Bill & Ted Speculation

Dinah

Auto tune isn't always a bad thing. For example...

And yes, I want that in the show. Badly.

Ok I will give you that one. It was funny but it wasn't supposed to be a serious top 40 type song. I was talking about the fact that it seems everyone in the top 40 except a few people use it on every song.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, thats a good one Jimmy :) Or make light of the 8 hours some people waited in line

I hate to mention this but surprised no one mentioned Kate Gosslin and the Dancing With the Stars fiasco and her botox craziness.

And I have to add that if Lindsay Lohan going to jail is anywhere involved, I just might scream!

:lol:

Something that would be hilarious is if they make fun of all the use of "auto-tune" in music these days. I could write scripts for days on some of the hilarious things I have encountered in the studio with people thinking it makes them sound better. Plus didn't Jay Z have a song in there about auto tune?? And not to mention since everyone is so Gaga these days, you could have her or "him" (to make fun) come out and do a Telephone number with Beyonce (never hurts to include Beyonce right?) or even beat up Ke$sha for having no talent and trying to steal her identity!

And yes the mentioning of Lost could be funny if done right, however, I highly doubt it will be included.

And why hasn't Dexter, Nurse Jackie, or Tara from US of Tara ever been included (are there rights that are needed to "poke" at them). Because c'mon messed up, drunk/drugged up Jackie hitting on Buck would have me laughing for days!

Nemes that might be brought up. Russell Brand. Eminem. Twilight. Mel Gibson. Jesse James. Jersey Shore.

One of these years I would die laughing if they poked at this site and "older ones"...maybe even have an uber fan come out wearing the vault shirt with a funny line about the "death of the vault" (even though it isn't funny. RIP)

Girl, I think YOU should be writing the show this year! :D I hope they get creative this year, last year was an improvement over the previous, I expect this year to be back to the level of excellence which we saw during 2006.

The new Iphone 4 and how Steve jobs is sending people free cases for them to work properly Or holding them the right way so you don't lose reception lol. Something along those lines.

Oh and lady gaga In some ridiculous outfit that will cover her from head to toe, which most likely she wont even be able to walk around in right cause its so ridiculous :lol:

Edited by NowYouKnowJack

I have so many comments on so many suggestions, but they were old posts so I didn't want to quote them all. One question, why Tom Cruise again? What did he do this time? Also, I doubt they'd do Kate Goslin since last year on the opening video they said if you were looking for John and Kate Plus eight "then you should leave, because that crap will not be featured here. We show crap that has a little more balls!" I also don't want to see Miley Cyrus or Lyndsay Lohan in Bill and Ted again.

I have so many comments on so many suggestions, but they were old posts so I didn't want to quote them all. One question, why Tom Cruise again? What did he do this time? Also, I doubt they'd do Kate Goslin since last year on the opening video they said if you were looking for John and Kate Plus eight "then you should leave, because that crap will not be featured here. We show crap that has a little more balls!" I also don't want to see Miley Cyrus or Lyndsay Lohan in Bill and Ted again.

I agree about Miley and Lindsay but I honestly think Lindsay will be in it. I hope I am wrong though.

Here's a few others:

Kick Ass - the characters would work really well, especially Big Daddy and Hit Girl.

Clash of the Titans - "Release the Kraken" is a can't miss line.

Despicable Me - its a Universal film, has 2 potential villains, a theme park tie in and some great lines. Imagine where "It's so Fluffy" can go.

Seeing as Orlando and Hollywood usually share the same script and characters for B&T. This is the list of Characters they're auditioning for in Hollywood.

Bill and Ted’s HHN Auditions @ Universal

Monday July 26th at 5pm and Wednesday July 28th at 10am

ALL AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD AT

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD GLOBE THEATER

100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608

Parking provided in the Frankenstein Parking Lot off Lankershim Blvd.

Look for signs and enter through the Green Iron gates.

Seeking – Uninhibited, fun, athletic men and women with excellent acting ability and improvisational skills. Strong resemblance to a popular or current cultural icon preferred. Dance training/skill a plus. Some roles require extreme physicality.

Prepare 1 minute monologue/impersonation in a specific character of your choice. Be

prepared to learn an extensive movement combination – seeking ALL levels dance skill.

Bring current picture and resume.

Bill and Ted

PRINCE OF PERSIA:

Jake Gyllenhaal

IRON MAN 2:

Robert Downey Jr.

Scarlett Johansson

Mickey Rourke

Don Cheadle

ALICE IN WONDERLAND:

Helena Bonham Carter

Johnny Depp

A-TEAM:

Liam Neeson

Bradley Cooper

Jessica Biel

Mr. T

THE KARATE KID:

Pat Morita

Jackie Chan

THE SORCERER’S APPRENTICE:

Nicolas Cage

Jay Baruchel

THE LAST AIRBENDER:

Noah Ringer

RESIDENT EVIL:

Milla Jovovich

JONAH HEX:

Josh Brolin

Megan Fox

GLEE:

Matthew Morrison

Jane Lynch

Lea Michele

Amber Riley

Mark Salling

MUSICAL ARTISTS:

Whitney Houston

Usher

Justin Bieber

Janet Jackson

Enrique Iglesias

Christina Aguilera

JERSEY SHORE:

Michael “The Situation” Sorrentino

Nicole “Snooki” Oolizza

SALT:

Angelina Jolie

THE EXPENDABLES:

Bruce Willis

Jason Statham

Sylvester Stallone

Arnold Schwarzenegger

DOCTOR WHO:

David Tennant

Matt Smith

TRUE BLOOD:

Anna Paquin

Stephen Moyer

Alexander Skarsgard

Rutina Wesley

KICK-ASS:

Aaron Johnson

Chloe Mortez

KNIGHT AND DAY:

Tom Cruise

Cameron Diaz

TOOTH FAIRY:

Dwayne Johnson

CHARLIE ST. CLOUD:

Zac Efron

ENTOURAGE:

Jeremy Piven

Adrian Grenier

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE

Robert Pattinson

Kristen Stewart

Taylor Lautner

Dakota Fanning

OTHER:

Lindsay Lohan

Tiger Woods

Mel Gibson

Vin Diesel

Betty White

Gary Coleman

For more information on the Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure auditions, please visit our website at:

UniversalStudiosHollywood.com/auditions, or call the audition hotline at 818‐866‐4021

All performers must be available for their specific training and rehearsal dates as well as all event dates. More information will be provided at the audition.

You must be 18 years old for these roles.

Edited by King_K.

If that is the same line-up as here (and it probably will be) this looks like an awesome show. Especially delighted to see what may be a showdown between the ORIGINAL and Best Mr. Miyagi and Jackie Chan's imitation.

Also note that in A-Team it does not give the new guy who plays B.A. but instead MR. T! he may be there to pity the fools in the remake!

Don't think I failed to notice however the most awesome cast listing ever.

THE 10TH AND 11TH DOCTORS!!!!!!

I think I just had a Whogasm.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Hey Guys! I'm new here from the vault and just had to make my first post. I think a LeBron James reference would be hilarious!!! They could start the show with LeBron holding a press conference like "The Decision" saying "for the past seven years he's worked for Universal and he's going to take his talents to ....... Busch Gardens" LOL!!!

I hope I don't get shot down for this (I do lurk these forums so I know what it can be like) but I went to see Bill and Ted last year and I really didn't like it.

I definitely "got it" so it wasn't the fact that I'm English (in fact I consider myself an adopted American!) but I just didn't really see the point or find it that amusing really.

Was last year a bit of an off year for it or do you guys think its just not for me? There's nothing I would like more than to see some more Twilight bashing but at the same time I don't really want to waste the time that I have at HHN.

How could I forget about Glee? And my guess is that they'll cast a girl in the Beiber role

Or they will do something along the lines of the "Robert Pattinson" craziness and have a crazy fan girl come out and not leave him alone. However, if you have seen any of the YouTube videos lately I would find it funny if they poke fun of how Bieber constantly runs into doors.

Bieber runs into door

I have been informed by knowledgeable parties that the Hollywood show although very similar to the Orlando show has a larger cast. Thus we will not necessarily see all the characters listed above.

But it seems that my favorite, The Doctor will be there nevertheless!

Eeek I saw Gary Coleman on that list, I hear ya Doctor that he might not even be here but I don't like having recently deceased celebs. I know I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan and I almost didn't govto B&T for fear of them making fun of him and me getting super pissed. So I hope they do what they've been doing and put GC on a BA pedastel.

Concerning Doctor Who being in the Bill and Ted show, I agree that it's probably too unknown to these Americans. In Britain it was everywhere (which was spectacular) but here in the states it's one of the lesser known shows.

THINK AGAIN FOOL! :3 I heard fom a reliable source that the Doctor (the last two versions of him) will be in this years show. It makes sense what with the whole "traveling phone booth" both B&T and Doctor Who share. XD