Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

Just now, DocNiktMarr said:

So I've been browsing some Halloween store sites, what's with the sudden influx of Creepypasta stuff? I mean, this stuff is old news, right? But it's this year we get all these new masks, and Costume Supercenter lists a bunch of candy bowl holders but without pictures, with names like "Sleep Experiment" and "Go To Sleep", which I've learned to connect with Creepypaste through these topics.

I guess it's the popularity of the creepypastas.

9 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

So I've been browsing some Halloween store sites, what's with the sudden influx of Creepypasta stuff? I mean, this stuff is old news, right? But it's this year we get all these new masks, and Costume Supercenter lists a bunch of candy bowl holders but without pictures, with names like "Sleep Experiment" and "Go To Sleep", which I've learned to connect with Creepypaste through these topics.

I think its because of that slenderman movie this year. If thats popular theb marketing would think people would like the other stories

• Like 1

1 hour ago, themazethinker said:

I think its because of that slenderman movie this year. If thats popular theb marketing would think people would like the other stories

or maybe because of the popularity of the creepypastas. (By the way what do you think of the changes for the terrorvision crossover house?)

Edited by Twilight59

Just now, themazethinker said:

well you added those ideas after i already did the event so sadly not. also remember these are what i think of

Okay by the way here's another challenge for you

Challenge-Cross over the Backwoods haunted house with your favorite sci-fi horror movies.

cross over the backwoods?

Yeah the challenge is to cross over the backwoods haunted house with your favorite sci-fi horror movies (By the way watch some videos of the Backwoods haunted house on youtube) (Not trying to be rude to you) 

26 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

By the way i thought of a scare-zone idea in which the creations of the Deviantartists come to life and the title for would be called "DEADVIANTART" i know it's a crappy title but hey at least the title fits.

That... that's a crapstorm waiting to happen.

• Like 1

came up with one movie for the whole house. zombieland. idk whole house seems like a theme park thing. ain't doing a scene thing since i can't even find a way to name them

Well maybe some examples like for example like one scene for the zombie clown could be "Nut Up or Shut Up".