Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

59 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Ok.

THE HOLLOW MAN

Facade: The Laboratory

Scene 1: The Invisible Gorilla

Scene 2: The First Invisible Man

Scene 3: Invisible Rape (Sorry i just had to)

Scene 4: Kramer's Death

Scene 5: Janice's Death

Scene 6: Carter's Death

Scene 7: The Freezer

Scene 8: I'll Show You God

Scene 9: Sebastian vs. Linda (a.k.a the fight scene between Sebastian and Linda)

Scene 10: The Lab Explosion

Scene 11/Finale: For Old Times Sake (a.k.a the death scene of Sebastian)

[warning, contains tons and tons of hallways,]

hollow man

location - sprung tent 2

facade - as you walk by the sprung tent you see a small underground like lab [think the havoc facade].

scene 1 - as you enter you see a cage with the words "test subject 629" on it. inside you see a eaten rat on the ground. suddenly the cage shakes as you hear ape noises inside, but there's no ape.

scene 2 - you now enter into a large testing lab where you see Sebastian on the table half invisible [you can see the muscles basically] screaming in agony and begging for help.

scene 3 - you enter into a small hotel hallway. a door will open showing a woman screaming for help before being dragged back by a unknown force.

scene 4 - you enter into a small outdoor area with a pool. in the pool you see a dead body floating in the pool. as this distracts guests a floating knife is thrown inches away from guests [attached to string. yes knife on string.]

scene 5 -  small lab hallway where in a  door you see a woman being choked to death by a iv.

scene 6 - you now enter into another hallway. here you see a man floating above being choked to death. as this distracts guests a man will come out and try to shoot at Sebastian.

scene 7 - small freezer room where you see Janice with small signs of frostbite screaming for help.

scene 8 - you enter into another hallway with a elevator on your left. elevator doors open revealing a burnt up Sebastian rushing towards guests screaming.

scene 9 -  you enter into another hallway with sprinklers going off. here you see Janice being thrown around by a unseen force [actor's on multiple pulleys to simulate being tossed].

scene 10 -you enter into a small room where multiple fires are around the room as a half invisible Sebastian rushes guests [projections of fires].

scene 11 - you are now in the final room, a elevator shaft.as you head towards the exit the half invisible Sebastian will fall down screaming [bungee].

next challenge - try and remake Hollywoods worst hhn maze of all time, this is the end

• Like 1

On 7/6/2018 at 7:22 PM, themazethinker said:

[warning, contains tons and tons of hallways,]

hollow man

location - sprung tent 2

facade - as you walk by the sprung tent you see a small underground like lab [think the havoc facade].

scene 1 - as you enter you see a cage with the words "test subject 629" on it. inside you see a eaten rat on the ground. suddenly the cage shakes as you hear ape noises inside, but there's no ape.

scene 2 - you now enter into a large testing lab where you see Sebastian on the table half invisible [you can see the muscles basically] screaming in agony and begging for help.

scene 3 - you enter into a small hotel hallway. a door will open showing a woman screaming for help before being dragged back by a unknown force.

scene 4 - you enter into a small outdoor area with a pool. in the pool you see a dead body floating in the pool. as this distracts guests a floating knife is thrown inches away from guests [attached to string. yes knife on string.]

scene 5 -  small lab hallway where in a  door you see a woman being choked to death by a iv.

scene 6 - you now enter into another hallway. here you see a man floating above being choked to death. as this distracts guests a man will come out and try to shoot at Sebastian.

scene 7 - small freezer room where you see Janice with small signs of frostbite screaming for help.

scene 8 - you enter into another hallway with a elevator on your left. elevator doors open revealing a burnt up Sebastian rushing towards guests screaming.

scene 9 -  you enter into another hallway with sprinklers going off. here you see Janice being thrown around by a unseen force [actor's on multiple pulleys to simulate being tossed].

scene 10 -you enter into a small room where multiple fires are around the room as a half invisible Sebastian rushes guests [projections of fires].

scene 11 - you are now in the final room, a elevator shaft.as you head towards the exit the half invisible Sebastian will fall down screaming [bungee].

next challenge - try and remake Hollywoods worst hhn maze of all time, this is the end

Well to be fair i liked the This Is The End 3d maze but if i had to remake it i would have to remove the 3d thing

THIS IS THE END

Facade: Covenience Store

Scene 1: Guests will be in a convenience store where people are being sucked by beams of blue light (Bungee Stunt) while guests nearly exit the convenience store a panicked civilian will rush towards guests

Scene 2: Guests will now be in a street where fire is almost everywhere and there are overturned cars and panicked people will rush towards guests

Scene 3/Facade: James Franco's House

Scene 4: Guests will be in James Franco's House where the house is rumbling and panicked celebrities will rush towards guests

Scene 5: Guests will now be in James' yard where they will notice a large sinkhole and guests could hear screams in the sinkhole while this distracts guests a panicked Paul Rudd will rush towards guests

Scene 6: Guests will be in James House again but this time there will be a man's headless body and James and the others are kicking the head while panicking on some occasion blood from the headless man's body will spray at guests

Scene 7: Guests will now be in a strobelight filled room where Gangnam Style will play and a shirtless Jay will swing a tall lamp at guests and a mouth for eyes Danny will attack guests.

Scene 8: Guests will pass through a set of double doors where Emma Watson will burst through the doors to swing the axe at guests 

Scene 9: Guests will now be in a bedroom James will attempt to exorcise a Possessed Jonah Hill and when guests nearly exit the room a burnt alive possessed Jonah Hill will rush towards guests

Scene 10: Guests will be outside where there will be a car and a winged demon will snarl at guests complete with the car honking at guests

Scene 11: Guests will now be in the Cannibals territory where Danny Mcbride is eating James Franco and might reach out to guests while he's still eating James

Scene 12: Guests will be in a hellish street landscape and a giant demon (stilt-walker) will attack guests

Scene 13/Finale: Guests will now be in heaven where everyone is dancing to Backstreet's Back and when they nearly exit the maze Satan will pop out for one last scare.

(So what did you think?)

(By the way here's a correction Linda was in the freezer room not Janice)

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Well to be fair i liked the This Is The End 3d maze but if i had to remake it i would have to remove the 3d thing

THIS IS THE END

Facade: Covenience Store

Scene 1: Guests will be in a convenience store where people are being sucked by beams of blue light (Bungee Stunt) while guests nearly exit the convenience store a panicked civilian will rush towards guests

Scene 2: Guests will now be in a street where fire is almost everywhere and there are overturned cars and panicked people will rush towards guests

Scene 3/Facade: James Franco's House

Scene 4: Guests will be in James Franco's House where the house is rumbling and panicked celebrities will rush towards guests

Scene 5: Guests will now be in James' yard where they will notice a large sinkhole and guests could hear screams in the sinkhole while this distracts guests a panicked Paul Rudd will rush towards guests

Scene 6: Guests will be in James House again but this time there will be a man's headless body and James and the others are kicking the head while panicking on some occasion blood from the headless man's body will spray at guests

Scene 7: Guests will now be in a strobelight filled room where Gangnam Style will play and a shirtless Jay will swing a tall lamp at guests and a mouth for eyes Danny will attack guests.

Scene 8: Guests will pass through a set of double doors where Emma Watson will burst through the doors to swing the axe at guests 

Scene 9: Guests will now be in a bedroom James will attempt to exorcise a Possessed Jonah Hill and when guests nearly exit the room a burnt alive possessed Jonah Hill will rush towards guests

Scene 10: Guests will be outside where there will be a car and a winged demon will snarl at guests complete with the car honking at guests

Scene 11: Guests will now be in the Cannibals territory where Danny Mcbride is eating James Franco and might reach out to guests while he's still eating James

Scene 12: Guests will be in a hellish street landscape and a giant demon (stilt-walker) will attack guests

Scene 13/Finale: Guests will now be in heaven where everyone is dancing to Backstreet's Back and when they nearly exit the maze Satan will pop out for one last scare.

(So what did you think?)

i didn't knew you actually liked the house. i actually do to [fans if you see this don't kill me] but i more mean general public. but that was a amazing job

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

i didn't knew you actually liked the house. i actually do to [fans if you see this don't kill me] but i more mean general public. but that was a amazing job

Oh right I thought you hated it anyways have you read my recent challenge i typed on the forum?

3 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

yeah of course i read the layout. i gave it a like and commented on it lol

Well glad you liked it. By the way i have another challenge for you to do and that is to make up a website that ties in your maze treatments and haunted house ideas together.

34 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

but the houses i do have no theme. i just do it for fun. i don't know how to connect them

Oh right maybe I'll replace the challenge with another challenge for you and that is to come up with a website idea related to your hhn body horror event.

Edited by Twilight59

16 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Oh ok.

couldn't come up with website ideas so i did a media gift instead.

saw [diagram of a reverse bear trap, Venus fly trap prop, and tape]

american werewolf in London [ clump of hair, silver bullet, and train ticket to London]

the thing [small vial of blood, autopsy reports, and a survivors journal]

resident evil 7 [ derelict house footage, a cut off hand, and a molded head]

the fly [ blueprint of a telepod, lab reports, and bits of teeth]

blob [ small piece of meteor, small gooey red liquid, and a ticket to vampie over london]

hellraiser [bits of chains, a bloodied hand cute to a chain, and Lemarchand's box ]

• Like 1

8 hours ago, themazethinker said:

couldn't come up with website ideas so i did a media gift instead.

saw [diagram of a reverse bear trap, Venus fly trap prop, and tape]

american werewolf in London [ clump of hair, silver bullet, and train ticket to London]

the thing [small vial of blood, autopsy reports, and a survivors journal]

resident evil 7 [ derelict house footage, a cut off hand, and a molded head]

the fly [ blueprint of a telepod, lab reports, and bits of teeth]

blob [ small piece of meteor, small gooey red liquid, and a ticket to vampie over london]

hellraiser [bits of chains, a bloodied hand cute to a chain, and Lemarchand's box ]

Pretty nice also by the way i also though of a event idea featuring your Jurassic Park and Hollow Man treatment including your psychoscareapy house idea and also including are my Universal's House of Horrors house idea, my This Is The End house remake, my slenderman house idea and my Saw house treatment.

Halloween Horror Nights: Nightmares always come back!

Haunted Houses

Pop Culture Nightmares (Icon House)

Jurassic Park

The Hollow Man

This Is The End

Universal's New and Improved House of Horrors!

Slenderman's Forest

Psychoscareapy: Carnage Unearthed

Saw: Jigsaw's Warehouse

Urban Legends: Bigfoot

Scare-Zones

The Fog

Dystopic: New World Order (This scare-zone is based off of doc's dystopic house idea)

Land of the Dead

Urban Legends

Shows

The Nightmare Fuel Show!

Icon: The Nightmare Creature

(So what do you think of it?)

(By the way should you or me make a media gift ideas on the event idea i made?)

Edited by Twilight59
forgot to include the nightmare creature
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Pretty nice also by the way i also though of a event idea featuring your Jurassic Park and Hollow Man treatment including your psychoscareapy house idea and also including are my Universal's House of Horrors house idea, my This Is The End house remake, my slenderman house idea and my Saw house treatment.

Halloween Horror Nights: Nightmares always come back!

Haunted Houses

Pop Culture Nightmares (Icon House)

Jurassic Park

The Hollow Man

This Is The End

Universal's New and Improved House of Horrors!

Slenderman's Forest

Psychoscareapy: Carnage Unearthed

Saw: Jigsaw's Warehouse

Scare-Zones

The Fog

Dystopic: New World Order (This scare-zone is based off of doc's dystopic house idea)

Land of the Dead

Urban Legends

Shows

The Nightmare Fuel Show!

(So what do you think of it?)

(By the way should you or me make a media gift ideas on the event idea i made?)

sure i'll do it for my next challenge, but for your challlenge. try and take a hhn orlando house and try to make it into a scarezone, or vice versa

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

sure i'll do it for my next challenge, but for your challlenge. try and take a hhn orlando house and try to make it into a scarezone, or vice versa

The Fallen: Light vs. Dark

Scaracters

Demons (They look like the demons in The Fallen house)

Civilians (They will be bloodied and some will plead for help)

Angels (They are humanoid angels with angelic white swords contrasting to the angel human design you see in movies, tv shows and video games)

God (A man with a white robe and a beard and is half human and half humanoid)

Satan (A demon with a demonic look and devilish horns on his head except there's no red skin)

Decorations

It will be a hellish landscape with some overturned cars and destroyed buildings along with some windows broken including projections of demons killing people and sometimes angels killing demons projected on the windows

(So what do you think of this?)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

The Fallen: Light vs. Dark

Scaracters

Demons (They look like the demons in The Fallen house)

Civilians (They will be bloodied and some will plead for help)

Angels (They are humanoid angels with angelic white swords contrasting to the angel human design you see in movies, tv shows and video games)

God (A man with a white robe and a beard and is half human and half humanoid)

Satan (A demon with a demonic look and devilish horns on his head except there's no red skin)

Decorations

It will be a hellish landscape with some overturned cars and destroyed buildings along with some windows broken including projections of demons killing people and sometimes angels killing demons projected on the windows

pretty good job man. i'll do my challenge next

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Oh right sorry about that i thought you had another event idea.

pop culture nightmares - small film posters, small movie props, and the orb itself

Jurassic Park - map of the park, vest with 3 claw marks on it, and a small [unbreakable] egg.

The Hollow Man - lab reports, lab id cards, and Sebastians mask,

This Is The End - invite to Francos party, backstreet boys album, and a destroyed [fake] joint.

Universal's New and Improved House of Horrors! -  pamphlet of film schedule in festival, Freddy Krugers glove, and a snuff film tape from sinister.

Slenderman's Forest - a missing poster, slendermans papers [from the game], and maskys mask.

Psychoscareapy: Carnage Unearthed - schedule of asylum times, insane writing of how to open a portal to another dimension, and babbadooks book

Saw: Jigsaw's Warehouse - crime scene evidence, bits of razor wire, and a billy puppet.

next challenge - try and do a house based off the classic monster, bigfoot.

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, themazethinker said:

i don't know how pop cultural nightmares will go so i'll wait until there's a description

Jurassic Park - map of the park, vest with 3 claw marks on it, and a small [unbreakable] egg.

The Hollow Man - lab reports, lab id cards, and Sebastians mask,

This Is The End - invite to Francos party, backstreet boys album, and a destroyed [fake] joint.

Universal's New and Improved House of Horrors! -  pamphlet of film schedule in festival, Freddy Krugers glove, and a snuff film tape from sinister.

Slenderman's Forest - a missing poster, slendermans papers [from the game], and maskys mask.

Psychoscareapy: Carnage Unearthed - schedule of asylum times, insane writing of how to open a portal to another dimension, and babbadooks book

Saw: Jigsaw's Warehouse - crime scene evidence, bits of razor wire, and a billy puppet.

next challenge - try and do a house based off the classic monster, bigfoot.

Well the plotline is that after he got back into the orb due to the dream creature's powers when he corrupted the pantheons a pop culture enthusiast discovers the orb and decided to keep it into his room however one night the orb falls off and breaks unleashing the nightmare creature once again and invaded the pop culture enthusiast's mind and turning pop culture dreams into pop culture nightmares and as for a Bigfoot house challenge could do that.

Facade: Forest entrance

Scene 1: Guests will be in a forest where there will be a dead body slumped over on a log once this distracts guests Bigfoot will pop out to attack guests

Scene 2: Guests will now be in a camp hideout where inside the tent is Bigfoot killing a camper and on the rv van is a dead body against the rv van and once Bigfoot kills the camper Bigfoot will come out of the tent and attack guests

Scene 3: Guests will be at a cabin where on the windows are some blood and on the cabin grounds is a dead hunter then guests will go inside the cabin where its almost wrecked and a hunter will tell guests to get out before being dragged away by Bigfoot and being killed by the monster

Scene 4: Guests will now be outside where they can see a dead vlogger and on the vloggers camera is him following Bigfoot before being killed by the monster itself and once this distracts guests Bigfoot will pop out from the tree to attack guests

Scene 5/Finale: Guests will see a cave and before guests could enter the cave they will see a sign near the caves is "GET OUT OF BIGFOOT'S CAVE!"and once guests enter the cave they will see dead bodies everywhere and one of Bigfoot's victims will hide in the cave and when guests nearly exit the cave Bigfoot will rush towards guests.

(By the way should I add this to my dream event?)

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Twilight59 said:

Well the plotline is that after he got back into the orb due to the dream creature's powers when he corrupted the pantheons a pop culture enthusiast discovers the orb and decided to keep it into his room however one night the orb falls off and breaks unleashing the nightmare creature once again and invaded the pop culture enthusiast's mind and turning pop culture dreams into pop culture nightmares and as for a Bigfoot house challenge could do that.

Facade: Forest entrance

Scene 1: Guests will be in a forest where there will be a dead body slumped over on a log once this distracts guests Bigfoot will pop out to attack guests

Scene 2: Guests will now be in a camp hideout where inside the tent is Bigfoot killing a camper and on the rv van is a dead body against the rv van and once Bigfoot kills the camper Bigfoot will come out of the tent and attack guests

Scene 3: Guests will be at a cabin where on the windows are some blood and on the cabin grounds is a dead hunter then guests will go inside the cabin where its almost wrecked and a hunter will tell guests to get out before being dragged away by Bigfoot and being killed by the monster

Scene 4: Guests will now be outside where they can see a dead vlogger and on the vloggers camera is him following Bigfoot before being killed by the monster itself and once this distracts guests Bigfoot will pop out from the tree to attack guests

Scene 5/Finale: Guests will see a cave and before guests could enter the cave they will see a sign near the caves is "GET OUT OF BIGFOOT'S CAVE!"and once guests enter the cave they will see dead bodies everywhere and one of Bigfoot's victims will hide in the cave and when guests nearly exit the cave Bigfoot will rush towards guests.

(By the way should I add this to my dream event?)

if you want, dosen't fit pop culture since bigfoot is real life

13 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

if you want, dosen't fit pop culture since bigfoot is real life

Well to be fair i think this house should be added into my dream event because Bigfoot has been used in pop culture.

Edited by Twilight59