Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

Basically he's a fan icon i came up with Mr. Mindfield is once a worker at the hhn team however he got fired due to creating more unoriginal ideas and he begins to plot revenge at the universal warehouse. While at there he summons fear and commands him to kill everyone at the theme park however fear denied this and possessed him thus creating Possessed!Marty.

An interesting idea. It would probably be better than Uni's original run of Fear, from what I hear...

But I had another Scarezone idea.

CRAZY CAL'S USED CARS

Crazy Cal has gone CRAZY! He's slashing prices on his wares! Prices so low on cars that are almost straight-out-the-factory? He's gotta be insane!

The people of Carey have gotten use to hearing ads of this type on their airwaves and late-night television. It's a tired gimmick being used to sell cars that probably won't be that good of an investment in the long run. But recently, Cal's been having a rough time. His wife left him for some daytime news anchor, his dog was hit by a bus, and his therapist killed herself. But that's not going to stop Cal! In fact, he just got a whole group of hired hands, straight from Shadybrook, and with their help, prices won't be the only thing they're slashing...

Crazy Cal's Used Cars (stylized in an obnoxious bright font for promotional purposes) is a scarezone that I came up with reading the Insane Proprietor page on TV Tropes. Set in a car lot, the area is filled with cars in heavy states of disrepair, with some possibly on fire. Trashy country music plays, and Cal sometimes gets on the intercom to make promotions and threaten guests.

SCARACTERS:

• Crazy Cal: One of those gimmicky Honest John's types, wearing a ridiculous suit and hat that may or may not match. He walks around with a chainsaw, and may mouth the prerecorded messages.
  • Salesmen: Escaped asylum patients wearing mixtures of casual garb, straightjackets, and business suits. They try to sell you on the cars in the lot, and will try to tear you apart when you refuse. They carry a variety of weapons.
  • Victims: Kidnapped customers who are bound by their hands and may be trapped in the cars. They try to escape, but a salesman will always catch them to "further discuss the deal".
  • Like 2

This is pretty good right there i liked the idea of a insane car salesman killer also the Crossing over the Mindfield scarezone will have some scaracters from my haunted house ideas and your haunted house ideas. The scarezone will have a prop warehouse feeling and almost at the end of the scarezone is Mr.Mindfield sitting on a throne while lantern minions are lingering around the throne.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twilight59 said:

This is pretty good right there i liked the idea of a insane car salesman killer also the Crossing over the Mindfield scarezone will have some scaracters from my haunted house ideas and your haunted house ideas. The scarezone will have a prop warehouse feeling and almost at the end of the scarezone is Mr.Mindfield sitting on a throne while lantern minions are lingering around the throne.

So, Crossing Over the Mindfield is your proposed event's version of Altars of Horror/The Harvest? Cool, also, I was just thinking of the representation that my house ideas would have in such a scarezone.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Also i'm just gonna ask you docniktmarr something can you give me your representation of the Adult Swim's Funhouse of Horrors idea i had?

My representation? Again, I don't watch that much Adult Swim. Rick and Morty and the odd Robot Chicken sketch compilation. I don't have much to say about it.

Well you could have scenes like a scene of a generic basement/science lab in the fictional originally scrapped house idea the scaracters could be the Mad Scientist, a Frankenstein reject and a scaracter that is supposed to scare the guests and tells you to get out of the haunted house attraction.

Edited by Twilight59

• 2 weeks later...

SANTA'S SLAY

If you're going to have a seasonal attraction, keep it away from toxic waste. Don't get within 30 yards. Just don't! We've already lost John Wayne because of toxic locations!

Carey should have heeded this warning (Also known as COMMON SENSE). They built a Santa's Village for the kids, and didn't bother to check to see if the area was safe or not. So now we have a bunch of mutants that are trying to eat our children. Just... I can't- you know what, I quit, this town can go choke on a clown, I'm sick of this bullroar, I'm moving to Florida, at least they advertise the weird stuff!

Out of character: Santa's Slay is a scarezone that has all the trappings of a Santa's Village attraction. A toy shop, a reindeer barn, Christmas music, a workshop, and of course an area where you get to meet Santa. However, the woodwork has rotted, the metal corroded, plastics melted, and the paint is peeling. What should be cheery music is distorted to sound like it's playing from a warped record on a busted turnstile in a cavern of Hell. A green fog spreads through the area, the windows are fogged up, and the buildings are closed off. The barn is filled with dead reindeer. The tannenbaums have no needles. There's police tape everywhere, and cracks in the ground where the waste oozes up. Scaracters all have a mutated look to them, with sores, oozing wounds, flesh that is falling off the bone but still attached to the rest of the skin, teeth falling out, tumors, blood from the mouth, ETC. Not a pretty picture.

SCARACTERS:

• Santa Claus: A man who looks like a L4D Boomer in a festive outfit. He is too fat to leave his throne, and threatens to have his minions kill guests so he can eat them.
  • Mrs. Claus: A mutant wearing a grandmotherly dress. She hangs around Santa's throne, acting as his personal guard. Threatens guests with a frying pan.
  • Elves: Mutated men and women who wear elf costumes. They mindlessly attack guests using tools.
  • Snowmen: Mutants whose bodies are covered with foam snowmen costumes. The costumes are melted, making the snowmen look shriveled and warped. They attack with giant candy can shivs. Tend to be the quippier mutants.
  • Reindeer: Reindeer who adapted to survive the toxic environment. Elongated, emaciated, and irradiated, they are the most feral of the bunch, have burns and furless patches, and often walk on all four hooves. They still wear their jingle bell harnesses.
  • Children: Children who haven't mutated. Played by adults, they hide from the mutants, beg guests for help, and generally fear for their lives.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

SANTA'S SLAY

If you're going to have a seasonal attraction, keep it away from toxic waste. Don't get within 30 yards. Just don't! We've already lost John Wayne because of toxic locations!

Carey should have heeded this warning (Also known as COMMON SENSE). They built a Santa's Village for the kids, and didn't bother to check to see if the area was safe or not. So now we have a bunch of mutants that are trying to eat our children. Just... I can't- you know what, I quit, this town can go choke on a clown, I'm sick of this bullroar, I'm moving to Florida, at least they advertise the weird stuff!

Out of character: Santa's Slay is a scarezone that has all the trappings of a Santa's Village attraction. A toy shop, a reindeer barn, Christmas music, a workshop, and of course an area where you get to meet Santa. However, the woodwork has rotted, the metal corroded, plastics melted, and the paint is peeling. What should be cheery music is distorted to sound like it's playing from a warped record on a busted turnstile in a cavern of Hell. A green fog spreads through the area, the windows are fogged up, and the buildings are closed off. The barn is filled with dead reindeer. The tannenbaums have no needles. There's police tape everywhere, and cracks in the ground where the waste oozes up. Scaracters all have a mutated look to them, with sores, oozing wounds, flesh that is falling off the bone but still attached to the rest of the skin, teeth falling out, tumors, blood from the mouth, ETC. Not a pretty picture.

SCARACTERS:

• Santa Claus: A man who looks like a L4D Boomer in a festive outfit. He is too fat to leave his throne, and threatens to have his minions kill guests so he can eat them.
  • Mrs. Claus: A mutant wearing a grandmotherly dress. She hangs around Santa's throne, acting as his personal guard. Threatens guests with a frying pan.
  • Elves: Mutated men and women who wear elf costumes. They mindlessly attack guests using tools.
  • Snowmen: Mutants whose bodies are covered with foam snowmen costumes. The costumes are melted, making the snowmen look shriveled and warped. They attack with giant candy can shivs. Tend to be the quippier mutants.
  • Reindeer: Reindeer who adapted to survive the toxic environment. Elongated, emaciated, and irradiated, they are the most feral of the bunch, have burns and furless patches, and often walk on all four hooves. They still wear their jingle bell harnesses.
  • Children: Children who haven't mutated. Played by adults, they hide from the mutants, beg guests for help, and generally fear for their lives.

Very Good!

Well to be honest i might have to put in original traps and some traps from the film franchise in the saw haunted house idea and doing all of the traps from all the saw films might have to take forever to do this. (No Offense)

Edited by Twilight59

40 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Well to be honest i might have to put in original traps and some traps from the film franchise in the saw haunted house idea and doing all of the traps from all the saw films might have to take forever to do this. (No Offense)

Well how about this. Try and do rooms orlando didnt do at there saw event. Heres a list

Saw 1

Flamable jelly

Saw 2

Magnum eyehole

Furnace

Needle pit

Razor box

Saw 3

Classroom

Shotgun collar

Pig vat

Rack

Saw 4

Mausoleum

Bedroom

Spikes

Saw 5

Pendelum

Collars

Glass jars

Ten pints of blood

Glass coffin

Saw 6

Oxygen crusher

Gallows

Steam maze

Shotgun carousel

Acid trap

Saw 7

Public executon

Horsepower trap

Cage

Silence circle

Impalement wheel

Hangmans noose

Wisdom teeth combinatoon

Brazen bull

Edited by themazethinker

25 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

Well how about this. Try and do rooms orlando didnt do at there saw event. Heres a list

Saw 1

Flamable jelly

Saw 2

Magnum eyehole

Furnace

Needle pit

Razor box

Saw 3

Classroom

Shotgun collar

Pig vat

Rack

Saw 4

Mausoleum

Bedroom

Spikes

Saw 5

Pendelum

Collars

Glass jars

Ten pints of blood

Glass coffin

Saw 6

Oxygen crusher

Gallows

Steam maze

Shotgun carousel

Acid trap

Saw 7

Public executon

Horsepower trap

Cage

Silence circle

Impalement wheel

Hangmans noose

Wisdom teeth combinatoon

Brazen bull

Could do that.

Saw: Jigsaw's Warehouse

Facade: A warehouse but saw themed

Scene 1: Guests will be at a tv room where Billy will be on television sets telling guests to survive the traps

Scene 2: Guests will now be at a dark room where there will be a candle lightening the dark room and on the floor will be a burnt body and some glass shards and in the room and in the room hides a pig face henchman (Trap: Flammable Jelly)

Scene 3: Guests will be at a room where there will be a dead body with an eye shot out and behind a door will be magnum revolver in which shoot air at guests (Trap: The Magnum Eyehole)

Scene 4: Guests will now be in a room where there will be a person being burned alive inside the furnace and on some occasion he will burst through the furnace door and try to grab guests (Trap: The Furnace)

Scene 5: Guests will be in a room where there will be a lady being in pain by the needles while looking through the key while this distracts guests a pig face henchman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Needle Pit)

Scene 6: Guests will now be at a room where a lady is stuck in the razor box and bleeds to death while this distracts the guests a pig face henchman will pop out and attack guests (Trap: The Razor Box)

Scene 7: Guests will be at a classroom where man is painfully chained up by chains and sometimes once he takes of a chain on him blood sprays at guests (Trap: The Classroom Trap)

Scene 8: Guests will now be at a room where they can see a lady trying to take the shotgun collar off while this distracts the guests a pig face henchman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Shotgun Collar)

Scene 9: Guests will be at a pig vat room where they can see a man drowning in a pig vat while this distracts guests Amanda will pop out to scare/attack guests (Trap: The Pig Vat)

Scene 10: Guests will now be in a room where a male is in the rack trap trying to get out of the trap while the respective contraptions twisted the male's limbs while this distracts the guests a pig face henchman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Rack)

Scene 11: Guests will be at a mausoleum like room where a male is bludgeoning a man's skull in four times with a hammer and sometimes might swing the hammer at guests (Trap: The Mausoleum)

Scene 12: Guests will now be at a bedroom where a male is chained on a bed and sometimes when a limb gets torn apart blood will spray at guests (Trap: The Bedroom Trap)

Scene 13: Guests will be at another classroom but with a male and a female both of them wearing a leather harness and were chained into a column and the male and female might try to pull the spikes out of their bodies while this distracts the guests while this distracts the guests a pig face henchman will hide and pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Spike Trap)

Scene 14: Guests will now be at a room where a male is almost split in half by the pendulum and sometimes when the pendulum is almost splitting the male in half blood will spray at guests (Trap: The Pendulum Trap)

Scene 15: Guests will be at a room in which there is a headless body of a female at the fifth stall and at some point it might come alive to scare guests (Trap: The Collars)

Scene 16: Guests will now be at a room with ceiling jars and a male is seen breaking the ceiling jars above with a metal rod and sometimes might swing the metal rod at guests (Trap: The Ceiling Jars)

Scene 17: Guests will be at a catacomb like area where two people have their hands in the holes in metal boxes being cut off by a circular saw and sometimes might spray blood at guests (Trap: 10 Pints of Sacrifice)

Scene 18: Guests will be at a room where there will be a glass coffin and two metal wall slowly start towards each other and a male will panic and rush towards guests while panicking (Trap: The Glass Coffin)

Scene 19: Guests will now be at a room where two people are in the oxygen crusher traps with arms chained around and when the metal clamps crushed the person's lungs a pig face henchman will hide and pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Oxygen Crusher)

Scene 20: Guests will be at a room where one of the victims of the gallows trap dies and in the room hides a pig face henchman (Trap: The Gallows Trap)

Scene 21: Guests will now be at a steam maze where a female subject rushes towards/attacking guests (Trap: The Steam Maze)

Scene 22: Guests will be in a room where six subjects are in the shotgun carousel trap and once they are killed by shotguns in the carousel trap it will blow air at guests (Trap: The Shotgun Carousel)

Scene 23: Guests will now be at a room segment where they can see a male being injected by acid while this distracts the guests a pig face henchman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Acid Room)

Scene 24: Guests will be in a room where they can see a woman cut in half by a circular saw blade of the public execution trap and while she is being cut in half blood will spray at guests (Trap: Public Execution Trap)

Scene 25: Guests will now be at a room where a male is being glued to the seat and painfully ripping out the back while he tries to get to the wheel the car will honk at guests (Trap: The Horsepower Trap)

Scene 26: Guests will be in a room where a man is trying to escape inside the cage while this distracts guests Hoffman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Suspended Cage)

Scene 27: Guests will now be at a room where a female is being killed by metal rods in the seat of the silence circle while this happens blood will spray at guests when she dies (Trap: The Silence Circle)

Scene 28: Guests will be in a room where a female is trapped on the impalement wheel begging guests however the rods quickly impaled the female's eyes and mouth while this distracts guests a pig face henchman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Impalement Wheel)

Scene 29: Guests will now be at a room where they can see a male hanging by a noose however the male comes to life and grasps for air and might try to grab guests (Trap: Hangman's Noose)

Scene 30: Guests will be in a room where a man is seen pulling out teeth with pliers and when the man pulls out the tooth little blood will spray at guests (Trap: Wisdom Teeth Combination)

Scene 31: Guests will now be at a room where a female is being burned alive inside a funnel shaped-dome while this distracts guests Hoffman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: Brazen Bull)

Scene 32/Finale: Guests will now be in a room showcasing some traps while along the way Billy will say his famous game over quote and a pig face henchman will pop out to give one last scare

(Note: I tried my best on this)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Twilight59 said:

Saw: Jigsaw's Warehouse

Facade: A warehouse but saw themed

Scene 1: Guests will be at a tv room where Billy will be on television sets telling guests to survive the traps

Scene 2: Guests will now be at a dark room where there will be a candle lightening the dark room and on the floor will be a burnt body and some glass shards and in the room and in the room hides a pig face henchman (Trap: Flammable Jelly)

Scene 3: Guests will be at a room where there will be a dead body with an eye shot out and behind a door will be magnum revolver in which shoot air at guests (Trap: The Magnum Eyehole)

Scene 4: Guests will now be in a room where there will be a person being burned alive inside the furnace and on some occasion he will burst through the furnace door and try to grab guests (Trap: The Furnace)

Scene 5: Guests will be in a room where there will be a lady being in pain by the needles while looking through the key while this distracts guests a pig face henchman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Needle Pit)

Scene 6: Guests will now be at a room where a lady is stuck in the razor box and bleeds to death while this distracts the guests a pig face henchman will pop out and attack guests (Trap: The Razor Box)

Scene 7: Guests will be at a classroom where man is painfully chained up by chains and sometimes once he takes of a chain on him blood sprays at guests (Trap: The Classroom Trap)

Scene 8: Guests will now be at a room where they can see a lady trying to take the shotgun collar off while this distracts the guests a pig face henchman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Shotgun Collar)

Scene 9: Guests will be at a pig vat room where they can see a man drowning in a pig vat while this distracts guests Amanda will pop out to scare/attack guests (Trap: The Pig Vat)

Scene 10: Guests will now be in a room where a male is in the rack trap trying to get out of the trap while the respective contraptions twisted the male's limbs while this distracts the guests a pig face henchman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Rack)

Scene 11: Guests will be at a mausoleum like room where a male is bludgeoning a man's skull in four times with a hammer and sometimes might swing the hammer at guests (Trap: The Mausoleum)

Scene 12: Guests will now be at a bedroom where a male is chained on a bed and sometimes when a limb gets torn apart blood will spray at guests (Trap: The Bedroom Trap)

Scene 13: Guests will be at another classroom but with a male and a female both of them wearing a leather harness and were chained into a column and the male and female might try to pull the spikes out of their bodies while this distracts the guests while this distracts the guests a pig face henchman will hide and pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Spike Trap)

Scene 14: Guests will now be at a room where a male is almost split in half by the pendulum and sometimes when the pendulum is almost splitting the male in half blood will spray at guests (Trap: The Pendulum Trap)

Scene 15: Guests will be at a room in which there is a headless body of a female at the fifth stall and at some point it might come alive to scare guests (Trap: The Collars)

Scene 16: Guests will now be at a room with ceiling jars and a male is seen breaking the ceiling jars above with a metal rod and sometimes might swing the metal rod at guests (Trap: The Ceiling Jars)

Scene 17: Guests will be at a catacomb like area where two people have their hands in the holes in metal boxes being cut off by a circular saw and sometimes might spray blood at guests (Trap: 10 Pints of Sacrifice)

Scene 18: Guests will be at a room where there will be a glass coffin and two metal wall slowly start towards each other and a male will panic and rush towards guests while panicking (Trap: The Glass Coffin)

Scene 19: Guests will now be at a room where two people are in the oxygen crusher traps with arms chained around and when the metal clamps crushed the person's lungs a pig face henchman will hide and pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Oxygen Crusher)

Scene 20: Guests will be at a room where one of the victims of the gallows trap dies and in the room hides a pig face henchman (Trap: The Gallows Trap)

Scene 21: Guests will now be at a steam maze where a female subject rushes towards/attacking guests (Trap: The Steam Maze)

Scene 22: Guests will be in a room where six subjects are in the shotgun carousel trap and once they are killed by shotguns in the carousel trap it will blow air at guests (Trap: The Shotgun Carousel)

Scene 23: Guests will now be at a room segment where they can see a male being injected by acid while this distracts the guests a pig face henchman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Acid Room)

Scene 24: Guests will be in a room where they can see a woman cut in half by a circular saw blade of the public execution trap and while she is being cut in half blood will spray at guests (Trap: Public Execution Trap)

Scene 25: Guests will now be at a room where a male is being glued to the seat and painfully ripping out the back while he tries to get to the wheel the car will honk at guests (Trap: The Horsepower Trap)

Scene 26: Guests will be in a room where a man is trying to escape inside the cage while this distracts guests Hoffman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Suspended Cage)

Scene 27: Guests will now be at a room where a female is being killed by metal rods in the seat of the silence circle while this happens blood will spray at guests when she dies (Trap: The Silence Circle)

Scene 28: Guests will be in a room where a female is trapped on the impalement wheel begging guests however the rods quickly impaled the female's eyes and mouth while this distracts guests a pig face henchman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: The Impalement Wheel)

Scene 29: Guests will now be at a room where they can see a male hanging by a noose however the male comes to life and grasps for air and might try to grab guests (Trap: Hangman's Noose)

Scene 30: Guests will be in a room where a man is seen pulling out teeth with pliers and when the man pulls out the tooth little blood will spray at guests (Trap: Wisdom Teeth Combination)

Scene 31: Guests will now be at a room where a female is being burned alive inside a funnel shaped-dome while this distracts guests Hoffman will pop out to attack guests (Trap: Brazen Bull)

Scene 32/Finale: Guests will now be in a room showcasing some traps while along the way Billy will say his famous game over quote and a pig face henchman will pop out to give one last scare

(Note: I tried my best on this)

wonderful job on this man. as a saw fan you did a great job. tomorrow you can pick a challenge for me then vice versa the next day. basically something to keep the thread alive

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

wonderful job on this man. as a saw fan you did a great job. tomorrow you can pick a challenge for me then vice versa the next day. basically something to keep the thread alive

Thanks! Also i do have a challenge for you remember that house idea i had about doc's haunted house ideas collided into one house. Well here's the challenge you have to do the layout of what the facade, scenes and finale should be and to do the treatments for the facade, scenes and finale you think you could handle that. (Just Saying)

1 minute ago, Twilight59 said:

Thanks! Also i do have a challenge for you remember that house idea i had about doc's haunted house ideas collided into one house. Well here's the challenge you have to do the layout of what the facade, scenes and finale should be and to do the treatments for the facade, scenes and finale you think you could handle that. (Just Saying)

if it's one scene from each house sure im game.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

That's cool! *fist bumps your fist*

since im a nice guy here's the dialogue being used for the saw maze.

warehouse " greeting, and welcome. right now you are probably screaming, swearing, and crying. like a newborn crawling out of the womb. this is significant since today is your rebirth. your way of survival is only if the majority of my test subjects you will see will survive. if the majority do not, then i'll leave you in this room to rot. let the game begin "

flammable jelly " the combination to the safe is written on the wall, but watch your step."

magnum eyehole " oh yes, there will be blood "

furnace  " once you are in hell, only the devil can help you out. "

needle pit " it will be like finding a needle in a haystack "

razor box " how much blood will you shed to stay alive?

classroom " let's see how far you're go to break those chains once and for all "

shotgun collar "The rules of the game are simple. The consequences for breaking them are great: death."

pig vat " you have the power to sentence his soul straight to hell. Or, you could forgive. "

the rack "the device timothy is strapped to is my personal favorite, i call it the rack"

mausoleum " so are you gonna watch yourself die today, or do something about it? "

bedroom trap - "You have been handed the tools that will save your life. Decide quickly, though. In 60 seconds, the choice will be made for you."

spike trap - "Can you disconnect from the one thing that has brought you and others so much pain?"

pendulum "To avoid the pendulum, all you have to do is destroy the things that have killed: your hands."

collars " In choosing how to react to the situation, your life-long instincts will tell you to do one thing, but I implore you to do the opposite. "

glass jars "With only three points of safety, which of you will be the odd man out?"

ten pints of blood "The device before you is one of sacrifice. A sacrifice of blood."

glass coffin "Will you heed my warning? For if you do not, this room will forever be your tomb."

oxygen crusher "The only escape is in the other’s failure. So I ask you: When faced with death, who will survive?"

gallows "Only one can exit this room and the choice of whom falls upon you. You must let go of one to save the life of the other."

steam maze " In order for her to make it, you will need to be there for her and it is you who ultimately holds the key to her survival."

shotgun carousel "Six ride the carousel, but only two can get off."

acid trap "Will you grant this man the opportunity to continue living or will you dispense the same death sentence he issued your husband?"

public execution " Are you both strong enough to walk away from what is destroying you or will you fight one more time for the heart that binds? You have sixty seconds to decide."

horsepower trap " In 30 seconds, the jacks holding up this car will fall, setting off a deadly chain of events. In order to stop this from happening, you must tear yourself away from the seat to which you are glued."

cage trap "Today, these lies will come full circle and you will learn if you truly have what it takes to call yourself a survivor."

silence circle "You have one minute to pull the fish hook from her stomach and to unlock the device or else the four spikes will penetrate her throat, silencing Nina forever."

impalement wheel "Once her device begins to rotate, it will pierce her eyes and mouth if you don't delay its movement for at least 30 seconds."

hangman noose "If the noose around Cale's neck is not removed within 60 seconds, a winch will be engaged and your secret will be left hanging"

wisdom teeth removal "The necessary numbers have been etched onto two of your teeth. Look to the chart as a reference for which teeth to pull and in which order to enter the digits. Time is ticking down."

brazen bull " To prove your status as a survivor, you must overcome a game that should be all too familiar."

end " congratulations, you are still alive. but your victims aren't, [sigh] most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore. GAME OVER!"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

since im a nice guy here's the dialogue being used for the saw maze.

warehouse " greeting, and welcome. right now you are probably screaming, swearing, and crying. like a newborn crawling out of the womb. this is significant since today is your rebirth. your way of survival is only if the majority of my test subjects you will see will survive. if the majority do not, then i'll leave you in this room to rot. let the game begin "

flammable jelly " the combination to the safe is written on the wall, but watch your step."

magnum eyehole " oh yes, there will be blood "

furnace  " once you are in hell, only the devil can help you out. "

needle pit " it will be like finding a needle in a haystack "

razor box " how much blood will you shed to stay alive?

classroom " let's see how far you're go to break those chains once and for all "

shotgun collar "The rules of the game are simple. The consequences for breaking them are great: death."

pig vat " you have the power to sentence his soul straight to hell. Or, you could forgive. "

the rack "the device timothy is strapped to is my personal favorite, i call it the rack"

mausoleum " so are you gonna watch yourself die today, or do something about it? "

bedroom trap - "You have been handed the tools that will save your life. Decide quickly, though. In 60 seconds, the choice will be made for you."

spike trap - "Can you disconnect from the one thing that has brought you and others so much pain?"

pendulum "To avoid the pendulum, all you have to do is destroy the things that have killed: your hands."

collars " In choosing how to react to the situation, your life-long instincts will tell you to do one thing, but I implore you to do the opposite. "

glass jars "With only three points of safety, which of you will be the odd man out?"

ten pints of blood "The device before you is one of sacrifice. A sacrifice of blood."

glass coffin "Will you heed my warning? For if you do not, this room will forever be your tomb."

oxygen crusher "The only escape is in the other’s failure. So I ask you: When faced with death, who will survive?"

gallows "Only one can exit this room and the choice of whom falls upon you. You must let go of one to save the life of the other."

steam maze " In order for her to make it, you will need to be there for her and it is you who ultimately holds the key to her survival."

shotgun carousel "Six ride the carousel, but only two can get off."

acid trap "Will you grant this man the opportunity to continue living or will you dispense the same death sentence he issued your husband?"

public execution " Are you both strong enough to walk away from what is destroying you or will you fight one more time for the heart that binds? You have sixty seconds to decide."

horsepower trap " In 30 seconds, the jacks holding up this car will fall, setting off a deadly chain of events. In order to stop this from happening, you must tear yourself away from the seat to which you are glued."

cage trap "Today, these lies will come full circle and you will learn if you truly have what it takes to call yourself a survivor."

silence circle "You have one minute to pull the fish hook from her stomach and to unlock the device or else the four spikes will penetrate her throat, silencing Nina forever."

impalement wheel "Once her device begins to rotate, it will pierce her eyes and mouth if you don't delay its movement for at least 30 seconds."

hangman noose "If the noose around Cale's neck is not removed within 60 seconds, a winch will be engaged and your secret will be left hanging"

wisdom teeth removal "The necessary numbers have been etched onto two of your teeth. Look to the chart as a reference for which teeth to pull and in which order to enter the digits. Time is ticking down."

brazen bull " To prove your status as a survivor, you must overcome a game that should be all too familiar."

end " congratulations, you are still alive. but your victims aren't, [sigh] most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore. GAME OVER!"

Pretty cool dialogue!

• Like 2