Brian Brushwood: Menace and Malice Speculation

If he was to be at HHN this year, he wouldn't be replacing RHPS, I don't know where this idea came from.

RHPS is at the Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue, if/when Bushwood comes he's at the Animal Actor's stage, while Bill & Ted stays at the Fear Factor stage.

I wasn't implying that it would be replacing RHPS, although I realize it may look that way when I read it again.

I was simply replying to the others who brought up RHPS that I wouldn't mind seeing it go.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all good, wasn't directed at you personally, just saw a lot of Bushwood replacing RHPS talk, which made no sense to me.

I'd honestly be happy if Beetlejuice came back and replaced RHPS.

Edited by MirpleBoy

Does anybody see a pattern with dates that are marked more than 2-4 dates. That's right those are the same nights that HHN are running. Hmm I think we can now nip this one in the bud. BB is returning.

Did you even bother to read this thread before you posted in it?

My mom learned to eat fire from him in his younger days, and she got his hat in return for being brave enough to try it.

He's a cool guy, but he definitely needs to find himself a new act for HHN. It was fun the first time, but only the first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

To anyone who has seen his show in the past:

Do you remember him doing meet and greets after his shows? For some reason I remember hearing about him doing a book signing or something. I'm a nerd for this but it would be cool to meet him and say hi since I'm a fan of his podcast on TWiT and his show on revision3

He always hangs by the stage to chat to anyone who wants to talk to him... I've met him both times I've seen the show and he's an awesome guy, there's a lot of people who want to get photos with him but he always gives you as much time as you want - in 2008 we spent like 5 minutes talking about my "The Cake Is A Lie" shirt, and how game developer Richard Garriott pulled one of his scams from the International Space Station! I know he's a touchy subject on these forums but I for one am very glad he's back.

No doubt he is a great entertainer, but I think like other people, I would like him to find some different acts for his show, instead of the same ones over and over. Will I see the show? Probably, but not if it interferes with seeing everything else.( I am working again this year at HHN and only have one day off so that I can go as a guest.) I do like that he stays after he shows for his fans though, that says alot.

In my opinion, Everyone should boycott the show, so he gets kicked out and UO puts together one of those awesome shows that they used to have every year, I don't think it would hurt to have another even themed show, i enjoyed them actually, like the 2008 jack show, where they did this fun gory stuff.

In my opinion, Everyone should boycott the show, so he gets kicked out and UO puts together one of those awesome shows that they used to have every year, I don't think it would hurt to have another even themed show, i enjoyed them actually, like the 2008 jack show, where they did this fun gory stuff.

This show will be sticking around for a while. Sorry to let you down.