HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thats what im hoping for if there IS a chucky maze

haha i used to be to dont worry! like i seriously almost cried trying to watch it when i was little

and then i wanted to watch them so i bought the killer dvd set and now its my favorite movie series haha(:

lol i like the movies to .. he just idk creeps me out.

anyway who said there should be a theme based on phobias?

yeahh ha i want a doll but their so expensive and i dont know if i wanna spend 500 dollars on a decent looking doll thats just gonna creep me out :P

and i cant quite remember i'll see if i can find who it was

lol are you like the biggest childs play fan ever?

deffinitely not ha

there's alot of dedicated chucky fans out there that have rooms in their houses dedicated to him and his movies

i dont have anything haha

ive been wanting to get a doll but they are so expensive unless you get one that doesnt look like him ha

but back to speculation

im hoping that chucky has a maze and if not i hope he still plays as a big factor in the event

i think frankenstine might be the "original maze"

most likely wolfman will be there

and other movie properties...

anybody have idea's on what they may be?

That was so many pages I just read of nothing. I think you guys set a record, lol

C'mon, I want a NEW show in the Waterworld arena. I want an oversized Hanging in there. I don't see why they put the silly show in there in the first place, it kinda doesn't fit at HHN.

I'd rather Terminator be closed than be open. They really need to have a movie clip show in there and utilize the chair drop for scary scenes. Have some special guests. What about SERIAL KILLER TOURNAMENT! I'd love that, haha

That was so many pages I just read of nothing. I think you guys set a record, lol

C'mon, I want a NEW show in the Waterworld arena. I want an oversized Hanging in there. I don't see why they put the silly show in there in the first place, it kinda doesn't fit at HHN.

I'd rather Terminator be closed than be open. They really need to have a movie clip show in there and utilize the chair drop for scary scenes. Have some special guests. What about SERIAL KILLER TOURNAMENT! I'd love that, haha

1. i was thinking the same thing i went back 4 pages for an arguement about FB xD

2. Waterworld will HAVE to stay Slaughterworld theres really not too much they can do without the effects

and if they were to have a "Serial Killer Tournament" or a " giant screen with clips of films " they'd have to be able to payout for licensing because without it we'll have a lawsuit on hhn's hands

which could cost UNI LOTS of Money

plus renewing from different companies takes months to do

one of the reasons why Murdy hates repeats yet loves em

i think that is one of the best ideas ever i have to say haha

that would be AWESOME!

Whos awake ?

me ha

i'll probably head to bed here in a bit though

I'm awake and just got on the computer.. got Monday and Tuesday off, and I plan to go to the park probably Tuesday it looks like, so I hope there will be something to report about then.

Anyway, I think there should be an entire based on fears one year... BLOODY MARY, dammit. And I don't see what the whole problem with that sort of theme would be, medically. Aren't people already facing a portion of their fears at haunt events in some shape or form anyway? If there was any possible medically inclined possibility, then people deathly afraid of clowns would have already gone into serious shock a fear years in a row... and zombies, and the dark, and flashers, and chainsaws, or anything that has been prominent at HHN. C'mon, a year based on fears... it'll be fun.

I'm awake and just got on the computer.. got Monday and Tuesday off, and I plan to go to the park probably Tuesday it looks like, so I hope there will be something to report about then.

Anyway, I think there should be an entire based on fears one year... BLOODY MARY, dammit. And I don't see what the whole problem with that sort of theme would be, medically. Aren't people already facing a portion of their fears at haunt events in some shape or form anyway? If there was any possible medically inclined possibility, then people deathly afraid of clowns would have already gone into serious shock a fear years in a row... and zombies, and the dark, and flashers, and chainsaws, or anything that has been prominent at HHN. C'mon, a year based on fears... it'll be fun.

exactly i mean people do go to haunted attractions to get scared

and they know what their getting into before they buy their tickets and attend the event

so i dont see how it could come back on HHN in any way

it would be an awesome theme and event to attend(:

Well umm let's hope we get a good maze today

Yess!

hope is the only thing we can do right about now lol

Lawsuits? Not exactly. I mean, prime example: Bill and Ted. They have a crapload of characters in their show that they don't own nor did they secure the rights to for the show.

Another great example: The Hanging. They've been doing it for YEARS. Only once were they told to get rid of anyone and that was by New Line to get rid of Freddy since Freddy vs. Jason was coming out.

They could easily pull it off.

Lawsuits? Not exactly. I mean, prime example: Bill and Ted. They have a crapload of characters in their show that they don't own nor did they secure the rights to for the show.

Another great example: The Hanging. They've been doing it for YEARS. Only once were they told to get rid of anyone and that was by New Line to get rid of Freddy since Freddy vs. Jason was coming out.

They could easily pull it off.

technically yes lawsuits

Bill and Ted doesnt just USE specific characters they make a Parody by either changing the name or making the character nothing like the actually person itself

in example : Predator was a pot head, Rocky was OLD, etc etc

if they were to use them as a movie based maze

they would need rights from the studios first

same way they do it every year

as for Bloody Mary i'd DIEE to have USF's 2008 year come to HHNH

it would make me over a billion times

:)

but we cant have her character sadly :/ unless somehow murdy creats a new Dr. Agana ;D

Edited by StevenForTmrw

That was me

I figured that with no movie studios no deals nothing like that they could spend more time on detail than on getting contracts done and such

Super excited and came on aaaaaaaaaand

NOTHING

You're fired Murdy....

ha yeahh same with me

he said he's waiting to get the confirmation that he can release it and then he'll post the link

the friggen confirmation people need to confirm it already!! lol

12 PM should be the official confirmation of any business. That's just how I feel personally. He has till 5 PM. Even if he did say early this week, he's been dicking us around for so long and it's gosh damn ridiculous that it is TIME for a flippin' confirmation. How long ago did Knott's release ALL their info? Like 2 months ago now. And we get ONE maze TODAY (if we're even that lucky). Such bullcrap.