Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

INKWELL APOCALYPSE

Description: In the year 2021 Tom Bowie is re-elected as President of the United States and when he declares war on Russia, China and North Korea this is going to get bad but to make matters worse is that there is a second civil war rising along with a upcoming fourth reich in Germany including Tom Bowie contacting dangerous aliens from movies, tv shows, video games etc along with many fictional plagues and viruses from movies, tv shows, video games and so on and also there are natural disasters everywhere including geostorms and Skynet launched some nukes and sended out their terminator robots to the war along with some gang wars and there are some vampires too in the war along with some mutated zombies from the Resident Evil series including the S.C.P Foundation and there are some prison and asylum riots around the world including some breakouts from the Jurassic Parks around the world and along with some kaijus including a mobster war against other mobsters along with Imhotep and Ahmanet teaming up to kill everyone who stands in their way along with Carnage with some of his allies to kill everyone who stands in their way and most of the Marvel Heroes won't save the people cause they're infected with the viruses and plagues that are released to the world and what to make it even worse is that some of the Marvel Villains are infected and what makes things even worse is that there is a war of Angels and Demons right now along with a Mogwai and Gremlin war and many of the sculders have broken out of their sewers and are ready to kill and when you thought you were done with this it gets worse as the Nightingales are now in some of the medical tents waiting for their victims to come into the tents and what made it even worse is that the cakes from Alpha Caketauri has sended the Squad V.A.G.I Cake Units to eliminate everyone that stands in their way and what's even more worse is that Banshees have been mysteriously summoned by a cult worshipping them and recently began to attack people who stand in their way and what makes things even worse is that the ghosts from the spirit realm and the containment unit of the ghostbusters firehouse have broken out and are reeking havoc around the world and its not over yet as a clone of Pinhead broken out of Dr. Kahl's lab and has created some pseudo cenobites by the people he killed to raise some hell on earth however the good news is that during the past years of his previous presidency Tom Bowie announced to partner with NASA to build the ultimate spaceship called the U.S.S Bowie however once you nearly reached the spaceship you realized it already took off and you are stuck in the battlegrounds in Inkwell Isles can you survive this battleground?

Scaracters

ISIS Soldiers

U.S.A Soldiers

Russian Soldiers

Fourth Reich Soldiers

North Korean Soldiers

Chinese Soldiers

Neo-Confederate Soldiers

Terminators

T-800

T-1000

T-X

Bender

Klingons

Xenomorphs

Predators

Mars Attacks! Martians

Chitauris

Skrulls

Vampires

Nosferatu 

Dracula Clone

Nemesis

Rage Virus Infected

Las Plagas Infected

A-Virus Zombies

Majini Undead

Solanum Virus Infected

Bloodshot

Tarman

Velociraptors

Nightingales

Banshees

Shadybrook Asylum Inmates

Prison Inmates

Gang Members

Robbers

Mobsters

Bloodhawk Members

Imhotep

Ahmanet

Carnage

Xorn

Electro

Sabretooth

Silver Samurai

Purple Man

Zombie! Iron Man

Zombie! Captain America

Zombie! Hulk

Zombie! Spider-Man

Zombie! Punisher

Zombie! Mysterio

Zombie! Green Goblin

Angels

Demons

Mogwais

Gremlins

Sculders

Nine Tailed Fox Soldiers

SCP-106

SCP-096

SCP-008-1 Instances

Squad V.A.G.I Cake Units

Ghosts

Torb

Al Capone's Ghost

Construction Worker Ghost

Creepy Thing Ghost

Clown Ghost

Beetlejuice

Ballad Wright

Duophanes

Mirror Demon

Tempus

Craniac

Vampire Clowns

Pinhead Clone

Cenobites

Wounded Soldiers

Toon Civilians

Decorations: There will be some destroyed buildings along with some overturned cars and destroyed street objects and some destroyed windows there will be some lightning strikes (Projections) and some tornadoes (Also Projections) along with some heavy wind (Hidden Air Fans) there will be war noises along with some Nuclear Alarms including some crashed alien ships including a crashed Shadybrook Asylum bus and a crashed prison bus and there will be some graffiiti on the walls done by some gang members and there will be a tv news broadcast stating of whats going on right now and there will be some street holes to Hell along with some Rapture lights including some a robbers van with some stolen bank money inside there along with a mobster vehicle that is overturned including war tents along with some medical tents

(For your information its based on a au where humanized versions of the cuphead characters go on a spaceship when all hell breaks loose on Earth and inside the spaceship Jason Voorhees, Pinhead, Leprechaun, Weeping Angels, Freddy Krueger, The Beast, The Silence, The Flood Zombies, The Empty Child and many more have been on the spaceship after some encounters with them)

(Originally it was a haunted house but i decided to change it into a scare-zone)

(By the way Inkwell is from the video game Cuphead)

(Basically in order to avoid some confusion the Dracula you see here is a clone made by Dr. Kahl while recreating a clone of Dracula with some Vampire DNA that he created and the real Dracula is in a coffin in the space coffin room inside the U.S.S Bowie)

(The Cenobites here in the scare-zone are from the Hellraiser Franchise movies and direct-to-dvd films)

(Also one thing the real pinhead is on the U.S.S Bowie Spaceship and the pinhead cenobite is a clone made by Dr. Kahl by using some of the Cenobites blood to create a clone of the pinhead cenobite)

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

INKWELL APOCALYPSE

Description: You're a citizen of Inkwell isles and since Tom Bowie declared to be president on his inauguration day on 2021 and when he declared war on Russia, China and North Korea this going to get bad but to make matters worse is that there is a second civil war rising along with a upcoming fourth reich in Germany including Tom Bowie contacting dangerous aliens from movies, tv shows, video games etc along with many fictional plagues and viruses from movies, tv shows, video games and so on and also there are natural disasters everywhere including geostorms and Skynet launched some nukes and sended out their terminator robots to the war along with some gang wars and there are some vampires too in the war along with some mutated zombies from the Resident Evil series including the S.C.P Foundation and there are some prison and asylum riots around the world including some breakouts from the Jurassic Parks around the world and along with some kaijus including a mobster war against other mobsters along with Imhotep and Ahmanet teaming up to kill everyone who stands in their way along with Carnage with some of his allies to kill everyone who stands in their way and most of the Marvel Heroes won't save the people cause they're infected with the viruses and plagues that are released to the world and what to make it even worse is that some of the Marvel Villains are infected and what makes things even worse is that there is a war of Angels and Demons right now along with a Mogwai and Gremlin war and many of the sculders have broken out of their sewers and are ready to kill and when you thought you were done with this it gets worse as the Nightingales are now in some of the medical tents waiting for their victims to come into the tents however the good news is that Tom Bowie announced to partner with NASA to build the ultimate spaceship called the U.S.S Bowie however once you nearly reached the spaceship you realized it already took off and you are stuck in the battlegrounds in Inkwell Isles can you survive this battleground?

Scaracters

ISIS Soldiers

U.S.A Soldiers

Fourth Reich Soldiers

North Korean Soldiers

Neo-Confederate Soldiers

Terminators

T-800

T-1000

T-X

Klingons

Xenomorphs

Predators

Mars Attacks! Martians

Chitauris

Skrulls

Vampires

Nosferatu

Dracula

Nemesis

Rage Virus Infected

Las Plagas Infected

A-Virus Zombies

Majini Undead

Solanum Virus Infected

Bloodshot

Tarman

Velociraptors

Nightingales

Banshees

Prison Inmates

Gang Members

Robbers

Mobsters

Bloodhawk Members

Imhotep

Ahmanet

Carnage

Xorn

Electro

Sabretooth

Silver Samurai

Purple Man

Zombie! Iron Man

Zombie! Captain America

Zombie! Hulk

Zombie! Spider-Man

Zombie! Punisher

Zombie! Mysterio

Zombie! Green Goblin

Angels

Demons

Mogwais

Gremlins

Sculders

Nine Tailed Fox Soldiers

SCP-106

SCP-096

SCP-008-1 Instances

Wounded Soldiers

Toon Civilians

Decorations: There will be some destroyed buildings along with some overturned cars and destroyed street objects and some destroyed windows there will be some lightning strikes (Projections) and some tornadoes (Also Projections) along with some heavy wind (Hidden Air Fans) there will be war noises along with some Nuclear Alarms including some crashed alien ships including a crashed Shadybrook Asylum bus and a crashed prison bus and there will be some graffiiti on the walls done by some gang members and there will be a tv news broadcast stating of whats going on right now and there will be some street holes to Hell along with some Rapture lights including some a robbers van with some stolen bank money inside there along with a mobster vehicle that is overturned including war tents along with some medical tents

(For your information its based on a au where humanized versions of the cuphead characters go on a spaceship when all hell breaks loose on Earth and inside the spaceship Jason Voorhees, Pinhead, Leprechaun, Weeping Angels, Freddy Krueger, The Beast, The Silence, The Flood Zombies, The Empty Child and many more have been on the spaceship after some encounters with them)

(Originally it was a haunted house but i decided to change it into a scare-zone)

wow. i can tell you put tons of effort into this.

• Like 2

shaun of the dead

location - parade building

facade - Shaun"s house

scene 1 - backyard

scene 2 - living room

scene 3 - bathroom

scene 4 - street

scene 5 - liz's backyard

scene 6 - winchester  entrance

scene 7 - don't stop me now

scene 8 - david's death

scene 9 - outside/military battle

scene 10 - shaun's shed/zombie ed

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

next challenge - try and do a remake of the 2009 house, the spawning. you can include a room list or room descriptions if you want

Well i guess i could do that

The Spawning

Facade: Wyandot County Water Department

Scene 1: Inside the Water Department

Scene 2: The Sewers

Scene 3: Sewer Hallway

Scene 4: Hanging Body Sewer Room

Scene 5/Finale: Sculders Lair

Next Challenge-Translate my Nightmare Pantheon layout house idea i had

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Twilight59 said:

Well i guess i could do that

The Spawning

Facade: Wyandot County Water Department

Scene 1: Inside the Water Department

Scene 2: The Sewers

Scene 3: Sewer Hallway

Scene 4: Hanging Body Sewer Room

Scene 5/Finale: Sculders Lair

Next Challenge-Translate my Nightmare Pantheon layout house idea i had

again. you already did the layout in docs thread

21 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

INKWELL APOCALYPSE

Description: You're a citizen of Inkwell isles and since Tom Bowie declared to be president on his inauguration day on 2021 and when he declared war on Russia, China and North Korea this going to get bad but to make matters worse is that there is a second civil war rising along with a upcoming fourth reich in Germany including Tom Bowie contacting dangerous aliens from movies, tv shows, video games etc along with many fictional plagues and viruses from movies, tv shows, video games and so on and also there are natural disasters everywhere including geostorms and Skynet launched some nukes and sended out their terminator robots to the war along with some gang wars and there are some vampires too in the war along with some mutated zombies from the Resident Evil series including the S.C.P Foundation and there are some prison and asylum riots around the world including some breakouts from the Jurassic Parks around the world and along with some kaijus including a mobster war against other mobsters along with Imhotep and Ahmanet teaming up to kill everyone who stands in their way along with Carnage with some of his allies to kill everyone who stands in their way and most of the Marvel Heroes won't save the people cause they're infected with the viruses and plagues that are released to the world and what to make it even worse is that some of the Marvel Villains are infected and what makes things even worse is that there is a war of Angels and Demons right now along with a Mogwai and Gremlin war and many of the sculders have broken out of their sewers and are ready to kill and when you thought you were done with this it gets worse as the Nightingales are now in some of the medical tents waiting for their victims to come into the tents and what made it even worse is that the cakes from Alpha Caketauri has sended the Squad V.A.G.I Cake Units to eliminate everyone that stands in their way however the good news is that Tom Bowie announced to partner with NASA to build the ultimate spaceship called the U.S.S Bowie however once you nearly reached the spaceship you realized it already took off and you are stuck in the battlegrounds in Inkwell Isles can you survive this battleground?

Scaracters

ISIS Soldiers

U.S.A Soldiers

Russian Soldiers

Fourth Reich Soldiers

North Korean Soldiers

Chinese Soldiers

Neo-Confederate Soldiers

Terminators

T-800

T-1000

T-X

Bender

Klingons

Xenomorphs

Predators

Mars Attacks! Martians

Chitauris

Skrulls

Vampires

Nosferatu 

Dracula Clone

Nemesis

Rage Virus Infected

Las Plagas Infected

A-Virus Zombies

Majini Undead

Solanum Virus Infected

Bloodshot

Tarman

Velociraptors

Nightingales

Banshees

Prison Inmates

Gang Members

Robbers

Mobsters

Bloodhawk Members

Imhotep

Ahmanet

Carnage

Xorn

Electro

Sabretooth

Silver Samurai

Purple Man

Zombie! Iron Man

Zombie! Captain America

Zombie! Hulk

Zombie! Spider-Man

Zombie! Punisher

Zombie! Mysterio

Zombie! Green Goblin

Angels

Demons

Mogwais

Gremlins

Sculders

Nine Tailed Fox Soldiers

SCP-106

SCP-096

SCP-008-1 Instances

Squad V.A.G.I Cake Units

Wounded Soldiers

Toon Civilians

(Basically in order to avoid some confusion the Dracula you see here is a clone made by Dr. Kahl while recreating a clone of Dracula with some Vampire DNA that he created and the real Dracula is in a coffin in the space coffin room inside the U.S.S Bowie)

Okay, that's a lot to take in. But my thoughts:

-Perhaps as a parkwide scarezone, it could work. Or several smaller scarezones, because that is a busy backstory.

-I get the feeling that a lot of the modern soldier scaracters (and Fourth Reich/Neo-Confederate soldiers) would be a touchy subject. I mean, this is a horror event and all, but there are limits that the parks don't cross.

-Marvel didn't like the last time they were included in HHN, and they're now owned by Disney. So that's probably not going to happen.

Other than that, good job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Okay, that's a lot to take in. But my thoughts:

-Perhaps as a parkwide scarezone, it could work. Or several smaller scarezones, because that is a busy backstory.

-I get the feeling that a lot of the modern soldier scaracters (and Fourth Reich/Neo-Confederate soldiers) would be a touchy subject. I mean, this is a horror event and all, but there are limits that the parks don't cross.

-Marvel didn't like the last time they were included in HHN, and they're now owned by Disney. So that's probably not going to happen.

Other than that, good job.

Thanks also i could imagine as a park-wide scare-zone too.

Edited by Twilight59

22 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Okay.

Next Challenge-Translate a haunted house from Orlando into a scare-zone

alien vs predator

location - san fransico

[zone will be slightly based off requiem.]

characters

-aliens x 4

-predators x 4

-predalien x 1

-runner x 1

-newborn xenomorph x1

-super predator x2

-facehugger civilians x3

-chestburster victim x1

settings - in the zone will be a crashed predator ship. in the middle of the zone is a queen xenomorph animatronic that will roar at guests. next to it is a table where the chestburster victim will be.

next challenge - do a house based off what you're think the trick r treat maze will be.

3 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

alien vs predator

location - san fransico

[zone will be slightly based off requiem.]

characters

-aliens x 4

-predators x 4

-predalien x 1

-runner x 1

-newborn xenomorph x1

-super predator x2

-facehugger civilians x3

-chestburster victim x1

settings - in the zone will be a crashed predator ship. in the middle of the zone is a queen xenomorph animatronic that will roar at guests. next to it is a table where the chestburster victim will be.

next challenge - do a house based off what you're think the trick r treat maze will be.

Well to be honest i saw some clips of it and watched a channel based around the film including a video in 2014 of The Summoning featuring Trick r Treat in their haunted house but i never saw the actual film.

Edited by Twilight59

7 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Well to be honest i saw some clips of it and watched a channel based around the film including a video in 2014 of The Summoning featuring Trick r Treat in their haunted house but i never saw the actual film.

it's alright. maybe you can do a treatment for the dead exposure - patient zero house.

19 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

oh no i mean like what you want to see in the house basically as a treatment. like your dream list for the house. idk

Oh okay.

Dead Expsoure: Patient Zero

Facade: Carae Street Entrance

Scene 1: Carae Streets

Scene 2: French Restaurant 

Scene 3: Carae Sewers

Scene 4: Carae Alley

Scene 5: Carae Apartment

Scene 6: Outside of the Apartment

Scene 7: Carae Streets

Scene 8: Quarantined Carae French Base

Scene 9/Finale: A Research Lab

Next Challenge-Make a sequel haunted house to my Youtube Poop Dead haunted house

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Oh okay.

Dead Expsoure: Patient Zero

Facade: Carae Street Entrance

Scene 1: Carae Streets

Scene 2: French Restaurant 

Scene 3: Carae Sewers

Scene 4: Carae Alley

Scene 5: Carae Apartment

Scene 6: Outside of the Apartment

Scene 7: Carae Streets

Scene 8: Quarantined Carae French Base

Scene 9/Finale: A Research Lab

Next Challenge-Make a sequel to my Youtube Poop Dead haunted house

good line up. but honestly youtube poops imo don't fit for a house. but if you want me to a youtube dead house i'll do it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

good line up. but honestly youtube poops imo don't fit for a house. but if you want me to a youtube dead house i'll do it.

Yeah maybe a Youtube Dead haunted house will do. (By the way is it the Youtube Dead sequel house that you are gonna do?)

Edited by Twilight59

10 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Yeah maybe a Youtube Dead haunted house will do. (By the way is it the Youtube Dead sequel house that you are gonna do?)

yeah pretty much. might take a while so maybe sunday. but hey to pass the time i'll try and do a actual shaun of the dead house treatment now that i rewatched the movie. and i'll actually include scene descriptions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

yeah pretty much. might take a while so maybe sunday. but hey to pass the time i'll try and do a actual shaun of the dead house treatment now that i rewatched the movie. and i'll actually include scene descriptions.

Yeah let's just hope you do that but on the other hand i'm pretty excited that you might do a actual Shaun of the Dead house treatment.