HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

1 hour ago, TheLadyGator said:

The HHN - Orlando Twitter has counted down from a post saying "53." at 1:07pm and "23." at 1:37pm. Could there be an announcement at 2pm? (EST) 

Or 53-23= 30. Tomorrow is June 30th.

Also 23 Days from now is July 22nd which is a Day that San Diego Comic Con takes place which if Ash Vs Evil Dead or Jigsaw is there it opens up a Announcement.

53 Days from now is August 21st which could be a Full Reveal with all of the Originals, Scare Zones, and Shows.

Just now, HHNManics said:

Or 53-23= 30. Tomorrow is June 30th.

Also 23 Days from now is July 22nd which is a Day that San Diego Comic Con takes place which if Ash Vs Evil Dead or Jigsaw is there it opens up a Announcement.

53 Days from now is August 21st which could be a Full Reveal with all of the Originals, Scare Zones, and Shows.

Except the 53 was at 1:07.

The 23 at 1:37.

Seemed far to assume.

The Thing - AssimilationDIT

The Thing - Assimilation (2007) 1

Official promotional image from The Thing: Assimilation(2007).

The Thing: Assimilation was a haunted house attraction which first appeared during 2007's 'Halloween Horror Nights' at the Universal Studios® theme park in Orlando, Florida. In 2011, following the release of the prequel film in theatres, HHN Orlando featured a "The Thing" house, and HHN Hollywood held their own version of "The Thing: Assimilation". The attraction utilized a variety of mechanical effects, animatronic puppets and live actors.

Contents

[show]

Experience

The Thing: Assimilation (2007)

The Thing - Assimilation (2007) 4

USAF Outpost 3113 signage in The Thing: Assimilation (2007).

Located at the Universal Studios Orlando® theme park, guests walked through Outpost 3113, a military facility where the remains of U.S. Outpost 31 were brought for scientific research. Passing by a large Unimog truck, they entered through a long plastic tunnel that connected the outside world to the sterile environment of the labs. Immediately, the blare of the alarm and flashing lights indicated that all was not well. As they passed through the entryway, they were startled by a shotgun-wielding soldier bursting from his hiding place in a security office locker. He attempted to communicate the danger in the labs through the intercom on the other side of the plexiglass window, but was distracted by something in the hallway behind him. He fired his shotgun at the mysterious creature behind the wall, only for an unseen force to pull him back out of sight.

Edited by PeoriaBJJ
  • Like 3

No clue why HHNVault does this. They have been trolling ever since HHN 25. For awhile I thought they were going to come back, but it's all just been random posts and teases on their website that haven't led to anything.

7 minutes ago, WannabeIcon said:

If we are to believe the HHN Vault, which the hint is way to obvious, then one of the houses on our list is wrong??

Which could it potentially be, if true?

They just post this stuff randomly. They ain't a source IMO. This happens every time they post.

Also probably a really dumb question, I know a decent portion of HHN past just from reading here and multiple other sites. I have only been going to HHN each year starting with 22.

Did the twitter banner for HHN ORL change, and if so who is the character in it? When lapping his face directly over the skull with roses, seems like a perfect match?

• Like 1

So I read that next weds is when we will see another announcement. I think it will be our icon (more hoping than anything). What happens a lot on the 4th of July, family and friends get together. What family have I heard about that's being bounced around as a potential Icon(s) this year... oh yeah Dr. Albert Caine and his family. Having missed the year the Caretaker was the icon including HHN 16 I personally would love to see his return.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill013 said:

So I read that next weds is when we will see another announcement. I think it will be our icon (more hoping than anything). What happens a lot on the 4th of July, family and friends get together. What family have I heard about that's being bounced around as a potential Icon(s) this year... oh yeah Dr. Albert Caine and his family. Having missed the year the Caretaker was the icon including HHN 16 I personally would love to see his return.

No disrespect to you, but I couldn't fathom a dumber idea than dropping what is essentially  a press release on a national holiday. 

5 minutes ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Look here are THE FACTS

no announcements

no scarezones

no icon

no shows

2 houses

No point. What are you telling us?

7 minutes ago, Roadkill013 said:

well the 4th is a tuesday. so they would drop it weds. not saying they will... just something I heard someone mention.

MY bad. It's been a long day of mathing. Please to forgive. :)

23 minutes ago, WannabeIcon said:

Also probably a really dumb question, I know a decent portion of HHN past just from reading here and multiple other sites. I have only been going to HHN each year starting with 22.

Did the twitter banner for HHN ORL change, and if so who is the character in it? When lapping his face directly over the skull with roses, seems like a perfect match?

It hasn't changed. That is one of Iniquitus from HHN 22. 

53 + 23 = 76. 7/6

Reading more of the tweets, they seem to be implying there is no icon. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

It hasn't changed. That is one of Iniquitus from HHN 22. 

53 + 23 = 76. 7/6

Reading more of the tweets, they seem to be implying there is no icon. 

July 6 is "Greatest Person Who Ever Lived" day. That'd be a great day for an announcement.

Marketing drumming up interest, getting the sheep to start drooling in anticipation, and then saying NOPE...but soon, to string them along longer.

Sorry, but that's brilliant marketing.  As has been stated a million times before, it's not a big ticket sales time, competition is even quieter, stuff is in flux, Volcano Bay is the new hotness...and yet they're keeping their fans engaged and glued to their twitter feed.  Believe it or not, the marketing people have metrics for every view/hint/engagement/comment/share/like/etc and use that to justify their being/budget.  It's an important KPI for them and while you're all pissed off since they apparently personally owe you updates in a manner that you see fit, you're feeding the beast.

"Any publicity is good publicity" should be appended with "...especially when it's free and generated by non-employees."  Even though your upset, you're still HHN champions putting out great reviews about the place and stuff while complaining.  All with #HHN and #HHN27 tied to them enhancing corporate metrics.

Personally I find the people who already KNOW the houses crying about them not confirming what is already known to be very entertaining.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Oysterhead00 said:

Personally I find the people who already KNOW the houses crying about them not confirming what is already known to be very entertaining.

Who knows the houses? I'm still waiting for the current list to be bogus. Can't a HHN fan hope?