Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

Just now, themazethinker said:

has really good music choices in it so good job

Thanks by the way i added Lemon Demon's When Robots Attack because i think it has some good scenes in the animated music video to translate well into my Monster Music: Volume 3 house idea.

• Like 1

Dark Maine (Sort of a spin-off to mazethinker's Dark London scare-zone to haunted house idea)

Facade: A road with a road sign saying "Welcome To Maine"

Scene 1: IT 

Scene 2: Silver Bullet

Scene 3: Thinner

Scene 4: The Dead Zone

Scene 5: Carrie

Scene 6: Cujo

Scene 7: Salem's Lot

Scene 8: Pet Sematary

Scene 9: The Mist

Scene 10: Needful Things

Scene 11: Dark Half

Scene 12: Graveyard Shift

Scene 13: Lake Placid

Scene 14/Finale: An abandoned building where all the scaracters from before will attack guests

(So what do you think of this?)

Edited by Twilight59

2 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Dark Maine (Sort of a spin-off to mazethinker's Dark London scare-zone to haunted house idea)

Facade: A road with a road sign saying "Welcome To Maine"

Scene 1: IT 

Scene 2: Silver Bullet

Scene 3: Thinner

Scene 4: The Dead Zone

Scene 5: Carrie

Scene 6: Cujo

Scene 7: Salem's Lot

Scene 8: Pet Sematary

Scene 9: The Mist

Scene 10: Needful Things

Scene 11: Dark Half

Scene 12: Graveyard Shift

Scene 13: Silver Bullet

Scene 14: Lake Placid

Scene 15/Finale: An abandoned building where all the scaracters from before attack guests

i would love to see you do a maze treatment of this

also i was doing the sid's lost episode house and there's a room called "Bill Cosby Sells His Soul For Pudding". but there's no creepypasta with this on it

23 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

i would love to see you do a maze treatment of this

also i was doing the sid's lost episode house and there's a room called "Bill Cosby Sells His Soul For Pudding". but there's no creepypasta with this on it

Well on The Shadow Reader's channel there's a creepypasta video called Bill Cosby Sells His Soul For Pudding on The Shadow Reader's youtube channel so you can listen to the story on the youtube video.

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Well on The Shadow Reader's channel there's a creepypasta video called Bill Cosby Sells His Soul For Pudding on The Shadow Reader's youtube channel so you can listen to the story on the youtube video.

i think that's a trollpasta. since it was posted on april 1st, dumb plot, and lack of grammer. so im just gonna replace bill cosby with cry baby lane in my house

Just now, themazethinker said:

i think that's a trollpasta. since it was posted on april 1st, dumb plot, and lack of grammer. so im just gonna replace bill cosby with cry baby lane in my house

Well that's fine if you want to replace Bill Cosby with Crybaby Lane.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 7:20 PM, Twilight59 said:

Well that's fine if you want to replace Bill Cosby with Crybaby Lane.

only things i changed were the title, facade, replaced bill cosby with crybaby lane, and changed the ending. basically the plot is sid hijacks the wknb studios broadcast and turns it into his own freak show.

Sids lost episodes - disc 2

Location - parade building

Facade - as you walk by the parade building you see a studio like building with “WKNB studio” written on it. The windows will occasionally flash static here and there.

Alf’s autopsy - you enter into what seems to be a dark, dank, and abandoned surgery room. A camera is positioned on a pedestal. Here you see alf being dissected alive by a surgeon as he makes strange alien like screams while spraying green blood at guests [water] . As this distracts guests another doctor will come out with a scalpel scaring guests.

Suicidemouse.avi - you are now in a 1930s cartoon like street. As you pass by the alleyway you see multiple mickeys dead from suicide. For example, one has his body bent from falling from a building, one has a gunshot wound at the head, etc etc. You pass one hanging from a noose and he actually comes alive gasping for air.

Stick Stickly - as you enter here you see a hand puppet like stage. On it you see a stick being held as it yells at someone. Suddenly the puppeteer will pop out from the stage to scare guests.

The Things Without Feelings - here you enter into a small forest. You see mr no heart reading from a black book. Multiple portals [booholes] will be on the walls as strange shadow entities pop out of them.

Willy Wonka Beta Tape - here you enter into the chocolate room. You see a river filled with what seems to be blood. Throughout the room are multiple crying oompa loompas huddled in a corner. As you exit a reptilian willy wonka will pop out from behind a tree and yells at guests in a unintelligible language.

Fear Of Victory - here you enter into a asylum hallway. Multiple inmates will pop out from various doors yelling incoherently. You enter one cell and find jonathan crane hanging from a noose. Suddenly he comes to life and tries to grab at guests.

Mickey's Best Friend - here you enter into a dark basement. On a operating table is mickey cutting open eustace spraying blood [water] at guests. Sometimes he might even snap a arm or leg bone to make him four legged.

The Man and the Puppet - you enter into a dark basement. Throughout the room screams for help are heard in the room. Various dark creatures will pop out from behind shelves to scare guests.

Not Long Enough - short alleyway in a deserted new new york. A half decaying fry will pop out from behind a garbage can to scare guests as he screams in agony.

Timothy's Bad Week - you now enter into a small cramped school bus. On the seats are multiple bruised animals unconscious. Some will come alive and grab at guests.

Tom and Jerry VHS - now you are in hell, in a cauldron is tom burnt up and screaming in agony, you could smell burnt flesh in this room too. As this distracts guests the devil spike will come out from a boohole to scare guests.

Gregory's Room - here you enter into a small living room with a campfire. The room actually seems empty. Suddenly gregory will pop out from a window to try and grab guests.

Black Noise - you now enter into a room covered in static [projection]. Garbled audio of someone talking can be heard throughout the room. Multiple actors blended in the walls will pop out to scare guests

Cry baby lane - you are now in a nick studio office. On a desk is a man scribbling down ideas for his new halloween movie. He talks incoherently and sometimes grabs at guests. As this distracts guests multiple of his creations will pop out from several booholes to scare guests.

Half-Baked Sun Cakes - you now enter into a abandoned ponyville. The whole town is empty and deserted with some hoof prints left on the ground. As guests exit the room a deranged twilight sparkle will pop out and laugh maniacally at guests.

Hartley's Friend - you now enter into a small janitors closet. Here you find a abandoned puppet stand and a corpse of a woman right next to it. All of a sudden the janitor will pop out with a knife to scare guests.

Goosebumps: Hide and Seek - you now enter into a small bedroom. In the room is a small teenage girl cowering in fear of something. As this distracts guests a strange man with a blurred face will pop out from a closet and taunt guests.

The Dark Side of Season 8 - here you enter into another studio office. On the walls are drawing of new cutaway gags for a show. Each are almost demented in a way. Some pieces of walls are booholes to let steve pop up and scare guests.

Lost Superman Cartoon - you are now in a destroyed moscow. Here you see multiple burnt buildings and charred corpses, As well as a recently burnt stalin. As guests exit the room a distorted black and white superman will jump between rooftops [bungee] and try and fire his laser eyes at guests [mist basically in the mask]

Wknb studios - here in the final room you see it’s covered in static. Some scareactors from before will pop out from booholes to scare guests out.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

only things i changed were the title, facade, replaced bill cosby with crybaby lane, and changed the ending. basically the plot is sid hijacks the wknb studios broadcast and turns it into his own freak show.

Sids lost episodes - disc 2

Location - parade building

Facade - as you walk by the parade building you see a studio like building with “WKNB studio” written on it. The windows will occasionally flash static here and there.

Alf’s autopsy - you enter into what seems to be a dark, dank, and abandoned surgery room. A camera is positioned on a pedestal. Here you see alf being dissected alive by a surgeon as he makes strange alien like screams while spraying green blood at guests [water] . As this distracts guests another doctor will come out with a scalpel scaring guests.

Suicidemouse.avi - you are now in a 1930s cartoon like street. As you pass by the alleyway you see multiple mickeys dead from suicide. For example, one has his body bent from falling from a building, one has a gunshot wound at the head, etc etc. You pass one hanging from a noose and he actually comes alive gasping for air.

Stick Stickly - as you enter here you see a hand puppet like stage. On it you see a stick being held as it yells at someone. Suddenly the puppeteer will pop out from the stage to scare guests.

The Things Without Feelings - here you enter into a small forest. You see mr no heart reading from a black book. Multiple portals [booholes] will be on the walls as strange shadow entities pop out of them.

Willy Wonka Beta Tape - here you enter into the chocolate room. You see a river filled with what seems to be blood. Throughout the room are multiple crying oompa loompas huddled in a corner. As you exit a reptilian willy wonka will pop out from behind a tree and yells at guests in a unintelligible language.

Fear Of Victory - here you enter into a asylum hallway. Multiple inmates will pop out from various doors yelling incoherently. You enter one cell and find jonathan crane hanging from a noose. Suddenly he comes to life and tries to grab at guests.

Mickey's Best Friend - here you enter into a dark basement. On a operating table is mickey cutting open eustace spraying blood [water] at guests. Sometimes he might even snap a arm or leg bone to make him four legged.

The Man and the Puppet - you enter into a dark basement. Throughout the room screams for help are heard in the room. Various dark creatures will pop out from behind shelves to scare guests.

Not Long Enough - short alleyway in a deserted new new york. A half decaying fry will pop out from behind a garbage can to scare guests as he screams in agony.

Timothy's Bad Week - you now enter into a small cramped school bus. On the seats are multiple bruised animals unconscious. Some will come alive and grab at guests.

Tom and Jerry VHS - now you are in hell, in a cauldron is tom burnt up and screaming in agony, you could smell burnt flesh in this room too. As this distracts guests the devil spike will come out from a boohole to scare guests.

Gregory's Room - here you enter into a small living room with a campfire. The room actually seems empty. Suddenly gregory will pop out from a window to try and grab guests.

Black Noise - you now enter into a room covered in static [projection]. Garbled audio of someone talking can be heard throughout the room. Multiple actors blended in the walls will pop out to scare guests

Cry baby lane - you are now in a nick studio office. On a desk is a man scribbling down ideas for his new halloween movie. He talks incoherently and sometimes grabs at guests. As this distracts guests multiple of his creations will pop out from several booholes to scare guests.

Half-Baked Sun Cakes - you now enter into a abandoned ponyville. The whole town is empty and deserted with some hoof prints left on the ground. As guests exit the room a deranged twilight sparkle will pop out and laugh maniacally at guests.

Hartley's Friend - you now enter into a small janitors closet. Here you find a abandoned puppet stand and a corpse of a woman right next to it. All of a sudden the janitor will pop out with a knife to scare guests.

Goosebumps: Hide and Seek - you now enter into a small bedroom. In the room is a small teenage girl cowering in fear of something. As this distracts guests a strange man with a blurred face will pop out from a closet and taunt guests.

The Dark Side of Season 8 - here you enter into another studio office. On the walls are drawing of new cutaway gags for a show. Each are almost demented in a way. Some pieces of walls are booholes to let steve pop up and scare guests.

Lost Superman Cartoon - you are now in a destroyed moscow. Here you see multiple burnt buildings and charred corpses, As well as a recently burnt stalin. As guests exit the room a distorted black and white superman will jump between rooftops [bungee] and try and fire his laser eyes at guests [mist basically in the mask]

Wknb studios - here in the final room you see it’s covered in static. Some scareactors from before will pop out from booholes to scare guests out.

Pretty good!

By the way here's another challenge and that challenge is to translate American Psycho into a haunted house.

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

we should hold off until you do your challenge. speaking of your challenge, it's to do a sequel to experiment creepypastas with new stories in it

Ok.

Experiment Creepypastas 2

Facade: Shadowcreek Labs

Scene 1: Blood Freezing Experiment

Scene 2: Human Experiment Chamber

Scene 3: Insomnia Study

Scene 4: The Farnsworth Experiments

Scene 5: The Whimsy-Box

Scene 6: Binary DNA

Scene 7: The Infinity of the Human Mind

Scene 8: Experiment 115 

Scene 9: Experiment 84-B

Scene 10: Experiment A298

Scene 11: Experiment Wolf Soldat

Scene 12: Experiments of 1928

Scene 13: The Icarus Effect

Scene 14: Cold Metal Coffin

Scene 15: Brain Activity

Scene 16: Infesta

Scene 17: The Extra Dimensions

Scene 18: Implanted

Scene 19/Finale: A huge experiment lab where all the scaracters from before attack guests

(Also sorry if I didn't describe the scenes)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Ok.

Scene 1: Blood Freezing Experiment

Scene 2: Human Experiment Chamber

Scene 3: Insomnia Study

Scene 4: The Farnsworth Experiments

Scene 5: The Whimsy-Box

Scene 6: Binary DNA

Scene 7: The Infinity of the Human Mind

Scene 8: Experiment 115 

Scene 9: Experiment 84-B

Scene 10: Experiment A298

Scene 11: Experiment Wolf Soldat

Scene 12: Experiments of 1928

Scene 13: The Icarus Effect

Scene 14: Cold Metal Coffin

Scene 15: Brain Activity

Scene 16: Infesta

Scene 17: The Extra Dimensions

Scene 18: Implanted

Scene 19/Finale: A huge experiment lab where all the scaracters from before attack guests

(Also sorry if I didn't describe the scenes)

i like it. it's okay if you can't describe the scenes, take your time first then do half one day then the other another. like what i did with my lost episode one

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

i like it. it's okay if you can't describe the scenes, take your time first then do half one day then the other another. like what i did with my lost episode one

Maybe but how do I do it? (Sorry if I'm being dumb)

Edited by Twilight59

14 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

try and take what you believe was the most scariest or famous scene in the story and put it into the house. if not try and make it slightly original.

Thanks also i may do my experiment creepypasta sequel idea someday.

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

Scene 1: Guests will be in a test room where they see a subject passed out on the floor and one subject will glare at guests and when guests nearly exit the room a subject with grey skin and pure black eyes attack guests (Experiment: Blood Freezing Experiment)

Scene 2: Guests will now be in a room where they can see man wearing black jeans, black sneakers and prison uniform trousers stabbing a scientist below his neck before swiping the knife at guests (Experiment: Human Experiment Chamber)

Scene 3: Guests will be at a sleep study room where patients are sleeping where as some patients might stalk guests and when guests nearly exit the room they will see a female patient telling the guests that they will wake up someday (Experiment: Insomnia Study)

Scene 4: Guests will now be in a room where the creature is impersonating a scientist and might attack guests (Experiment: The Farnsworth Experiments)

Scene 5: Guests will be in a chamber where the whimsy-box will talk back at guests (Experiment: The Whimsy-Box)

Scene 6: Guests will now be in a server room where Binary is all over the server room and in the server room will hide the woman from cradle.avi (Experiment: Binary DNA)

Scene 7: Guests will be in a experiment chamber room where they will see bodies almost everywhere and when guests nearly exit the room the thing with enormous hair will attack guests (Experiment: The Infinity of the Human Mind)

Scene 8: Guests will now be in a experiment lab where patient infected by Element 115 attack guests (Experiment: Experiment 115)

Scene 9: Guests will be in a room with a glass chamber where the subject in the glass chamber broke out and in the room hides a slenderman like subject (Experiment: Experiment 84-B)

Scene 10: Guests will now be in a room with a small cell and in the room hides Athena (Experiment: Experiment A298)

Scene 11: Guests will be in a cell hallway where subjects with Wolfheit X-1 will burst through the cell doors and attack guests (Experiment: Experiment Wolf Soldat)

Scene 12: Guests will now be at a experiment chamber where re-animated people attack guests (Experiment: Experiments of 1928)

Scene 13: Guests will be in a experiment room where they can see subjects being burnt up and being in agonizing pain and one of them might reach out at guests (Experiment: The Icarus Effect)

Scene 14: Guests will now be in a lab cafeteria where a chef with a spider thing on his wrist attack guests with a kitchen knife (Experiment: Cold Metal Coffin)

Scene 15: Guests will be in a lab where they can see a doctor using deadly practices with experiment chemicals before seeing the guests and attacking them (Experiment: Brain Activity)

Scene 16: Guests will now be in a destroyed experiment chamber where bug infected subjects will taunt at guests (Experiment: Infesta)

Scene 17: Guests will be in a room where they can see dimension portals and sometimes aliens will pop out of the portals (Experiment: The Extra Dimensions)

Scene 18: Guests will now be in a room where they can see a subject trying to get a chisel bug out of his wound and may try to reach out at guests (Experiment: Implanted)

Scene 19/Finale: Guests will be in a huge experiment lab where scaracters from before attack guests

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Scene 1: Guests will be in a test room where they see a subject passed out on the floor and one subject will glare at guests and when guests nearly exit the room a subject with grey skin and pure black eyes attack guests (Experiment: Blood Freezing Experiment)

Scene 2: Guests will now be in a room where they can see man wearing black jeans, black sneakers and prison uniform trousers stabbing a scientist below his neck before swiping the knife at guests (Experiment: Human Experiment Chamber)

Scene 3: Guests will be at a sleep study room where patients are sleeping where as some patients might stalk guests and when guests nearly exit the room they will see a female patient telling the guests that they will wake up someday (Experiment: Insomnia Study)

Scene 4: Guests will now be in a room where the creature is impersonating a scientist and might attack guests (Experiment: The Farnsworth Experiments)

Scene 5: Guests will be in a chamber where the whimsy-box will talk back at guests (Experiment: The Whimsy-Box)

Scene 6: Guests will now be in a server room where Binary is all over the server room and in the server room will hide the woman from cradle.avi (Experiment: Binary DNA)

Scene 7: Guests will be in a experiment chamber room where they will see bodies almost everywhere and when guests nearly exit the room the thing with no hair and enormous hair will attack guests (Experiment: The Infinity of the Human Mind)

Scene 8: Guests will now be in a experiment lab where patient infected by Element 115 attack guests (Experiment: Experiment 115)

Scene 9: Guests will be in a room with a glass chamber where the subject in the glass chamber broke out and in the room hides a slenderman like subject (Experiment: Experiment 84-B)

Scene 10: Guests will now be in a room with a small cell and in the room hides Athena (Experiment: Experiment A298)

Scene 11: Guests will be in a cell hallway where subjects with Wolfheit X-1 will burst through the cell doors and attack guests (Experiment: Experiment Wolf Soldat)

Scene 12: Guests will now be at a experiment chamber where re-animated people attack guests (Experiment: Experiments of 1928)

Scene 13: Guests will be in a experiment room where they can see subjects being burnt up and being in agonizing pain and one of them might reach out at guests (Experiment: The Icarus Effect)

Scene 14: Guests will now be in a lab cafeteria where a chef with a spider thing on his wrist attack guests with a kitchen knife (Experiment: Cold Metal Coffin)

Scene 15: Guests will be in a lab where they can see a doctor using deadly practices with experiment chemicals before seeing the guests and attacking them (Experiment: Brain Activity)

Scene 16: Guests will now be in a destroyed experiment chamber where bug infected subjects will taunt at guests (Experiment: Infesta)

Scene 17: Guests will be in a room where they can see dimension portals and sometimes aliens will pop out of the portals (Experiment: The Extra Dimensions)

Scene 18: Guests will now be in a room where they can see a subject trying to get a chisel bug out of his wound and may try to reach out at guests (Experiment: Implanted)

Scene 19/Finale: Guests will be in a huge experiment lab where scaracters from before attack guests

spectacular job. i mean this would actually make a amazing house.