HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woo im with you DTH haha

something interesting to talk about(:

uhmmmm lets see.....

well one of the scarezones could be vampirez and the other one could be wearwolfez obviously haha

one of the gogo dancers could be a vampire and the other could be a wearwolf or however you spell it ha :P

and some other SZ's

hmm im not sure, i'll get thinking haha

5 steps of no PR

Step 1. denail

Step 2. Blame

Step 3. Anger

Step 4. Twilight

Step 5. Acceptance

haha this made me laugh xD

Edited by LeeRay

Wow...... Just wow..... so it has come to this, we are all going crazy and DTH had a bad birthday (happy B-day btw) and we are thinking of twlight mazes.... btw eclipse maze idea, jacob and edward fight at the end of maze and the kill each other at the same time, that would be all too perfect. I know you guys are joking around about this but i think that this will evetually drivce us utterly insane(I'm safe seeing as how i am already insane

5 steps of no PR

Step 1. denail

Step 2. Blame

Step 3. Anger

Step 4. Twilight

Step 5. Acceptance

fucking win xD

but sadly is a 7 step program

Step 1. Denail

Step 2. Blame

Step 3. Relapse

Step 3. Anger

Step 4. Twilight

Step 5. Acceptance

Step 6. Insanity

Step 7. Recover

:D

Oh my word guys... I know that we were supposed to find out about the first maze update today, but so what? At least we know it won't be any later than tomorrow afternoon (Which I'll be at Universal tomorrow so I won't come back 'till afternoon. It'll be a nice gift waiting for me at home. :D) This bickering is going to far; now it's gotten to where we're posting random videos in the spec. thread! Let's get back on track people come on!

Do you really think the Wolfman maze could work on the lower lot? Do you think it might end up down there because of that "window" on the facade? Who knows, that maze could be Mortal Kombat for all we know.

Edited by Freakazoid

Oh my word guys... I know that we were supposed to find out about the first maze update today, but so what? At least we know it won't be any later than tomorrow afternoon (Which I'll be at Universal tomorrow so I won't come back 'till afternoon. It'll be a nice gift waiting for me at home. :D) This bickering is going to far; now it's gotten to where we're posting random videos in the spec. thread! Let's get back on track people come on!

Do you really think the Wolfman maze could work on the lower lot? Do you think it might end up down there because of that "window" on the facade? Who knows, that maze could be Mortal Kombat for all we know.

Woah, you're going tomorrow too? Cool, me too... hopefully... if I don't oversleep.

I think it could be possible, like I've said a few pages back before everyone lost it because of no update, it could be Talbot manor.

And Wolfman can work as a maze, Orlando's attempt was passable.

Edited by Onca

Honestly its 2012 no one cares anymore look there realy nothing to speculate anymore untill something is released so tell then Double Rainbows and Twilight :rolleyes:

But didn't the new wolfman movie come out after HHN last year so wouldn't we have new characters and environments so it could be different right?

it was based off of the new Wolfman the thing was the pushed back the release date at the last moment so by that time the maze was already under construction

Oh okay, i agree with horror lover lets pull ourselves together, Freakazoid,... Onca anything you find try to write it down even if that means going on studio tour millions of times and going up and down the escalators going to the lower lotor take pictures so that we have something to satisfy these maze hungry users before the kill each other