Ringwraith's Employee Preview Review

Ringwraith

9 hours ago, Cody said:

If what you say is true about The Fallen, I'm incredibly disappointed. Angels vs. demons is a rarely seen concept for live horror like haunts, and Universal has the budget to pull it off spectacularly. It sounds like a panicked decision at the last minute has completely neutered A&D.

Besides they could have just let the angels win at the end or something. 

They could have made it "good wins over evil"  

That could have even pleased people to see instead of being offended 

Having seen the house, 

I think some mutilated  corpses were meant to be angels. The hair gave it away.

This wasnt a battle, it was a slaughter. I cant see how any of the rooms would have had the angels winning in any way. 

This house was set up for the demons to torture the angels i think.

I could see some people being freaked out by the carnage

Edited by clash
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, QueenoftheBunnies said:

But if they're freaked out about carnage, why go to a Halloween event known for it's horror and gore?? I mean, the event has had a Carnival of CARNAGE. If you can't stand the blood, get out of the butcher shop. 

It is a little more complicated than that. Im going to play devil's advocate here because i dont care if the angels were ripped appart,

And It is difficult to explain to non religious people,

angels might be seen as fairy tales, as children's bedtime stories. 

But some people actually legitimately pray to angels. Some people fully believe in them. Angels are something that is sacred to some people. 

You wouldnt have a house with a hurt jesus or Buddha or something.

I can see why someone at uni got cold feet. People might not care about regular gore. Its complicated. 

Im actually surprised universal had the balls to create a house with fully satanic creatures. I remember years ago ( in the vault) when people suggested a satan based house people said it was a bad idea. 

Edited by clash

21 hours ago, clash said:

Having seen the house, 

I think some mutilated  corpses were meant to be angels. The hair gave it away.

This wasnt a battle, it was a slaughter. I cant see how any of the rooms would have had the angels winning in any way. 

This house was set up for the demons to torture the angels i think.

I could see some people being freaked out by the carnage

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The very first corpse in the house is wearing chain mail, is holding a sword, and has long blonde hair. There's nobody else it could be.

There's also some later bodies that have noticeably been set up to look like their wings were ripped off.

• Like 1

Devil's advocate or not, the celebration of a Halloween event like this should be enough to keep most bible bangers away.  Aren't these the same folks who refuse to celebrate this kind of thing anyway?  

Don't sanitize my horror.  Don't play politics with my houses.  If it's frightening, LEAVE IT BE.

I'm a liberal, but this is some serious snowflake bullshit.  Go to The Holy Land Experience if you want that.  Let us have HHN.

Edited by BenjaminNicholas
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Cody said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The very first corpse in the house is wearing chain mail, is holding a sword, and has long blonde hair. There's nobody else it could be.

There's also some later bodies that have noticeably been set up to look like their wings were ripped off.

Theres a body with very long straight hair being tortured that i remember,  it was obvious thats an angel

13 minutes ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Devil's advocate or not, the celebration of a Halloween event like this should be enough to keep most bible bangers away.  Aren't these the same folks who refuse to celebrate this kind of thing anyway?  

Don't sanitize my horror.  Don't play politics with my houses.  If it's frightening, LEAVE IT BE.

I'm a liberal, but this is some serious snowflake bullshit.  Go to The Holy Land Experience if you want that.  Let us have HHN.

But do we need to see angels dismembered? Lol

Like i said, the corpses are still there, the mutilation is still there.

Theres absolutely no " sanitation" whatsoever. 

U still get a hellraiser style house with a lot of scary demons torturing and cutting up humans. 

There really is not any sanitation at all. 

Even the ending has all these dead bodies, like an altar of death. 

If u want blood, u get it. Simple as that 

18 minutes ago, clash said:

But do we need to see angels dismembered? Lol

Like i said, the corpses are still there, the mutilation is still there.

Theres absolutely no " sanitation" whatsoever. 

U still get a hellraiser style house with a lot of scary demons torturing and cutting up humans. 

There really is not any sanitation at all. 

Even the ending has all these dead bodies, like an altar of death. 

If u want blood, u get it. Simple as that 

I didn't think there was much of an outcry for having The Exorcist top billed last year.  Halloween, sort of, is all about embracing your inner demon.  I purposely go to the event to see death and carnage.  That being said, I didn't get to visit this house on Friday.  I'll check 'er on out Thursday.  Your description sounds pretty cool!

1 hour ago, clash said:

The gore is there. I notice They reuse the props from the chance scarezone. 

Some people say the house has no story or that the story got messed up, but to me it still has a good story. 

Has anyone noticed a marked reduction in the amount of gore shown in the houses? Not just this year but now going back multiple years.  I watched HHNH's Saw house walk through and wondered why Orlando's couldn't be like that.  Or is it just me?

23 hours ago, Pandry said:

Has anyone noticed a marked reduction in the amount of gore shown in the houses? Not just this year but now going back multiple years.  I watched HHNH's Saw house walk through and wondered why Orlando's couldn't be like that.  Or is it just me?

I don't find gore all that scary, so I don't mind

23 hours ago, Pandry said:

I think it depends on the subject of the house. 

There has been a reduction over the years, but the fallen is the goriest house this year. 

On 9/18/2017 at 2:44 PM, clash said:

Im going to play devil's advocate here

On 9/19/2017 at 2:36 PM, BenjaminNicholas said:

Devil's advocate or not,

What I'm disappointed in is the fact TWO people said "Devil's Advocate" and NOBODY said "pun intended."

Edited by Ringwraith
  • Like 1