HHN 27 Discussion

Mark M.

On 11/1/2017 at 2:19 PM, littlegreenghouls said:

I think I got a bracelet from you during 25. I was in bodycollectors 

I will be doing the stay and scream on Saturday at New York section.

If you were in Body Collectors, I would say you absolutely got a bracelet from us!  That was one of our very favorite houses, and we used to love to stop and golf clap for the spine ripper among other things.  :)

We make our own bracelets, and we probably handed out over a hundred this season.  I love doing that.  The actors in Trick R Treat loved them especially this year.

If you're a scareactor and you got a bracelet, know we love you!  

As for spec.. we can start talking any time now.  It helps with the post HHN blues

• Love 1

8 hours ago, hunnylvr said:

If you were in Body Collectors, I would say you absolutely got a bracelet from us!  That was one of our very favorite houses, and we used to love to stop and golf clap for the spine ripper among other things.  :)

We make our own bracelets, and we probably handed out over a hundred this season.  I love doing that.  The actors in Trick R Treat loved them especially this year.

If you're a scareactor and you got a bracelet, know we love you!  

As for spec.. we can start talking any time now.  It helps with the post HHN blues

I was put in to body collector in the second room and then moved into room right before spine rip  room. 
 some nights was on the collector side with the trigger and most nights without a trigger.   I was an assistance. 
 I made people jump back into the past room. 
 It was great experience.  I wish I could relive that experience. 
 I wish I could audition this year. 
 I am over at volcano bay.  I love you too. I still got my bracelet amongst my stuff somewhere. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I find it surprising how few clown houses Universal has had over its existence.  I know Jack was a major icon, but although he has appeared in many houses, they were not "clown" houses. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only two 100% clown-bases houses they ever did were Giggles and Gore and Jack's Funhouse.

• Like 1