maze area, then through the play equipment and back.

EDIT: Well I could be wrong about the location (as always.) Did some research on Google Mpas and found a big empty spot next to T2:3D that's pretty big (Keep in mind that Murdy said it's the largest maze square footage-wise.) So it sounds like it might be T2: 3D instead., but we'll have to wait and see since Murdy said it's either Curious George or T2 queue.

If it is T2 I could see that working a LOT better than George. The queue could go through Terminator and have the over spill queue for Coke Soak. So I guess it is T2.

I kind doubt it is T2 for that to wrok they would have to dismantle it and the girft shop plus construction is starting so you think someone would of notice T2 closed down?

Grindhouse is correct, we said Curious George back in the Vault days. As a matter of fact, we even asked Murdy about it and said it would be impossible.

Hm... I guess him saying no to the recent movies we've been suggesting are just lies afterall... which would prove my theory correct...

Grindhouse is correct, we said Curious George back in the Vault days. As a matter of fact, we even asked Murdy about it and said it would be impossible.

Hm... I guess him saying no to the recent movies we've been suggesting are just lies afterall... which would prove my theory correct...

and techicaly he just said he didnt know how the RE rumor started so there may be a chance!!!!!

looks the fifth maze will be next to t2 3d cuz there is no show there this yr and like someone said lots of space..and it will not be in curious george cuz its always wet their. BTW "hhnbro" posted videos of the www maze and went inside here goes another banning from hhn.....anyways heres the vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7FzTQXUouw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mveZDB4sExI&feature=channel

Edited by LeO

looks the fifth maze will be next to t2 3d cuz there is no show there this yr and like someone said lots of space..and it will not be in curious george cuz its always wet their. BTW "hhnbro" posted videos of the www maze and went inside here goes another banning from hhn.....anyways heres the vids

he deleted the video of him actually going inside the maze but of course he wasnt to smart and still talked about it for over a minute at the very begining of his update video...i mean yeahh now theres no proof of him going in but he admitted to it so...yeahh...not so smart...lol

Edited by LeeRay

Oh Those Wacky HHNMasters :rolleyes:

IDK why everyone thinks theres so much room by T2 and we dont know if there will be a show there or not we just know it may not be (most likely not be) RHPS and if they do contruction there obviously gonna close so i wont be wet (most like itll be queue by that area anyways) plus Murdy already said its not T2

Edited by Grindhousehero13

Oh Those Wacky HHNMasters :rolleyes:

it has to be IDK why everyone thinks theres so much room by T2 and we dont if there will be a show there or not we just know it may not be (most likely not be) RHPS and if they do contruction there obviously gonna close so i wont be wet (most like itll be queue by that area anyways) plus Murdy already said its not T2

exactly thats the kind of things HHNbro doesnt think about it seems like, and on another video he claimed that he KNEW where the maze location would be and he wasnt sure if he was gonna post it or not, and the way he worded it, it sounded like he was trying to insinuate that he found out from like john murdy directly or something, PSHH!! when zoolanders at HHN i'll believe that ha. like honestly i dont really have anything against the HHN masters or HHNbro, they can just kind of be annoying sometimes how they flood murdy with questions on twitter that they KNOW the answers to, and how their going into the mazes and recording, i mean i do give HHNbro props for deleting the video before to many saw it but he shouldnt have done it in the first place. Im sure one way or another John will find out but still. I deffinitely dont want them to be banned from the event for going into a maze during the construction phase, cause you know everybody should be able to experience the event but i mean if they keep doing stuff like this i wouldnt be suprised. the one HHN master i do reccomend (if he's even and HHN "master" ?) if you do wanna watch HHN updates on youtube every once in a while, is rigo mochaddo, or mytubesweet16, he's hilarious and straight forward and really good at doing updates.

sorry for the kind of mini-not-so-much-a-rant but i just kind of wanted to post my opinion on them...ha continue on with construction stuff :P

exactly thats the kind of things HHNbro doesnt think about it seems like, and on another video he claimed that he KNEW where the maze location would be and he wasnt sure if he was gonna post it or not, and the way he worded it, it sounded like he was trying to insinuate that he found out from like john murdy directly or something, PSHH!! when zoolanders at HHN i'll believe that ha. like honestly i dont really have anything against the HHN masters or HHNbro, they can just kind of be annoying sometimes how they flood murdy with questions on twitter that they KNOW the answers to, and how their going into the mazes and recording, i mean i do give HHNbro props for deleting the video before to many saw it but he shouldnt have done it in the first place. Im sure one way or another John will find out but still. I deffinitely dont want them to be banned from the event for going into a maze during the construction phase, cause you know everybody should be able to experience the event but i mean if they keep doing stuff like this i wouldnt be suprised. the one HHN master i do reccomend (if he's even and HHN "master" ?) if you do wanna watch HHN updates on youtube every once in a while, is rigo mochaddo, or mytubesweet16, he's hilarious and straight forward and really good at doing updates.

sorry for the kind of mini-not-so-much-a-rant but i just kind of wanted to post my opinion on them...ha continue on with construction stuff :P

Welcome To The Anti-HHNMaster Legue! but yeah Rigo used to be one of us actualy before the HHNMaster thing started so we have a little more respect for him but last another of the HHN Masters got in trouble for trasspasing in that same area so yeah proves alot dont it?

HHN MASTERS = EPIC FAIL lol.

Now i dont really see curious george play area being used bcuz when i went recently with my little cousin, there was so much stuff to move around and not to mention all the rails and stairs in the way. T2 area would be great to see utilized as a maze. As far as contruction goes i wonder if the maze on the lower lot will be more recognizable by the end of next week since scenic crew is almost finished. This year hhnh has been a roller coaster lol.