HHN 2018: Holidayz in Hell

WESKER69

I'm just going to state the obvious with this scarezone.... 

H.R. BLOODENGUTZ: HOLIDAYS OF HORROR

THE SCAREZONE

The ONLY Holidays that are different between Orlando's 2011 maze & this scarezone was the maze featured "Arbor Day" & "President's Day"... This scarezone will feature holidays like Cinco de Mayo, Halloween, & Day of the Dead instead

On 4/19/2018 at 3:39 PM, WESKER69 said:

I'm just going to state the obvious with this scarezone.... 

H.R. BLOODENGUTZ: HOLIDAYS OF HORROR

THE SCAREZONE

The ONLY Holidays that are different between Orlando's 2011 maze & this scarezone was the maze featured "Arbor Day" & "President's Day"... This scarezone will feature holidays like Cinco de Mayo, Halloween, & Day of the Dead instead

Wouldn't surprise me if this scarezone becomes a big enough hit to urge Murdy in doing a house.

However, while BloodnGutz marked every transition from season to season with a small room with a TV previewing the next holiday or showing the torture of producer John Reynolds (brilliant), a Hollywood house would no doubt use a black hallway to separate the months (lazy).  

Those of you who have only been to Hollywood really owe it to yourselves to go to Orlando and see what HHN could be under the right direction.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zombieman said:

Wouldn't surprise me if this scarezone becomes a big enough hit to urge Murdy in doing a house.

Those of you who have only been to Hollywood really owe it to yourselves to go to Orlando and see what HHN could be under the right direction.

1- no. this does NOT ever need to be a maze here. ever.

2- My 1st 9 years of HHN were in Orlando... lets not over sell what isn't true. Both events have their flaws. And I've seen Orlando's event decline severely, but you can thank higher-up/marketing meddling for that. But neither event is perfect or better than the other (although 2016 did use Orlando as toilet paper) 

10 hours ago, WESKER69 said:

1- no. this does NOT ever need to be a maze here. ever.

2- My 1st 9 years of HHN were in Orlando... lets not over sell what isn't true. Both events have their flaws. And I've seen Orlando's event decline severely, but you can thank higher-up/marketing meddling for that. But neither event is perfect or better than the other (although 2016 did use Orlando as toilet paper) 

Nevermind everybody.  No need to go to Orlando.  Wesker says it's not any better than Hollywood, and I'm overselling it.  This from Wesker - a guy who hated HHN Hollywood so much last year he went through the houses a combined total of over 300 times.  

I forgot why I ignored you so long ago...

• Like 1

unlike you, i'm not bitter towards the event... i will praise it when it deserves to be praised, but just like the parks themselves, the quality has been declining. Only certain years exceed expectations. Um, I don't know where you get off on saying that I hated the event last year. You're sadly mistaking your own personal thoughts for mine. Last year would've been as good as previous years if it hadn't been budget cut to hell & half-assed. But don't put your disdain for the event here on me. And damn right I went through the mazes multiple times, because unlike you, I'm willing to give it all a chance for the entire run of the event. Because even the worst quality maze can be redeemed by the cast. So stop trying to act all high and mighty. 

Now here's a fun thought... lets actually discuss what this thread is meant for... oh right, the scarezone. B)

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I had completely forgotten about Singapore's scarezone from last year, but it is more or less basically the same one we're getting here in Hollywood this year.... Here's a few pics of some of the holidays represented in the scarezone during HHN 7...

BvQFuIc.jpg

Father Time. As the keeper of time, he’s witnessed how holidays have been spoiled with expensive gifts, excessive wastage and the gratification of carnal pleasures. He’s had enough. Time to give humans a taste of their own medicine. From a diabolical-looking Easter bunny and a wicked Humpty Dumpty, Happy Horror Days represents your favorite holidays gone wrong.

cpAzljp.jpg

FATHER TIME

owJhpMF.jpg

VALENTINE'S DAY

owC3FU6.jpg

ST PATRICK'S DAY

EKM7THT.jpg

EASTER

Fw3XpCj.jpg

CLOWN DAY (apparently that's a thing :unsure:)

acOs3Tv.jpg

NEW YEAR'S EVE

1hgOWUM.jpg

13 minutes ago, bggrenville813 said:

I'm into it. Looks like it'll be a fun scare zone. Is it confirmed that it's going in the metrosets? I checked out a couple walk through videos from the Singapore sz and it looks like it'd be perfect for that set up

Indeed it is confirmed that it’s going in metro sets. It’s our gauntlet zone, we start at the start of the year and end at the end of the year. This ones gonna be pretty good I hope 

• 2 weeks later...